This is what Nazies wanted. Would you approve the Nazi approved Europa?

This is what Nazies wanted. Would you approve the Nazi approved Europa?

>source: my arsehole

Looks fine to me

No it looks shit.
Just keep the current borders as they are but give Kaliningrad to Germany.

>Sweden unchanged
Sure

>remain the same we were
well why not

Bump

I would fuck some krauts on my own.

No, I don't, you LARPing autistic faggot.

No.

Aryanism is a dumb autistic meme

German nationalism is a mental disease.

That's exactly what the SJW media says.

Germany never wanted to conquer england dummy

Shut the fuck up you retarded mutt.

why is Venice a separate country?

Why so mad? The fact that not even SJW's consider you white or superior hit the nerve?

Why are polacks so dumb? Even your assimilated descendents are fucking retarded.

Stop larping you idiot.

I shall give you a map of my plans for Europe, pay attention.

No.

What about the USA?

Finland is too small

Krauts deserved everything they got and more.

Painted map is Iberian.

>dude ethnic cleansing lmao
I think it's debatable whether killing every single german might have been moral after ww2.
It's what they planned for others.

It's actually quite enticing compared to what we got. Today I had to walk through one of the shitiest parts of my town, a neighbourhood my great grandparents grew up in during Victorian times and it's now an inner city crime ridden cesspit full of brown people. You know those depressing terraces that get posted often? Well, although they were always poorer areas obviously, most were clean with low crime and were relatively pleasant, quiet places to live originally back when they were first built and full of white people only.

Today walking down what is now a very busy road through the area I saw a man of Middle Eastern/Pakistani/Indian appearance literally throw a bin full of garbage out of an upstairs window onto the street below, and then two minutes later an old nigger gentleman walking along the pavement clearing his nose and spitting the mucous into the front of people's houses. As I walked past him he looked at me and started muttering to himself, which is a strange phenomenon I've noticed all my life and is very common among blacks. I'm so glad we won.

I'm sorry. Most people on this board won't sympathize.

gee, I dunno man
call me crazy, but this doesn't seem like the best deal to me

If the Germans had won you'd've probably been deported to the Continent in chains and died in a Ruhr coal mine.

That's made up bullshit.

Who knows how things would have turned out if it had gone the other way. I could be wrong, but I'm really starting to wonder.

>Germany will have the population to settle 40 million people into the lands they conquer
Their demographics are in the gutter, they're only have 1.3 children per woman and thus wouldn't be able to produce the amount of people needed to settle any territory they've conquered.

>le grandpa you fought on le wrong side!!!! meme
Time and time again I see how much britbongs resemble their spawn, the amerisharts.
What the fuck does Nazi regime have to do with you letting into your country brown people from your own former colonies? You made the bed, now lie in it.
And before you call me smug, we have the exact same situation with ukrops now, so that's just how things work in the world.
Implying Hitler would somehow prevent this is laughable, especially considering his sympathy towards Islam.

No. Kola Beninsula should belong to Greater Ebinland.

I didn't have colonies. My ancestors are all peasants who had no say in the matter, including I might add my Polish Catholic grandfather who was taken by the Nazis as a 16 year old (to either work or eventually become a soldier). He escaped and would eventually go to England as a refugee unwilling to return home to what became Soviet communist territory (and guess which of our hook nosed friends helped that along?). He's dead now from old age and maybe he would be bitterly disappointed in how I feel but the fact is we're all being constantly fucked anyway from all sides but at least Hitler was honest about it and seemed to show genuine concern for his people.

>so that's just how things work in the world.
No, how things work in the world is doing things your way, not letting yourself be fucked over.

>50-80% of the population of England and France reduced and killed or sent to Russia

only good part about the plan imo.

t. 1/216th German

If slavs aren't white what the fuck am i?
Im afraid.