Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Because every day we stray farther from God's light.

We just have to tolerate Bendis until he dies. He has to die eventually, right?

Maybe Stan will take him.

Well, would anyone in 616 like Hulk that isn't a hero?
He has kids. They're gonna take his place.

Because its a metaphor (a bad one) for police getting off after committing racial profiling.

By the time Bendis is dead, the generation that read Bendis comics will be working for Marvel and write all their shit in the same style. Bendis is just the tip of the Bendisberg

That's actually kinda interesting, albeit clumsy.

How is Hawkeye supposed to represent the underprivileged now in his new book when he killed the Hulk under questionable circumstances?

y u mad tho

Bruce wanted Clint to kill him

This is going to become one of those weird, forgotten facts people bring up five years from now.

>Remember that time Hawkeye murdered the Hulk but Hawkeye didn't get in trouble for it because the Hulk made a video saying it was okay?

What's this? #hulklivesmatter

Honestly Marvel continuity is so fucked up it's better to just read the good books by the good writers and ignore the other shit.

Why is Bendis taking a book about free will and determinism and making it about BLM?

What are you? Racist?

Fucking Hawkeye took out the Hulk?

No, he took out Banner.

Good. One less monster off the street.

New Yorkers have legitimate reasons to hate him for rekting the city during WWH

That's like saying there's people on marvel's staff writing shit in Kirby's style.

So that's literally how one of Marvels major characters story ends. Shot in the face by another hero who gets away with it then goes off to call all other heroes unaccountable for their actions.

How was this allowed?

Because his book is probably him trying to make amends for what he did also he's relatively underprivileged in the context of capeshit.
>Story ends
Don't be an idiot.

>Well, would anyone in 616 like Hulk that isn't a hero?

It's not about liking someone it's about the law

Because Marvel is run by people that think "mad fans still buy books to complain!".

They haven't wrapped their head around the idea that people can and do pirate comics.

>Hulk, no matter the form, is considered a monster. Most everyone is afraid of what one can do, and any person who takes one down will be seen as a hero, especially in the context of "Everyone's scared he's going to kill everybody".
>Banner, worried about becoming the Hulk, personally gave Hawkeye an arrow that would actually kill him if specific conditions were in place, if he were to even for a second look like he was about the "Hulk Out"
>Hawkeye, being of sound mind and judgement, determined that the conditions in which Banner had set were in place, and took the shot
It's arguable that what Hawkeye did was in self-defense and for the safety of others, and in a jury of his peers, they're more likely to side with the man who got rid of an immediately devastating threat than the possibility that he was cured. Or something.

Underrated trips.

Marvel comic new yorkers are also the stupidest fuckers alive who will give Spider-man shit for beating up Goblin.

Hulk doesn't kill people, silly. He uses super math, remember?

So Tony's drunken rampages are more lethal than the Hulk's regular ones?

Hulk's back anyway.

> Superhero on trial for death of other superhero.
> Judge clears him because "dead super won't be dead for long anyway...none of those fuckers ever really die so no biggie...you're free to go, Mr. Barton."

user, look at the people at tumblr.

THEY are the people who will writte for Marvel on the future, and make their fanfics true.

obviously he use drunk maths to not kill people

Nothing says "Man of the People" like a white guy getting away with murder.

> white man's burden

Because in the Marvel universe it's not just cops who shot unarmed citizens

Wait this fuck was let go, but they're still pissed at Scott? MARVEL IS A MEME

>Because its a metaphor (a bad one) for police getting off after committing racial profiling.
Well it can be more than one thing user. Its also a question on the inevitable proactive policing that going to be more prevalent in a few years.

>that going to be more prevalent in a few years
You are psychic powers too, user?

>So that's literally how one of Marvels major characters story ends.
No? How new are you? He's already solicited to be getting revived by The Hand as a Mummy-Hulk this October.

Because of delays, he'll actually have gotten revived before CWII even finishes.

>getting revived by The Hand as a Mummy-Hulk this October
>Cho completely cures Banner of being the Hulk
>Hawkeye fucking kills him
>this allows him to be revived as a Mummy-Hulk
Nice going, Hawkguy.

For fuck's sake, they are SUPERHERO comics.
The whole point of the genre is to have modern parables teaching lessons and asking questions about morals and ethics.
So the question is,
IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG to kill the Hulk because of something he *might* do???
No matter how probable it was, it wasn't what the future had in store for him, was it?
And Hawkeye's now got this new twist in his morality tales, he's a killer who got away with it. How does someone be a superhero with that hypocrisy hanging over his head?
Because the line in the sand is no longer who's a cold-blooded killer and who isn't.
It's not even who did something wrong and who didn't.
Not now.
Isn't that something that needs to be explored in our modern mythologies?

>Bruce wanted Clint to kill him

You don't get a pass for assisting the mentally ill commit suicide. He carried his "kill bruce" weapon to where bruce lived, waiting for an opportunity and murdered him. CUNT, I mean CLINT will never be redeemed in my eyes.

>The whole point of the genre is to have modern parables teaching lessons and asking questions about morals and ethics.
Not really. Maybe partially the point, in some of the stories. And some stories have good moral quandaries, but they're not meant to be some kind of generalized point to learn from.

>IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG to kill the Hulk because of something he *might* do?
It's wrong. Especially because it should've been quite easy to handle him in a way that didn't involve fucking killing him, like has been done countless fucking times before.

>And Hawkeye's now got this new twist in his morality tales, he's a killer who got away with it. How does someone be a superhero with that hypocrisy hanging over his head?
Yeah, that's not going to be a thing. Just a little bit, perhaps, but not when he's headlining some book where he's the face of the poor, oppressed masses and the only one sticking up for them. And furthermore, you do know what Hawkeye's history was before he was a Superhero, right? This adds nothing new to his character, even if they were going to make "a thing" of it.

>Isn't that something that needs to be explored in our modern mythologies?
Once cape comic publishers get writers capable enough to do so, sure.

>Nothing says "Man of the People" like a white guy getting away with murder.

He always wanted to be Captain America. Maybe they can give him a large round sheriff's star to carry around like a shield and his new catchphrase can be "stand your ground heroes."

Don't aggrandize funny picture books for children, user.

Youre one of those Hawkeye Is Useless guys arent you?

One less on or one more off, you fucking mongoloid.

To be fair, the Hulk is more like a walking disaster that has a tendency to get aimed at worse disasters rather than a super hero.

Cho is the most disgusting Hulk apologist ever.

As dumb as this is, the Avengers harboring and collaborating someone whos killed hundreds is all kinds of unethical.

I can see it now. It will be a dark and stormy night, lightning will flash, thunder will clap, and Stan will be sitting in a comfy chair that was empty just seconds before.
He'll tell Bendis his time is up, that it's time to pay what is owed.

The thing that just pisses me off the most is that one of Clint's defining character traits for decades was being vehemently against the idea of taking a life.

Wait he is? As in Bruce Banner is alive again already?

#greenlivesmatter

I don't get it, Hawkguy did nothing wrong, Hulk should have been put down decades ago

Welcome to filler events that can't even keep their own schedules.

#Hulk in don't shoot

The only problem I have with it is that Carol gets blamed for Clint's actions.

Well, he's getting resurrected in Uncanny Avengers as undead Hulk so I don't know if that counts as being alive.

she is? I'm not reading Bendis War: electric boogaloo, etc. and I'm by no means a Carol fan but that's fucking retarded. Wasn't she and Tony (along with everyone else) berating Clint when he arrowed bruce?

Tony yells at Carol for Clint killing Bruce but I don't know if anyone else shit on her.

>Tony yells at Carol for Clint killing Bruce but I don't know if anyone else shit on her.

Spider-woman in her book isn't too happy with Carol it seems either. And Cho is pretty pissed off too, but I think he's more frustrated than angry at her. Clearly pissed at Hawkeye though.

Cho makes sense... hell maybe even Tony at that exact time. Like I get saying dumb shit out of reflex when emotions run high. But again has anything actually happened or has anyone actually done anything yet to warrant a full scale choosing sides super hero war? isn't the series like over halfway done? what the fuck has happened aside from Barton turning Banner into a pincushion?

also is Ulysses gonna die? fuck that dude this is all his fucking fault and heroes being too retarded to realize that tons of other heroes have a similar power

>But again has anything actually happened or has anyone actually done anything yet to warrant a full scale choosing sides super hero war

Supposedly the tipping point was that Carol arrested a seemingly innocent random woman in issue 4. Well, she did this after having Ulysses's powers explained to her as being maybe unreliable and unstable so that's why people are now staking sides cause it now looks like she doesn't give a shit.

I don't know, not the most engaging of events. I thought Banner would be the tipping point, but he barely gets mentioned in that issue and it's already been months since his death.

that seems like a good thing and generally they don't like Bendis

has anyone started fighting in Civil War

Marvel's whole storytelling is fucked up beyond saving.

Because he's black himself

lolnope

Don't worry, the Hand resurrects Banner this November. That sure didn't take long.

Only when he says the magic words.

The thing is, the further we get into the future the worse the imitation is. Imagine this: if Bendis is so bad right now, imagine Bendis 4.0 in the future, who was inspired by the people who were inspired by the people who were inspired by Bendis.

That is a pretty amazing get for them. Daredevil or AN Wolverine is going to be fucked.

Mummy Hulk is actually fighting the Uncanny Avengers

Wow another "artist shoves his political ideas and dindu nuffin they wuz god bois" episode

>Don't worry, the Hand resurrects Banner this November

Fucking Marvel

Comics seem to follow the 80/20 garbage/gold rule, no reason having a generation of internet nerds write them will be any different than what we have now.

Reminder that he killed Banner, not the Hulk.

perfect.

so does that make carol the bad guy? also do any of the sides make sense at all? Peter and Steve standing with carol seem pretty out of character considering their views

Because he did the right thing banner told him to kill him if he was hulking out so he did.

What i want to know is why bendis was allowed to choose one of the characters least likely to agree to it let alone go through with it for the job.

>least likely
what? Clint has killed tons of people, he just speaks out against it. he's kind of a flip-floppy-fuck

This is stupid, and stupid retcons aside Hulk himself has gotten people killed on multiple occasions. Why the hell are people mourning him and treating Hawkeye like Hitler?

Dont blame hawkeye remember the eyes somebody else is responsible for banner becoming a monster again.

And that somebody is the spector of insuficint research by the writers.

How fucking hard would it have been to just pick up and read some recent hulk comics for your event featuring the hulk.

Or hell just ask the fucking hulk writer.

Bendis.
Green Lives Matter.
Bendis again.
Bendis a third time.
Marvel universe is often retarded.
and of course to round it out, FUCKING BENDIS.

I mean i know comic characters come back from the dead all the time but jesus christ thats fast.

Why did banner even ask him instead of a less flip floppy hero

Most of the Marvel public are on Hawkeye's side, the heroes aren't.

that's a fair point as well, I was just pointing out Hawkeye has killed before. frankly Bruce probably could've just found Frank to do it.

Hey one other thing. So if Ulysses allegedly has these super duper special visions of the future, but the heroes are stopping it from happening, like Clint for instance stopped the hulk from killing the avengers, doesnt that prove that Ulysses's powers dont work?

man, that's usually the other way around. regardless, FUCK THE HEROES Hawkguy did nothing wrong.

I'm not sure that'll be permanent, otherwise Marvel would have made a big deal of it.
Why would Banner come back in Uncanny Avengers of all places and not in Totally Awesome Hulk or something?

I dunno why did carnage get blown up in SIXIS then came back literally an issue later in Nova of all places?

They're probably building up to something, last arc has Pymtron being pissed that they let him fly into space without trying to detain him or try to save Pym. Pym actually is dead, but Ultron was using his face, razing worlds, and telling everyone that the Avengers from Earth are doing this because they (the planets) were deemed a threat. So now there's an Ultron cult and a bunch of aliens pissed off at the Avengers.

>Why did banner even ask him instead of a less flip floppy hero

The whole thing doesn't make a lick of sense. Presumably this weapon was created to kill Banner before he Hulks out, but how is Hawkeye supposed to know when Banner is Hulking out? The only reason he was ready here was due to some deus ex machina Inhuman future teller. Does Banner have some alert on himself to tell Hawkeye he's transforming and to get there immediately? Does Hawkeye have to literally babysit him? Banner and Hawkeye don't have that kind of history together anyways for Banner to leave this in Clint's hands. Whole thing doesn't make any sense.

>man, that's usually the other way around. regardless, FUCK THE HEROES Hawkguy did nothing wrong.
Fuck you General Ross. Hulk's history would be drastically different if you didn't waste billions of dollars shoving missiles up his ass when he's usually minding his own business.

>messi jersey
>man that got away with crimes
pottery in still image

He walks away because the government want to use this as an excuse for SHRA2

Wait what?

Eat my ass hippie, he was a goddamn menace and leveled far more cities than I could ever hope to, shall I bring up World War Hulk? You know what I did during that shit? I free fell with the hulk emptying a clip into his face putting MY life on the line while he brought the world to his knees and you know how much the US army had to do with him getting to that point? Abso-fuckin-nothing! you're lucky Obama's in power or I'd know your teeth out.

Read the DD CW tie-in. The government is using everything to make sure Clint is sent to jail. DD sabotage the court after sneakily learned about it.

>UNN
It's probably a lie so don't worry.

But the public was overwhelmingly in favor of Clint killing Banner, why would they do that?
Not to mention, in the main book it seemed like the whole trial was a farce with Clint's acquittal being a foregone conclusion.