This is a single smoking thread to contain the true cancer of anti-smoking...

This is a single smoking thread to contain the true cancer of anti-smoking. If you're against the act of smoking you're blue pill. If you support people's right to do something that ischarmless to the human body then you're red pill. Smoking doesn't cause lung cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1219995/Believe-lungs-weeks-old--taste-buds-just-days-So-old-rest-body.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. Nicotine is just concencentrated niacin. Good for diamondmode hardons. Limpdick nonsmoking fags

The only problem I have with smokers is they don't die faster.

>Smoking doesn't cause lung cancer

That's some next-level double-think

We grow new alveoli every 3 weeks and blacklung is a lie that only coal miners get. Are you a coalburner? Thanks unions

>smoking doesn't cause cancer
Got a source for that? I'm sure the dangers of smoking are probably exaggerated at least a bit, that's the nature of an "anti" campaign for anything, but I'm also pretty sure it's not good for you. The Nazis were the first ones to link negative health effects to smoking, some I'm not inclined to believe the Jews are behind the anti-smoking efforts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

It's the fertilisers. Cures for shit are grown on tobacco and birds and plants love tobacco. It's my favourite vegetable

I smoke.

You can literally get cancer from anything, no seriously, almost anything.

You already have a chance of getting cancer anyways. So why not smoke? It just increases it a little bit

Planning to quite soon though, been going at it for months.
I love it.

Fuck it, I'll bite, at least it's fresh b8:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1219995/Believe-lungs-weeks-old--taste-buds-just-days-So-old-rest-body.html

> However, the lungs contain different cells that renew at different rates. The alveoli or air sac cells - needed for the exchange of oxygen and gases - deep in the lungs have a steady progress of regeneration that takes about a year.
> Meanwhile, the cells on the lung's surface have to renew every two or three weeks.
> 'These are the lungs' first line of defence, so have to be able to renew quickly,' says Dr Prowse.
> The lung disease emphysema can prevent this regeneration as it begins with the destruction of the alveoli, which creates permanent 'holes' in the walls of the lungs.

Spend a day working in any hospital job and you will learn very quickly that this is not the case

Why would coal miners get it but not smokers? I want to better understand your hypothesis.

This. Granite countertops? Radioactive. Laser toner printer cartridges? Cancer. Tylenol. Cancer. Pollution and traffic. Cancer. Fluorescent lighting? Cancer

I dont think that is something that is red or blue and I believe it does cause lung cancer. Also smoke whatever the the fuck you want may it be meth or cigarettes

nigger you getting printer toner in your lungs now?

Ooooo
>1219995
Wrong
Put vespa on street. Bus. Smoker. Former smells like my ass. Latter like a wholesome nuclear family. Play poker im a garage. Smoke. For 50 years without ventilation. You're fine. Turn on a 1/2-hp gas motor? Dead in 9 seconds

Yep. It's black flour you idiot

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I can't stand smoke.
It's extremely annoying/difficult to breathe in a room where there are even just 2 people who are smoking or smoked in the last few minutes.

And when you have more than 5-10 people and most of them are smokers, there's ALWAYS two or three smoking at any given time, with absolutely no regard to people who are annoyed by it.
All it would take them is literally just go outside for 5 minutes, but they can't be arsed and if you point it out they get all defensive 'n shiet.

So yeah, you can go fuck yourself along with any other smoker on the planet.

I'm thankful the government outlawed smoking in public places a few years ago and it's a relatively strictly enforced rule.

Yeah nobody's ever spilled that shit and it's a thick solid

the problem i have with smoking it is an egregious waste of money to me and provides no value. so you are going to shit on me and say well i gotta spend my money on somethin and blahblah i bet you play video games. so whatever smoke em if you got em fag it just doesnt appeal to me personally

Nonsmokers are fat and lazy. We can work 27 circles around you

>entire defense to a medical document with evidence is oooo
>entire argument is "no dass faek"

this is some next level research you are doing, my god 5D fucking chess!

It's pretty rare around here to find people who smoke in their houses. The smell of tobacco just sticks to everything. Marijuana does too, but it dissipates in a day or so and tobacco takes weeks.
Hell, even when I'm lazy and smoke inside I do it by an open window so 90% of the smoke goes out

Nah man i smoke the good shiii

you are working circles because you are degenerate nicotine addict that cant go an hour without getting a cig break

>alveoli every 3
>well it is alveoli but also something else and that something else is a tame bob barker disease not blacklung and even the alveoli regenerate after a year
>proceeds to shit on oooo

Fair point user. However, it's their money and they can spend it how they see fit.

While on that topic, anyone ever notice how weedfags either have a fuck ton of money to spend on expensive glass bongs and shit or they're poor as fuck and smoke out of hollowed-out apples? That shit is hilarious to me

So long as the circle is less than 1m wide because then you start getting out of breath, kek.

>smoking inside

what kind of degenerates do you hang around? i only smoke outside

Low energy cuck
>he actually goes to bed
Enjoy the dementia

>it is an egregious waste of money
It most definitely is. However, I started when I was not just a dumb teenager, but one with a job and no bills, so I had plenty of money.

>Cigarettes don't cause lung cancer

It is not yet scientifically proven 100% to be a main cause but literally 80% of people that have lung cancer are smokers.

It is also PROVEN that cigarettes have harmful substances and decreases lung capacity of not only the smoker but of the people that was exposed to secondary smoking.

Not sure if bait

Lol i push heavy things and walk 30 clicks a day nigguh

Nobody asked you to be in a room filled with smokers, you can always get out, you sound like a numale like most Sup Forumscucks.

Japan and Greece have most smokers. Far less lung cancer than nonsmoking countries. Why. Answer nao

Smokers are fags, you are all just the worst.

>no value

Protects against Alzheimer's
Adds testosterone
Protects against Parkinson's
Protects against cancer by causing tumor repression
Protects against lung disease

>emphysema is tame
go drink lighter fluid man, I'm sure its a just like a scratch. Emphysema is great and harmless.

SHART

Because they smoke cock, not cigarettes.

Bleh. Only degenerates don't fear only God

Smoking stunted my growth

>Smoking doesn't cause lung cancer.
It does but do we really give a fuck? We die anyway, at least we die doing some shit that makes us feel good.

I'm a degenerate. I smoke in the house and in inappropriate places. The way people cough when I enter a nice place indicates I smell like a wet ash tray.

Good thing I have an attractive wife and don't really need to be social or it would probably get to me.

Who here has quit? I want to want to quit but I don't

Yeah those are really well known pro gay countries

why dont doctors recommend people pick up smoking?

Is there a way to sage comments?

Why are Rife Machines hidden?

oops, meant for:

Shut up faggot.

yee mang

cept I got the red pouch

lol

dude I wish you were in every thread

He said smoking, not cannabis oil.

>Japan and Greece have most smokers, why do they not have lung cancer

Did you read my post?
>Not 100% proven to me a main cause

Maybe there is something about those two countries and their lifestyle choices that make them less susceptible to lung cancer.

The amount of scientifically illiterate burgers and leafs on this board genuinely surprises me.

you just revealed your bait man, bad move.

Your choice (sorta, somewhat), but holy fuck is lung cancer / emphysema a rough and early way to go. Watched 3 smoking grandparents get taken out like that, well before their 80s.

Why you on your period bitchass

SMOKING

STUNTED

MY

GROWTH

>they turned the red packs into turquoise

dont know how many times cashiers have grabbed me green instead since they changed the color scheme

>smoking protects against lung disease
Almost got me on the hook

>Granite countertops
Radioactivity isn't necessarily bad and doesn't give you cancer at low doses. The dose from a granite countertop is so ridiculously negligible it's not even worth mentioning.

>toner
I don't go around changing toner every day, do you? The one time a year that I do it I avoid shaking it loose and ventilate the room anyway. Not rocket science.

>Tylenol
Again, do you take Tylenol every day? 'cause I don't.

>Pollution and traffic
Nothing you can do about it.

>Fluorescent lighting
It's only the inside coating of the tube that's carcinogenic. Why would you break the tube?

Also, notice how every single one of these things has an important function / solves a much bigger problem than what it creates, with the sole exception of the granite countertop that doesn't solve anything but doesn't create a problem either.

What does smoking achieve? Nothing.

Thx breh i fucken luv it here

>heavy things
Your fat body
>30 clicks
15 mouse clicks to and 15 mouse clicks back.

Big pharma pays them more. That's why.

I'm thinking of picking up smoking, does it relieve stress in any way? I'm having trouble coping with high pressure days but don't want to get incapacitated by alcohol or get involved with illegal drugs.

Long time chain-smoker here. Smokers are a huge burden on the tax payers. Actions don't exist in a vacuum. I'm trying to quit.

I'm not on a fucking period nigger, I just have to take a shit.

Good attempt. But no

it gives you a light head rush but and wakes you up a little bit but other than that the cons outweigh the pros

they did?

I emant the pouch though

the roll your own

ITT

>durr you can always get out
>every single bar is filled with smoking degenerates

It's like me telling you to poo in the loo, while everyone knows you don't fucking have one.

Then it's diet that's the problem. Not smoking.

>Good attempt. But no
At least rate my comment, faggot.

>REEEEEEEE DON'T DO SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE

Anti-smokers in a nutshell. Insufferable cunts. In America you can't even smoke in public places anymore and they still can't help themselves from raging over something that has literally no effect on them. They pretty much operate on feminist logic.

>every doctor in the country is being paid off, they are all in one it, literally no credible doctor has any moral obligation
Paranoia sounds awful

I'm the same way. Quite frankly, things were much better when people were allowed to smoke indoors pretty much everywhere.

I used to sell cars, and man I wonder how many more sales I would have gotten if I could have just got my customers to relax and smoke a nice marlboro red while enjoying a glass of scotch right at my desk.

Also, for everyone else, cigarettes causing cancer (at a higher rate than exposure to common everyday things) is a theory at best. It is all biased circumstantial evidence with no real solid link to bridge the gap to anything conclusive.

The government would have you think otherwise though, because they make a ton of revenue off of the tobacco industry. If it were as bad as they say it is, it would be illegal. Truth is, it's not, they just want our money.

Honestly? About a 10. But still no

>Your choice (sorta, somewhat)
Strong
Long
White
Best choice

And i don't want to live up to my 80s and become a burden to my relatives. If i don't die before i become semi-vegetable i will most surely KMS.

You can't be serious

Are you against gay marriage?

Why not

t. pathetic manlet

don't blame your genes on smoking

Do you know anything about vaping? Apparently there are high nicotine content mixes that may feel similar to opiates.

I wonder if that'll provide the desired effect.

I bet they were 79. It has been suggested that smoking holds off emphysema. I have heard of non smokers who got it in their forties. Ever notice how smokers get "smoking" illnesses far later than nonsmokers?

>the government makes revenue off of it
>so they try to convince you to do it less
?

This. Lots of carrotmunchers go at 34

So smoke inhalation isn't a thing?

>Assuming there is only one cause for lung cancer
>Literally disregard that 80% and upwards of lung cancer patients are smokers

fucking americlaps

What does smoking have to do with gay marriage?

I don't like faggots and would prefer marriage be between a man and a woman, but gay marriage isn't something I get butthurt over and at the end of the day I don't care.

>>heavy things
>Your fat body
clicks
>15 mouse clicks to and 15 mouse clicks back.
yea dude was pretty fucking hilarious hahahaha

Not tobacco's smoke it isn't. I don't know. I'm type O so I already got great blood pressure but constant 120/80 is nice after a pack a day for 14 years

Second hand smoke to children and infants it detrimental, like dropping them on their head
It can literally cause mental illness, much like yours

I used to smoke, quit it then vaped, and quit that too now.

Vaping doesn't give you the same adrenaline rush as Smoking does, but the degenerate vape juices that come in all sorts of flavors are kind of tasty. The smoke also looks cool as fuck.

Not enough studies to make a definite stance on health impacts tho.

do you understand their way of "convincing" you to do it less is by charging you money?

Where is your mylar bubble enclosure, Charles?

Last one tonight gonna grab me some nicotine spray from pharmasave tommorow and say goodbye to this habit it should work this time cause ive cut from a pack a day to 5

>YES GOY, BLOW THOUSANDS ON YOUR CANCER STICKS IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK COOL AND TOUGH