WHAT?

Your dreams were your ticket out!

meh

>the new Venom is Peter
I can't believe this shit

Context?

Well, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

... .....go on...

Wait I thought eddies symbiote was "fixed" and hanging out with Flash somewhere in space?

Who cares? Where's Mania?

they came back to earth to find mania

>mfw venom Peter becomes turbo blueballed and starts going around banging every vixens around

Fixed as in sterilized?

Storytime OP? Please?

I need my Venom fix. Even a ghetto storytime would be OK with me.

venom hasn't been interesting for a minute, so good

Slott could be writing the coolest Spider-Man stories ever and people still wouldn't read it because he's Slott and his natural unpleasantness radiates from his shite books.

So now that Miles is Spider-Man they're making Peter Venom... weird but could work

just in time for the symbiote to leave peter nextyear and join the poo in loo flash

you know marvel will do it

For everyone who's wondering, this obviously isn't the new Venom. There's still 2 issues of Spaceknight left, and they still have to deal with Mania.

There was this whole mess with the origins of the symbiote, their history, and making it not insane in the one GotG book. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

Marvel can keep pushing Miles all damn day but hes not Spider Man. Just a blank slate that piggybacks off the brand name

>Eddie
>true host

FLASH FAGS BTFO

This just happened in Superior, yawn.

>waiting proper pay-off for a marvel series

>waiting for them to hold their load and not spoiler the shit out of venom spaceknight

peter is the new venom deal with it boy

Can someone storytrime already?

>reading current Marvel

Are you all masochists?

Flash never had the symbiote in MC2. Of course it would consider Eddie its true host.

>Implying anyone here actually pays for the book
Its fine user, they have their 40 percent women readers so they must be doing well

This isn't new news or permanent.
marvel.com/comics/issue/57301/venom_space_knight_2015_12
marvel.com/comics/issue/57302/venom_space_knight_2015_13

Except MC2 is canon so Flash did have the symbiote, and it eventually found its way back home to Eddie. BTFO

I mean, Peter's honestly one of my prefered choices for people having the symbiote, so it doesn't super bother me. But Clone conspiracy is going on at the same time and the symbiote has nothing to do with that.

hey fuck you moon knight, vision and gwenpool are all great

I'm a Flashfag but stop

you know that they spoiler the ending of current series in other series, it isn't new

just be happy that the ride ended well and expect that some years down the line a Flashfag becomes the writer of Venom and gives him back the symbiote

Post characters you would literally pay many monies to see get a symbiote run even if just for 1 comic.

>Except MC2 is canon
Are you retarded? Last time I checked Peter sold his marriage to the devil.

> Mania hitting Flash with the Liberty Bell
> Flash took out Human Fly in a belltower

poetry, rhymes, etc.

Mc2 diverged at the clone saga

Which kind of tells you the horrible state Marvel is in right now

We went through this already in superior, venom didnt want peter back.
then again, a lot of that was just slott being a hack

Why does he have the old suit on

Just another example of Spider-Man/Deadpool having the only good Spider-Man writing out right now...

Why doesn't he just go to the bell tower again

>venom didnt want peter back.
Because that was ock

Look at all these Flashfags being BTFO, honestly expecting Flash would be Venom forever like Garganfags back in the day. LOL

>Fixed as in sterilized?
Fixed as in, the lore now is that the only bad symbiotes were corrupted by flawed owners, which is where the more parasitic ones come from, so now the symbiote isn't as crazy. It's stupid, and forced in, but In my opinion the overtly parasitic host-destroying symbiotes were always stupid and unnecessary anyway, it's just that I would rather them be something more morally neutral than "They were good guys all along!"

It's gonna be an all new host. Not Peter (all his books got him busy with clones), not Flash, and not Brock (Carnage is going on through November)

So it'll be someone new but recognizable since they hyped it with "YOU WONT BELIEVE WHO IS UNDER THERE!!" taglines.

Vision is the only one I would call great, and that's 100% due to King, not Marvel. Once his 12 issues are up his book will go to shit also.