So Sup Forums, what do you think about him?

So Sup Forums, what do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeksVmXFHkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gentle giant. Took cigarillos from a store because he knew they caused health problems in his community and he intended to dispose of them properly. Walked down the middle of the street because his large size made it impossible for someone to walk alongside of him on the sidewalk, and he was always thinking of others. When he encountered the racist officer Wilson, he noticed that the officer's weapon appeared to be jammed. He approached the officer and offered up his large size and strength to manually cycle the offending round, which the officer perceived as an attempt to take his weapon. Because of this, he was gunned down.

he dindu nuffin

WE

He a gud boi.
he was on hes way to college.
We need mo money for dem gibs me dats.

I think he's dead

He's cool, I guess.
Also
>saves the thumbnail

well, dead body is indeed pretty cool.

Well, he is 2 years free of crime

probably suicidal or wanted to kill the cop based on the reports

That photo makes him look like a pissed off watermelon.

>Makes him look like a pissed off watermelon
top kek user

nice

The only one in the photo not smiling. Sour prick.

kek

pic related

>imma steal some swishers then bumrush a whitey cop

Faggot in a dress

>not grape
One job.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeksVmXFHkE

Crime free for around two years he a gud boi now.

That face says murda.

HANDZ UP DON SHOOT

I miss his BBC

He shouldn't have assaulted that man in the store and then attacked a policeman.

What will be his legacy?

He was a good young man and he didn't do anything wrong. He went to church every day in an attempt to get his life back on track and was preparing to enroll in college.

MSNBC intern?

Rest in peace, Harambe.

Ah, Watermelon High School, I remember it well. In the morning we used to have cigarillo aquisition 101. Then to the gym for exercises, 'hands up, hands down, hands up'. Then we'd get shot. Good times.

Future gang banging scrum. The victim was Officer Darren Wilson's career. Certainly not the hood rat that wanted to beat up a cop and take his weapon.

I don't think about him. Irrelevant dead man is irrelevant.