Sauron is dead

>sauron is dead
>I know, I'll call this new villain sauronman
seriously tolkien?

apparently names in the lotr universe were kinda on the nose.
i mean, who thought i t would be a good idea to trust a guy thats named grima worm tongue to be an advisor to a fucking king?

>and they'll BOTH have towers
jesus christ

tell that to Kanji Club

I remember watching fellowship on VHS with my dumbs cousin, and he really thought Sauron and Saruman were the same guy. Tried explaining to him that they werent the same, but he didn't get it.

he named himself after his favorite villain like an edgy fuck, whats the problem?

This is retarded and you are retarded

Y-you too sempai

Its spelled "senpai"

W-wrong sempai

Yes but what was his tax policy?

no taxes for uruk-hai because that's racist

s-sorry sonpurp

Also Gandolph was literally telling them to use the eagles now that he was going to be unable to protect them.

>"Fly you fools"!

Bravo Nolan

>who thought i t would be a good idea to trust a guy thats named grima worm tongue to be an advisor to a fucking king
A king who's into gay tongue-sounding

To be literally perfectly desu, Worm-Tongue was a nickname given to Grima by the townsfolk.

How do the townsfolk even know who's calling the shots behind the king? I would guess that an advisor wouldn't even be meddling with commoners

it's not a big town

4u

>mfw this thread

Was Grima the town floozy before being taken in by the king?

>i will build my impenetrable fortress right next to the fighting trees!

aren't warlocks supposed to be smart?

He didn't build that!

Tolkien is a HACK

tell that to zod's snapped neck

>i mean, who thought i t would be a good idea to trust a guy thats named grima worm tongue to be an advisor to a fucking king?
I'm not sure if this is bait, but that probably wasn't his real name, the people of Rohan already suspected and reviled him for his corrupting influence.

he was smart enough to grow an army of monsters out of mud