How long will he be in office considering you dumb fucks have no rules on term limits?

How long will he be in office considering you dumb fucks have no rules on term limits?

What kind of dumbfuck pretend country doesnt have term limits?

Thats the real question.

He'll resign once a gay guy wants to be prime minister.

Because we're not a republic, and we have an effective system of checks and balances against a dictatorship

We're fucked, friends.

Oh ive been meaning to ask you leaves what the fuck happened to your female pm you had fof like 5 months.

What did she fuck up so bad that she was pm for half a year?

Kim campbell i think was her name right?

Probably 9-10 years unless a they get hit with a scandal or a huge happening happens.

>needing term limits
mate why dont you have a parliament that is the real real question, its not really a democracy if you just elect your dictator every 4 years

Seriously someone please answer this. I cant find a fucking answer on google its all woman power sites praising her. Surely she did something wrong right?

She was never elected, she took over and never got re-elected

Too bad your currency has none of those

Answer this

What do u mean she took over u fucking leaf explain better

You leaves are too soft to be dictators regardless

Nice trips, also you're not. There's no problem that a bullet won't solve. Cheers!

Probably two terms, depends on how much the other parties fuck up. The majority gov't was pretty surprising to most people. I think the majority of people wanted a liberal/ndp coalition but the ndp fucked up so hard it drove too many people to the libs.
The majority of people wanted a minority government so there would be another election in about 2 years with new candidates.

What kind of dumbfuck country pretends to have two political parties when there's really only one group in charge?

She just took over (never won election as PM in her own right) when the then current PM resigned. Essentially what happened in the UK recently. Her Conservative party was becoming extremely unpopular at that point (having been in power a long time), two new regionalist parties had splintered off from it (Reform and the Bloc Quebecois), which in a first-past-the-post system is especially bad, and the Conservatives ended up with only two seats (Campbell lost hers).

tl;dr: she was basically Gerald Ford.

The previous PM Mulroney stepped down and Campbell won the party convention, whoever is the leader of the majority party is by default prime minister hence she became PM and then they lost next election badly

Also who knows how the Conservative Party leadership will shake out.
I really liked Rona Ambrose, but interim leaders can not run for the party leadership.

The way things are right now, the only interesting candidates are Kelly Leitch, a woman, and Deepak Obhrai, a poo in loo.

The rest are just boring old dudes.

>What kind of dumbfuck pretend country doesnt have term limits?

Canada.

Mackenzie King was Prime Minister for over twenty non-consecutive years.

They lost because she was a fucking good-for-nothing woman right?

At least 10 years

Hold me.

He will be in forever because he is who Soros and the NWO want running Canada

Nobody here seems to play up women in politics like they do in the US. It's not exactly uncommon here. I guess for a PM it is more uncommon but it's not as hyped up like it is in the US.

she said some pretty questionable stuff about how the federal budget and unemployment werent going to be reduced in the foreseeable future, it was also at this time that the Reform party was very popular so they split the centre-right vote and basically stole all the conservative voters in western Canada

At least another election cycle so 8 years minimum god help us all if he makes it longer than that

Unless they succeed in rigging our electoral system I don't see his whole selfie, mr dressup routine going over well when we run into actual problems. He didn't really even win by that much

>no term limits
>one of most envied, harmonious nations

>4~8-year term
>cesspool failed state on precipice of annihilation

not being a mudslime nihilist gun barrel deep-throater, I know where I'd rather be...

He'll most likely get a minority government next election and chances are there will be a vote of no confidence after 2 years anyway when the lib/ndp coalition collapses like it always does.

There's a half Asian MP who's been running a surprisingly anti-China and pro-Nationalist campaign. He said there's no room for "hyphenated Canadians." Mike something, from BC I think

I donno, it seems like the NDP are the moderate leftists now. Its like bizzaro Canada. Where the fuck is a Paul Martin in this liberal party. Someone needs to be running the books while the crazy frenchmen are paraded around the front.

hey buddy let's go drink some maple syrup and join the mounted police eh buddy