It started when an alien device did what it did

It started when an alien device did what it did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DffWEfarLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=tS75Dj-zSds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HARDLY ANYBODY REALLY WATCHED THE SHOW, JUST FAPPED TO A KID. NOW I MIGHT LIKE THE SHOW BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES... GWEN UGH MORE GWEN

They redesigned his cousin Gwen, stopped fapping yes we did

>hardly anybody really watched that show

Get the fuck out underage

It started when an alien device did what it did
To save the Cartoon Network from the ratings as they slid.
Now we've got all these shows about that rehashed Ben 10 kid.
He's Ben 10. (Ben 10)

Best alien

But no one cared about that cuz they fapped to Gwen as a kid.

OV really sold me onto Ultimate Humungousaur, like he just looks like the type of guy to push anyone's shit in if they tried to fuck with him

Ben 10 was garbage.

Next to shows like B:TAS, Batman Beyond & Justice League it was utter shit.

>Justice League

Man they really butchered that design. Overdesigned piece of shit

I don't think a single one of those was still on when ben 10 came out

Alright niggas what do you think happened to Eon's Omnitrix, since he's an alternate version of Ben, and it was confirmed that something bad happened to his Omnitrix and he used the leftover parts to make the time machine on his arm.

That's not Ghost Freak.

Going fast > not going fast

>UA fags still can't get over their grim dark and awfully generic designs
figures

>Being a ghost > not being a ghost
ftfy

>Justice League

Despite its flaws its something that can be gone back and re-watched at any age and there's still some value in it. It doesn't treat its audience like drooling retards and makes serious attempts at storytelling.

Ben 10 is meant for tiny babbies who don't know better. It's a vehicle for toy sales.

With the way things go for him, he probably just dropped it in the toilet.

Well Ghostfreak is better, going fast isn't everything.
I think Eon was a genius, and found a way to go Ultimate Human. Then he probably did the logical thing and killed his past self, so that he could have two omnitrices. A paradox occurs, and Eon is thrown out of the timeline. Maybe Eon fucked with time so much that when it healed, he never occurred, replaced with a Man using his name and living with a family that didn't belong to him.
Presumably, the omnitrix fucked up the arm it was on and Eon replaced it with a robo-arm.

TLDR; Eon kills his past self, this sends him out of time and a different version of Eon known as Prime Ben replaces him

If that's your opinion, why are you here?

Let me ask you. Do you go back and watch Ben 10? Do you think it's good enough to be watched at 25 years old?

>going fast isn't everything.

Incorrect.

>Overdesigned piece of shit
You make it obvious which show you are a fanboy of

>of something isn't good as some of the best of the western medium, it is shit!

This is how you spot an idiot.

You're correct user. Now tell me.

Who's the second best alien?
Choose Wisely...

Both great theories but mine is that this Ben saw some shit and it made him lose hope in humanity, so he tried to hack the Omnitrix, convinced he could rule. He accidentally put it into self-destruct mode and it charged for just a few mins, but it fried up his face and shit which is why he looks like that, and he salvaged the parts to make the time machine on his arm. He makes his goal to enslave/kill alternate versions of himself. Gives himself the name Eon because he's ashamed to be Ben. His main goal; To show other Bens what they can do with their abilities, and if they decline because they're good, ENSLAVE.

Rath.

The best alien to come out of UA/AF, simply entertaining to whatch.

>UAF over luchador Rath

Are you even trying pendejo

>worst race from a shit series
Shamefully bad taste, user.

There's a reason why pretty much every Ben 10 thread results in posting pictures of gwen. It's because the show itself isn't worth talking much about. You're just equivocating.

My Ben Ten folder is literally all Ben as female aliens. Fight me.

Hey, that's fine. Nothing wrong with being gay.

What power did humans have?

Was it the power to fuck and have babies with every aliens there is?

I imagine it would probably have been more like the crappy live action movie. Eon tries to take over copy himself onto Ben's body only it somehow fucks the Omnitrix and he's stuck like that.

Its moe because pedos are thirsty as fuck for this particular character.

Don't be ridiculous. Only boys are gay.

Bzzt! Wrong answer! We were looking for Upgrade. Gravattack would have also been acceptable.

Check out this gay faggot

>a goop
>a space rock
>not el tigre

>only it somehow fucks the Omnitrix and he's stuck like that.
Kiddie shows in America. Take that, Japan and France!

If you guys could change shit about the series, what would it be? Mine would be making the Omnitrix more cohesive.

>Omnitrix in random voice asks Ben to state his name, takes sample, becomes the Omnitrix's voice
>All of Ben's aliens have green eyes, and green Omnitrix symbols
>Omnitrix 'timing out' if just it losing power and needing to recharge

AF:
>Clothes still adapt to aliens
>Omnitrix symbol is on different part of body (Waist on Swampfire, head on Echo Echo, etc)
>Same transformation styles as OS
>Omnitrix still turns red, loses power, and needs to recharge

UA:
Can stay the same as the Ultimatrix was incomplete, so I'll take varied transformation styles and naked aliens and UItimatrix only being on their chest. Could've made it a bit more glowy though, like in the Generator Rex special. Give Ben the Master Control for it tho, make it just be like 'oh no safeguards were added yet this is only temporary'

OV:
Can stay the same, for the most part, except
>Start Ben with Bloxx, Feedback, Gravattack, Crashopper, Shocksquatch, Astrodactyl, Ball Weevil, Spitter, Buzzshock, and Arctiguana.
>In first episode, replace Lodestar, Spidermonkey, Cannonbolt with Gravattack, Crashopper, and Arctiguana.
>Reason for this being since this Omnitrix is the 'perfect' one, it dumps all the info on how to use aliens into Ben's head.
>Azmuth decides to go easy on Ben and make his old aliens randomly unlockable by not selecting an alien, an dinstead just hitting the button and slamming down, without bringing up the selection menu.
>In episode 3, replace Heatblast with Astrodactyl, but when he transforms into Gravattack, replace with Lodestar
>Other episodes go as normal with Ben unlocking his old aliens

General:
>The green in the Omnitrix symbol should run out until it's grey, signaling the power level, then beep red

Nah, turns out that the Plumber Kids were experiments, not halfies.

Can someone explain this to me please? The episode was a little confusing.

Ultimate Ben 10000 still confirm that being able to breed with everything is still a human super power.

The Routers took a bunch of kids and used Kevin to transfer alien shit into them. When the kids failed to do what the Routers wanted they were mind wiped and dumped off somewhere.

Simple.

Is there a reason that they made everybody looks ugly as fuck after Alien Force?

>tfw I actually love this show but people like it for gwen

She's not even hot.

It was stylized. AT looked dull as fuck. I'd take 10000000 omniverses before I'd take a AF.

Omniverse has good buddy cop show moments, but is as its best when they go full cosmic and Doctor Who/Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy style.

OS - comic book inspired show and saturday morning cartoon

AF/UA - remove a lot of the comicbooky feel, and focus heavilly on scify, more attempts at drama.

Omniverse - pics everything and mix it up, raise the humor and the scale of conflict across the cosmos, dimensions and time. Basically, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy mixed with action show and some anime tropes here and there.

Am I right Sup Forums?

So Kev is just a Mutant?
So what you're saying is
UAF: EVERYTHING IS ALIENS
OV: Nah magic is real, regular people can get superpowers, essentially this is a comic book world and aliens are a small part

Wasn't it stated in OV that the reason why the Omnitrix has timers is because if you stay as an alien for too long, it fucks up your DNA along with other samples in the Omnitrix?

Yes.

I loved the supreme mage, and how he actually prefered magic tricks instead of real magic because of the deceiving elements.

>ugly as fuck

It was only Gwen

which means no loss considering how much of a shit waifu she is

Omniverses style grows on you afterwatching some episodes, even the souless eyes stop being a problem

Yes Kevin is a mutant. Gwen is a human mix with alien made of "mana" that allows her to do magic really good.

What else Wyat is up these days? I really have liked his stuff so far. He was involved at Mistery Inc. wasn't he?

Nah that was in Race Against Time

>He was involved at Mistery Inc. wasn't he?
Yes

The ultimate were 80s and 90s as fuck.

Damn that gives me an idea

>OV gets a mini-season with about 4 episodes
>it's about some aliens trying to clear up the solar system for a galactic McDonald's or something
>Ben does everything he can to convince them otherwise and goes around meeting alien bureaucrats like the High Breeds and the frogs and whatnot to help him

This is something that could actually happens on the show...

Pretend that "So Long and Thanks for all the Smoothies" never happened

>best
>not Cannonbolt
so you're all gay

>literally a chubby bara
>liking it isn't gay
gtg fast, eh?

Where can I get a webrip of the original series?

Something that always bugged me was that every single one of Ben's Aliens were in Adult form despite the fact that he was a child in human form.

I would change the designs of the alien so that they would resemble their respective species infant stage rather than adult one.

There was a episode where Ben and company find the fountain of youth and ben's aliens were all fun sized.

Wait really did they finaly find a design people did not feel attracted to.

Thats because btas was one of the best shows in history most things look garbage next to it.

He's a retarded tiger thing and I never liked him. Just use Four Arms

I didn't really like aliens that changed Bens personality

People disagree but I think the New Gwen is really cute.

Better than Omniverse at least.

Wait new gween is there another new series

youtube.com/watch?v=DffWEfarLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=tS75Dj-zSds

You're not alone

plebs

Ah its a reboot interesting.
Also the fuck is with the designs on ben and gwen what were they thinking.

Still more heatwhatshisname is great news best alien

Animation could be a lot better

*could be a bit better

>implying