Dany's baby lived through birth, was kidnapped and is now being raised by Mirri Maz Duur

Dany's baby lived through birth, was kidnapped and is now being raised by Mirri Maz Duur.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fLugvdmdaGA?t=17m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is the third Targaeryen.

evidence?

No one saw the baby, everyone just took her word for it.
Dany herself never saw the baby.
In GRRM's world this is practically proof.
In addition, he was prophesied as the Stallion Who Would Mount the World... Where did that prophecy go? We know that prophecies are hugely important in this verse.

Also, Dany felt him moving, so "dead for a long time" feels like a lie.

Some random dude on Sup Forums said, what more proof do you need?

Mirri Maz Duur is dead you fucking nonce

where are my stannis bros at?

Alice Marchesi TLHC

>We know that prophecies are hugely important in this verse
To people, yes. And people's predictions based on those prophecies are always wrong.

>We know that prophecies are hugely important in this verse
Name a fantasy universe that doesn't trip over itself because of "muh prophecies"

It's painfully obvious when you read the passage that GRRM was planting a Chekov's gun.
And then Dany saw the son in her visions.
He's alive. He fulfils every single prophecy, and he's coming back as a big "surprise".

Ok, then the other "wise women".

>No one saw the baby
I'm pretty sure this is wrong. Didn't Dany's handmaidens or blood-riders or some shit see it while she was unconscious (in the book at least)?
>We know that prophecies are hugely important in this verse.
Not really. Prophesy does not actually exist in this universe. People just think it does.

If this were true, how would it even be done in the show? A time skip?

Nope. No one saw it except Mirri Maz Duur, who a)was on a vengeance trip and b)poisoned Drogo.
Dead giveaway.

Accelerated growth wouldn't be to weird for FoT universe

>FoT

GoT goddamnit

Dany's baby ends up exploring other continents, finds a seed ship and becomes Tuf.

How many years have passed so far?

the other dragon will be mind controlled by the stark three eyed raven kid. At least one dragon will get BTFO soon though.

>dany

>Jon

>Tyrion

Falsetto faggo

Earthsea

>Dany

>kid in boat

>Stallion Who Mounts the World

Fixed that for you with facts instead of theories, pal.

About two in the books. God knows about the show.
Also who is raising the baby? Mirri Maz Duur got fucking burned alive.

If Mirri is capable of blood magic, then it's possible that magic allowed her to survive the pyre.

Either
>The old women in Vaes Dothrak
>Possibly some Jora connection
>Another khal

Mirri Maz Dor is dead moron

>mfw this is not commonly accepted fact
This is what happens when you mix Sup Forums and /lit/.
Even the most simple plot devices go over their heads.

Prove yourself right

No, but we saw the witch burn, you silly cunt. She was never allowed to leave Drogo's tent.

In da house!

Mirri Maz Duur was a faceless man, she just replaced herself with a captured prisoner they put in the pyre. I'm helping the OP with his theory because I'm dangerously mad. Be careful.

/lit/ needs to fuck off

>Who is Jorah
>What is getting rid of a newborn quickly by spiriting it away
>Who are the dos khaleen
There are a number of ways this could have gone.

Yes but is it possible that "The Prince who was Promised" and "The Stallion Who Would Mount the World" Are simply one in the same?

It's not only possible, it's probable.
The one problem with people finding this out is that GRRM will have to abandon this plotline, kill everyone, and create new characters for WoW

what fucking baby

So best theory out there, simply because it makes a lot of sense, is that Jon and Dany are going to fuck, have a kid, and that kid is most likely going to rule everything as a good leader. right?

Literally no.
Baby Rhaego is the Prince who was promised.

Oh shit, you're right.
Quick, sage the thread!

youtu.be/fLugvdmdaGA?t=17m

oh shit OP is right. you have to pay death for life. she Mirri tricked her in to thinking the baby would pay for drago's life

but then drago died - so that bought the life for the baby. Mirri either lies or raises the baby by drago's death

yeah, when we watched her burn alive until she was nothing ash, make sense you fucking moron
i'm sure she just materialized after
if the faceless god cant save anyone after their heads been cut off I doubt that shit could happen

Now your fanfiction includes Jorah being in on it.

Not necessarily, just possible.
The trick is to seecwhat GRRM has already done & predict whatvhe is likely to do based on that.

Which makes you fanfic highly unlikely. Robb Stark's son might play a part in this, though.

yeah but he's probably dead. I feel like that'd be a lot of fucking work to get him to dany

>tfw OP thought this and thought it was original then ran to Sup Forums to post it like he was a genius then remembered Mirri Maz Duur is dead and is now avoiding the thread because people are calling him a retard

>mfw I am literally OP

look at him and laugh

Go to bed, George.
Or alternatively, finish the fucking series.

Is the a GOODMEN