Hydra Cap gonna take over

Hydra Cap gonna take over

if i pull off that skull will you die?

You can't just keep posting last pages. Does anything else of interest happen? Who is he talking to?

Got any DC OP?

are you scanbro

Did you check the trash? I'm kidding DC has a few worth while books right now

No seriously, who is Cap talking to?

the fuck are you only posting spoilers
storytime a goddamn book already

yawn

God I hope he's talking to Zemo

Considering it's his actual skin, it would be extremely painful.

Is HydraCap asking Zemo to help him kill Red Skull?

I'm fairly certain we already knew this from the last issue.

You think Zemo creamed himself afterwards?

Ok so this all just Zemo's fanfiction.

More likely he is talking to Selvig all things considered.

Yep, honestly this page loses its impact if we don't know who he's talking to.

Yeah that's why it's whoever he's talking to that has to be the catch here or it doesn't work as a cliffhanger.

He already talked to Selvig about this though you can see it on the preview pages for this comic, they also have Zemo with him so it might be Zemo.

Pretty much.

He already did that last issue though

It all makes sense now

Zemo actually got the cube child and used her to make this happen

Absolute madman.

So what school of Hydra is this Cap an alumni of. Crypto-facist, neo-anarchist, or some idealistic mutation based on what that pretty lady sold him and his mother back in the 20th Century?

This, him asking Zemo would be shocking because it's fricking Cap wanting to team up with Helmut Zemo to kill Red Skull.

When did Iron Fist become a neo nazi?

The idealistic one that Red Skull sold to Kobik, so is Selvig.

yeah, weird as fuck that Red Skull didn't realize that his would blow up on his face

even if he outright tried to change his upbringing he still has all the experiences he has always had, meaning he's still a good man that wants to do what's the best for everyone

And Red Skull has been talking shit about Zemo since Standoff so it would eventually lead to some payoff on that.

I'll be disappointed if it's not him now.

An advance review says that this issue connects stuff with the Thunderbolts book and characters so it's possible.

It could be Songbird then since they show up together in a couple of Thunderbolts issues

I doubt Melissa would help HydraCap unless he's playing her or she is playing him.

His good/evil twin brother, Shmaptain Americano.