EEnE Big Picture Show

You can't name a better ending to a show than this

It was absolutely perfect in every way

Save for the fact that we didn't see what was under Edd's hat.

EEnE was the best Cartoon Cartoon, except for maybe Courage.

Would you a Nazz

Sextant

Sorry user, I misread that. Could you post it again?

EEnE was the perfect show. Every episode is great, the specials are great, the movie is great. The only thing it ever did wrong was that it ended.

>The only thing it ever did wrong was that it ended.

Would you have rather it not ended and gone to shit like Spongebob and FOP?

double d deserves nazz. with marie as the girl who keeps trying to make edd cheat on her

You have a good point user

>implying there isn't enough of his double D to go around.

So let me see here...

Sarah adores Double D
Nazz is on record saying that Double D is the only guy other than Kevin that she likes
Marie is fucking smitten with Double D
May has a thing for Double D as well (thank you Valentine's Day)

God damn, the only girl on the show who didn't want a piece of Edd was Lee. What a fucking boss.

some episodes were just Ok. Most were great but the specific "bad" ones I'm thinking of were

Eddy's middle name is Skipper
Cursed telepone
Jimmy episodes
Some season 5 episodes

Has CN yet to top this masterpiece of a show?

Only complaint I got is that Ed wasn't given as much focus as Double D and Eddy.

I really liked the cursed phone episode, if only for that scene with Eddy trying to give back the phone to Rolf and he just pushes his house back because he's scared shitless of it

Double D is moe

> Rolf and he just pushes his house back because he's scared shitless of it
You made me dig up my memory of that scene for the first time in years and now I can't stop smiling

I especially liked the Wizard of Oz development for the three Eds during BPS:

Ed showing he had a brain by thinking to use the door to put a stop to Eddy's brother

Double D found courage when he stood up for Eddy after his brother started bullying him

And Eddy showed heart when he finally admitted that all he wanted was to be accepted by the other kids....which of course happened for all of the Eds at the end

It really was a nice, proper wrap-up for the show. Something that doesn't happen that often for great cartoons.

And then Johnny gets ostracized for no fucking reason. There was no reason for that and it gave the show such a sad ending. I dislike the movie for this.

I feel like Ed using the the "smart way" was kinda out of character and unsatisfying compared to the fact that we could've gone pebble in shoe mode and just straight up murdered him. It seemed more of him getting distracted than anything else.

Johnny will be back in their bcircle at some point. Probably once he ditches Plank and his columbine fantasies.

Popularity is a cyclinical thing. Edd even said that. But it means someone will have to be ostracized next. I hope it's Kevin or Jimmy. Jimmy never got karma and Kevin's development left a lot to be desired. In the true happy ending though, Rolf probably must return to his home country and Johnny can reintegrate himself peacefully due to a gap left by Rolf.

Not every mystery must be solved

it literally implies that DD has thinning hair like the other two

Did anyone ever figure out what went down with that scam at the beginning?

Bake sale.