You don't want "filthy Mudslime rapefugees!" in your country

You don't want "filthy Mudslime rapefugees!" in your country

Okay. WE GET IT!

So tell me, where else should they go?

>Just stay in your country bro! Fix your own country instead of crowding up mine!

Why should they stay? So they can die? This is illogical

How do they fix up their countries when their homes were blown up, they lost their job and nobody is hiring because the economy is in ruins ? Syria is now worse than post-WW2 Germany. And guess what honey? THEY AIN'T GETTING NO MARSHALL PLAN NEITHER

>Just go to the surrounding countries bro! They're Muslim like you and have the same culture!

Oh you mean the ones who are either:

a) Not accepting any refugees (Gulf States)
b) Already have half their population as refugees (Lebanon) or have no more capacity for refugees (Iraq, Turkey, Egypt)
c) Are having their own problems (Yemen, Libya, Afghanistan)

Of course, Somalia is really nice this time of year

>Uhh... Just... Leave me alone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIYyhIfH6Qo
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160502131421.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not our citizens, not our problem.

this was already solved but nobody fucking cares but the point is not to help these people the point is to destroy and enslave wetsern society.

all you have to fucking do is open up temporary refugee camps and diplomatically approach russia and syria because there is NO diplomacy with the rebels they are way too fractured its a false flag big time.

the west is fucking retarded and soaks it all up thinking they're helping these people while they seriously think there's a civil war going on and its not just one big fucking backdoor cia operation aimed at destabilization and mass immigration to promote globalism.

Simple. Force the Gulf States to accept all refugees and house them in the THOUSANDS of air conditioned tents they rent out for the Hajj.

It's either that or genecide.

We take the Caucasian approach and tolerantly wait and try to work with them. Any brown people would have already had their heads on a pike.... you know...the type of society they are trying to escape from.

Why welcome that type of barbarism here?

Saudi Arabia.

We give them billions for oil. No excuse why they cant.

a) Not accepting any refugees (Gulf States)

How can they get away with it but we can't?

Oh shit! Our rational reasons for not wanting to accept shit skins can't be used as part of this debate. Haven't I seen a meme about that?

Hmmmmm where you ask?
To ze gaschaber

fight for your country or die

I love how people who want refugees can't admit that they bring barbarism and crime with them. Always an excuse for their behavior.

Model behavior is the only thing we should accept from them. Fall in line and integrate with humility or don't come at all. Hungary would have used flame throwers and mustard gas on them 100 years ago, and it would have been the right response. That's why we propped up Libya for so long

Why are they creating life they cannot support?

My girlfriend and I are wagecucks getting by because we're retarded but we were smart enough not to bring children into this world that we couldn't support.

Lets make a new superior race.

White + Arabs.

> why?

By this doing there is no more "you don't belong here" arguments in both Mideast and Europe.

> Why would you do that?

Simple economics, the most profitable historic route sits right there either we rule it or Israel will.

> I dont care i'm white.

I'm white too, but i care enough to prevent a second "Mongol" invasion thats what will happen if we keep down our fertility rate with shit policies. So either u make babies or let those who want to do so in your territory.

> But why?

Simple, China, lets invade. TBA.

Not my problem. They can fuck off and die for all I care.

>So tell me, where else should they go?

Hell

>>Just stay in your country bro! Fix your own country instead of crowding up mine!
You said it. That's it. Fix your shit we have nothing free for you.

The bottom of the nearest ocean. That way they can blow each other up and fuck all the sea goats they like without shitting up the surface world.

If Obama wants to ruin Syria by supporting the rebels and perpetuating the war he can take all the refugees.

Fpbp OP BTFO forever stay salty my friends

Tie an anvil to their legs and deport them to the Mariana Trench.

we have a refugee problem, because people like OP exist once you user who care figure this out. no more refugee problem.

/trhead

"let those who want to rape and impregnate your woman do so."

youtube.com/watch?v=WIYyhIfH6Qo

What about statistics about things like sharia law, and how incompatible both cultures are? They can't and wont assimilate into western culture, a large enough percentage of them would rather see the laws of their old destroyed country be the law of the country that they feeling entitled to be allowed into. How about other actual problems facing these countries that won't be improved if they know have to take care of a whole fucking nation of roaches.

I'd be ok with only letting women and children whose husbands or other male caretakers are fighting. No male refugees. Real men fight for their country and their freedom. And while those women are there they WILL work for free in some form or fashion to pay back the kindness of the people who let them in when they didn't have to. Then when the fighting is over, they go back immediately no exceptions.

Have fun friends...

Link to 7 page email released by Judicial Watch.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

The government was complicit in the formation of ISIS, it is time to know who the Muslim Brotherhood really is. They are the driving force that is using our laws to push and spread Islam a cross the world.

Incoming dump. You must know who is ultimately behind the creation of ISIS.

Stephen Coughlin

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

>WHERE ARE THE POISONOUS SNAKES AND SCORPIONS SUPPOSED TO GO?

To the bottom of the sea.

>Why should they stay? So they can die? This is illogical
They outnumber ISIS by many many times. Yes, stay and fight. The same applies to Europeans. People who will not fight will be destroyed.

they'll fit right in

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>where else should they go?
mass graves

not our problem you disgusting racist
White people matter too, and this is OUR COUNTRY.

Go help them yourselves you filthy bleeding heart passive aggressive liar.

why is it our problem, again?

Send them to Sweden. It is essentially Syria and Iraq anyways.

If they are so peaceful and deserve to be in america , they should all camp on the Whitehouse lawn.The entire place is high security and has a fence around it.

Surely Obama's sons would behave for their gracious host.

I think I just solved the crisis!!

You useless shit skin.
Europe was near flattened in WW2. What's your excuse? Get the fuck out and have some pride you useless piece of scum

they should go to hell

toss them in the magic german ovens that can burn 9 bodies every 15 mins

Actually this is a misconception no muslim has the right to enforce any part of the Sharia in a foreign non-muslim land. I think those who propagate this are the same who want to legitimate Jihad (arm struggle) in said land and at the same time in our country there are people who said "See they want you all dead no matter what" which only propagate the misconception even further and enforce unnecessary tensions.

Besides Sharia (which means Law) decreed by Quran and Muhammad is part of religion so why would we need to enforce it when the majority in a said country don't believe in said religion. It would be like trying to go to China and enforce Old Biblical law on a majority Buddhist based culture.

> In short, the arabs need to fix themselves (morally and religiously) as fuck man.

The dozens of other nearby muslim countries nearby?

The fat fucks in Saudi Arabia need to pull their weight.

I'm serious by the way.

If refugees pose no threat to the average American, and they are so peaceful, the Whitehouse should be SAFER with them near it. They love america and believe in our values, so how could it cause a problem ????

>where else should they go?

They can go fuck themselves

5/10, Made me reply

>>So tell me, where else should they go?

They are not forced to leave. Yes, they should stay and fight to get their country back. And then they should get rid of this toxic idiologie called Islam.

>>Why should they stay? So they can die? This is illogical

They should stau because its their country. They Made their beds now they have to lay in it. It is their responsibility to clean it up. And if this implies the possibility of death, then Yeah, so be it. Thats not "illogical" but responsibility.

>>Oh you mean the ones who are either:

Exactly. Those are the logical choices. No need to crawl half of the planet to leech on the wealth the hated West has build. We dont want you, either. One Border makes you a refugee, two makes you a coward, aim from your shithole at the richest countries of the west (germany, austria, france) you are concidered a parasite. If you want help, wait for our arrival on your country.

TL/DR OP is a faggot who knows nothing about anything going on in the World.

And if that isn't true- if they pose a threat in any way- why should we be exposed to it without having a say ?

Merkel and Obama should be standing at the gates shaking their hands as all the women and children meekly pass through, looking for a better life.

Where is your response OP?

>Just stay in your country bro! Fix your own country instead of crowding up mine!

lets just look at the conversation up to this point. your willing to allow a bunch of people in who have no care for your country, and sacrificing your fellow country men (and women) along with your countries traditions and values. I feel bad for you

They should stay and fight. I mean it really says a lot about a population of men who flee and leave their women in children in refugee camps why they rape and pillage Europe.

I don't care. Anywhere but the west.

How do they fix up their countries when their homes were blown up, they lost their job and nobody is hiring because the economy is in ruins ?

Pick up arms, kill the Jihadists and rebuild the country with help from your allies. I'm sure the Russians, Iranians and the Chinese will jump to help Syria in an instant once the terrorists are gone.

Go home and fight you coward. I don't really have any sympathy for Sunni Muslims. You are a cult of Satan worshipers as far as I'm concerned.

Canada can have them all

You'd be cool with that, right?

1 post by this ID
CTR

>should they go?
Form a militia to take back their country or go fuck themselves.

Or i dunno they can die.
Because they failed as a state, failed as a country, why should they live if they dont deserve it?

I would accept them to my country only on my terms eg as slaves.
Because they have done nothing to deserve any rights.

>they can die
if only

the problem with whit people is extending their empathy to other races

if your castle is under siege and all youe enemies will die if you don't let them in what would you do ?

> inb4 chug moose piss

You're wrong, leaf. You don't have a responsibility to fix my shit, likewise I don't owe rapefugees anything. They can die in a fire for all I care unless they're Christians.

They should band together as a nation or as communities to defend and fix their own home. Those that are too old or sick to fight should take care of their own fate, or find refuge with their family, community, government, or regional leaders.

If as an individual you want to do something about refugees from a part of the world that hates you, feel free to give money to a charity but don't make anyone else bear the cost and risks of your virtue signalling.

When did wars start being fought under the notion that the stronger side has to help the loser?

The decisive victories of the past saw all the men dead and the women bred with the winners.

It's never really over otherwise .

See how well Korea and the cold war worked out? War has to come to a conclusion at some point and it means the end of a culture

Your countries are shit and your houses were blown up because they contained people like you, people who kowtow to oppressive corrupt governments and pedophilic warlord prophets, and then periodically chimp out with heavy artillery.

I mean, I don't deny that it's a rational move from your own personal point of view to sneak into rich countries for gibs, but it's also a rational move for those rich countries to keep you out with everything they've got.

fuck off, we're full

The belong in North Africa, Arabian peninsula, Iran, Pakiland, Bangladesh, and maybe Indonesia.

NO PLACE ELSE.

They must know they are total shitlords and want nothing to do with them

Maybe Muslims should be more peaceful so they don't live in hellholes

Fpbp

Anyone who isn't willing to fight for their own country doesn't deserve to live in mine.

they're going to be going wherever the fuck they like soon enough...
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160502131421.htm

I just had a thought. They are all going north instead of south to Africa. Even they must think nog infested Africa is a total shithole they want nothing to do with. They could probably fuck shit up down there and take control quite easily and no one would really give a shit. It must be really bad

A mass grave.

No, it isn't.

You can't save every shitty human being who exists in shitty places, LeafFag. So, being that life will always be cruel to some born in shit, the ONLY way those people will become less shitty is if they fix their own nations first.

If they can't fix their own homes, do you think they won't just fuck up the next "home" they move to? Seriously, is all of Canada retarded?

If you care so much, take a Syrian family into your home. Be like the others who immediately regretted their decision to do so, but don't cop out and bitch that others have a responsibility while you do nothing. That's what liberal do, and you don't want to be one of those fags, do you?

nobody cares where they go as long as its not their country ok. those goat fuckers can go to fucking somalia and be eaten by nigs for all any one cares

we could even label it foreign aid. we will feed starving africans with refugees

>If you care so much, take a Syrian family into your home.

Awwwww, they're adorable !

>How do they fix up their countries when their homes were blown up, they lost their job and nobody is hiring because the economy is in ruins ?
Post-WW2 Europe BTFO
How will we ever recover?
Oh, wait...

Nice little imaginary argument you made up in your end to try and look smart leaf

We dont give a fuck what happens to them or where they go as long as it isnt our countrys

We dont give a fuck if their country has gone to shit

We dont give a fuck if they are suffering

And do you know why?

Because they fucking deserved it

not my problem

/thread

>1 post by this ID

Maybe no one should take them.

There is no obligation to save them.
Their religion fucks everyone in the ass.

If there is a ho o outside, do you invite him in?
For how long? 1 night? 1 week? Forever?
And all of his friends? And family?

Soon your house is so full it cant sustain itself on your salery.
The hobos start raping your wife and daughter.

Maybe just ignore it.
Let a few more in, it will solve your issues.

The west is being cucked.
We worked for this.
Our parents worked for this.
Why give it away and let them shit on our culture.

>implying human life matters
L O L

To muslim countries. Not our problem.

>How do they fix up their countries when their homes were blown up, they lost their job and nobody is hiring because the economy is in ruins ?

Shoulda thought about that before chimping out because "WHAT? SECULAR DEMOCRACY? FUCK THAT! ALLAH AKBAR!"

Sorry, but rewarding bad behavior is stupid.

Actually, scratch that. I am all for letting in Syrian refugees.

Operative Words:
1. Syrian (from Syria originally) -- 80% of the "refugees" disqualified
2. Refugees (persecuted for their race or religion, ie NOT MUSLIM) -- 99% of the "refugees" disqualified

Christian Syrians and Yezidis ONLY. The rest are NOT. REFUGEES.

Very few of the "refugees" are in a situation where their life is threatened. Even then, immigration to the west is a bad idea because it costs twelve times more to resettle them in the west than it does on site. Meaning that for every one life you save, you would let 12 die.

To the bottom of the ocean.

Isn't it fair to say most people with children didn't see a devastating civil war coming? I doubt the birth rate in Syria is much higher than 0 right now, and you can't fault people for having nothing to support their 5 year olds on when society collapses around them.

Dipshit, its because they know these people are cancer. Any muslim is not a refugee, they are an invasion force.

Welcome to Canada, the most cucked place on Earth!

'Honey'? Did an ignorant female SJW post this? Yup. Go back to tumblr.

>a) Not accepting any refugees (Gulf States)

So if we just said this, said that we're not taking any refugees like the Gulf States are, you'd just shut up and go away???

Give me a fucking break; that's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

The delusion is that we are morally clean beings, no one cares if they die, you can spew garbage like that because you've been too privileged to ever need to 'sin' but that's how reality works and when ahmd is culturally enriching your women you finally realize, that only your circumstances temporally allowed that behaviour of moral superiority. Normies especially women think they're special and can welcome rapefuges then get away with it; because they're someone special- the delusion privilege brings, the consequences is that your country gets cucked.

They don't realize that the very world they live in and all their possessions(materialistic and others) have been possible precisely due to the kind morality they oppose. Normies literally have more then they can handle and become delusional.

tl;dr- Stop pretending, we're sinners.

>Why should they stay? So they can die?
Not my country not my problem. Their culture sowed this chaos. They deserve what happens.

Quality bait.

how often you watch interracial cuckporn m8?

FPBP

Shut your crybaby mouth, OP.

now now fritz, you can't b sayin that shit, what would merkel say? :^)

because we spout endlessly about 'human rights' and our humanitarianism. We hold ourselves to these standards and ideals, even when the facts show that we shouldn't.

We've painted ourselves into an ideological corner.

Pull factors far outweigh any push factors. The West should go in, carve out a safe zone, set up a camp there and divide the refugees out to accepting countries from there. Process them in their countries and if they're not a 'refugee' then too bad.

So basically Syria is post WW2 Poland 2.0, so what is your point?

Refugees that need help should be helped. And they are. The problem people have with the refugees is that many if not most of them are not refugees, they are opportunists taking advantage of systems that were created for victims of the war. Those are the people committing the crimes and making refugees look bad. That is what needs to be stopped.

They can all go to hell, and we should all do our best to help them get there

fpbp

Arabs are inbred cousin fuckers.

i dont care.
let them go to some other sandland shithole

wherever muzzies go they try to reshape that country to suit their backwards death cult

they can pound sand.

WHAT A SUPRISE

Damascus for starters.

The truth of the matter, though, is that most "refugees" are not from Syria, so your entire argument is moot in the first place.

And no, Syria is not worse than post-WW2 Germany. And the Germans worked and worked, whereas Syrians are still allahu akbaring eachother.

>Uhh... Just... Leave me alone!
Yes, quite.

>1 post by this ID

Also, Israel should open their borders.

In my country there were no refugees, cos everyone defended Motherland. And after war nobody wimmed about "muh level of life", cos we had to rebuild the contry.
So they can do the same. It is their country, if they cannot defend it or are not willing to do so, they dont deserve to live.

Stay and fight and die for their land. My countrymen stayed and struggled against the Northern invaders' terrorism for decades, only ran away when the war was truly lost.

Why don't we take over Syria and rebuild it and call it Israel 2 then the mudslimes can have their own state.

The rich Jews loved the Jews so much they build Israel for them

There are rich Saudis, why don't they love their mudslimes

I already know why I am just being facetious

>We've painted ourselves into an ideological corner.

Correct. So the answer is, "Fuck that ideology. I don't accept it and won't abide by it."

>But then you're Hitler!

Okay.

>You're evil! You're ignorant! You're everything bad ever!

Okay.

But I'm not full of parasites.