What happens if, once all the Mexicans are sent back over the wall, they build pic related with their strength combined?

What happens if, once all the Mexicans are sent back over the wall, they build pic related with their strength combined?

relax, they aren't russians

then we take the now empty Mexico and build a smaller wall to keep out Guatemala

Sheit, the sombrero will block the sun's light on earth, sending us to a glacial age

The life support systems and shuttle bays "accidentally" malfunction

>they aren't russians
russians are too fucking dumb but that is besides the point. I'm speculating on Mexico here for purely theoretical thought

>leaf providing quality bants
Nice try Amerifag

Restart Project Orion, shoot it down with nuclear battleships
OUT OUT OUT

No. Dude weed lmao will invite 'em all to Canada and to get 'em some appartments anglos will be kicked out of their houses to make room.

What is the Chinese cartoon in your picture?

G Gundam. Everyone builds space colonies and gundams that are based off of cultural stereotypes. Holland has a windmill gundam, while the US has a football playing, surfing cowboy one.

G gundam, gundam spinoff where the world is basically one big stereotype of a martial arts competition.

/int-m/: The anime

We then blow them up and take their space tacos.

I sincerely wish them all the best in this endeavor. If both America and Mexico can be made great again, the world will be better off for it.

Murica's a BOXER

Maybe after they culturally enrich your women.

A surfboard riding, six shooter carrying, football helmet wearing boxer.
God bless Neo America.

I dunno. You brag about your white power and viking genes, but at least Mexico doesn't have a boat for a Gundam.

>Mexicans
>into space
They don't even have a MBT.

Holy fuck its been years since I've seen G Gundam

Standard of living will go up, government spending go down, crime will go down,minimum wage will go up, poverty will go down, need I go on?

The Original Space Sombrero.

Russians would build it and then crash it after getting drunk.

BUILD A DOME