Whats your favorite Hidden Detail / Easter Egg from a TV/movie?

Whats your favorite Hidden Detail / Easter Egg from a TV/movie?

How does a balloon imply treason? Is it only because its orange?

Bravo tarantino

The better one is that Mr Orange is the first one to snitch on Mr Pink when he doesn't tip

At the end of the Thing, Child's takes a swig of one of the Molotov cocktails without flinching. A last test by Macready.

In The Big Lebowski, upon meeting Jesus, the song Hotel California is being played in Spanish.

Keep in mind the Dude is a sponge and absorbs vocabulary and parrots it throughout the movie. Now we know why the Dude hates the Eagles.

Don't get the webm.

it shows Frank, alcohol and a gun

which predicts the climax (and reoccurring themes) of the movie

Been to long since I watched Danny Dorky, thanks senpai.

It wasn't a molotov it was normal. Though it's still a tell anyway, because they knew not to share food or drink.

Its shows that Macready drinks J&B throughout the movie. The molotovs were in the wine (?) bottles.

Well also right at the start of the scene if I remember, he takes a quick swig while walking around the camp.

Also it's an obvious allude to the scene earlier when he's playing against the computer and upon losing destroys it with his drink. He's playing chess against the Thing as well, so as a last act gives it a drink.

This will not stand. This aggression will not stand man.

another great one is that after he sleeps with Maude he tells her he was part of the Seattle Seven ("that was me and six other guys). when he's talking to the sheriff in Malibu earlier he asks for a lawyer and drunkenly asks for Ron Kuby and William Kunstler, who defended the Seattle seven in court

breaking bad is full of them

>breaking bad
>even the easter eggs are lame

holy shit

Br
Ba

Next you will be posting about seat belts in Jurassic Park and Joey buying hot dinners.

An easter egg is supposed to mean something though.

don't you remember when she turns into goofy at the end? that's the big twist that she was goofy all along

The back of the newspaper in Back to the Future.

That was crap.

wtf I got ripped off

Lmao fuck you.

Terminator says he'll be back.
He comes back

The Big Lebowski is full of self-references like that.

Walter taking issue with Chinamen and Lebowski using the term in the next scene.

The Dude being perturbed when Maude mentions his Johnson, the nihilists call it that when they threaten to castrate him in the next scene.

Maude saying that it's a misconception that feminists don't enjoy sex, then sleeping with the Dude and revealing she got no pleasure from the act, doing it only to conceive.

That's cute and everything but if you listen to the dvd commentary both kurt and john say they've had endless discussions with eachover on the topic and never come to any decisive conclusion. Good commentary by the way, couple of top blokes who genuinely seem to enjoy eachover and the film for the duration, don't know if it's a laser disc or dvd era commentary or not but they sound young.

The sequel confirms that Macready was the Thing.

I hate tarentino but he's really good at this shit. Plausible sounding, apparrently unrelated dialogue that's full of character detail.
In the space of five minutes he introduced a bunch of characters, lets you know what they're all like, and what the hierarchy is.
Compare that to a lot of TV pilots where they spend 40 minutes introducing about as many characters but basically walk them on one after the other so they can say "Hi, my name is this, I'm this kind of one dimensional asshole."

Come on, seriously? It was too obviously predictable, he was the newest member and as far as I remeber, he didn't got interviewed in the office

>L...Listen!... I'm a cop!

No shit, Sherlock