Is there anyone in the DC universe that could be on his intellectual level? Just curious

Is there anyone in the DC universe that could be on his intellectual level? Just curious

well he was made to look like a bitch by sue in those comics so i'd say her.

Idk, Maybe Lex?
Probably brainiac.

Probably not, because DC doesn't usually treat genius level intellect like some form of techno-wizardry the way Marvel does, so even Brainiac and Luthor aren't even close to the shenanigans Marvel's get up to.

Ain't happening anytime soon

Brainiac. No humans surely.

Lex if he had enhancements

Thank you Johns.

Marvel has a huge problem with technology, thats what happens when instead of sci fi fans you have comic fans doing power level shit with technology.

Brainiac 5. Lex is usually an absolute dumbass, sivana is just too crazy, people like hammond or ultra humanite suffer from retarded use by retarded writers. And Bruce may intellectual equal but is a jock that cares more about doing push ups and learning martial arts than doing science and is not creative AT ALL. Then you have characters like Atom, but almost all of his development was as an ADVENTURE character.

That's one of the main reasons why the tech had to evolve so much in marvel, during the 60's and 70's most books were Science fiction based, while DC was still mostly about legends, magic and Adventures.

Marvel is a machine, DC is an Animal, different stuff.

At least on earth no one compares to him.

Lex is an absolute dumbass, Sivana is best bald.

Batman

The Guardians of the Universe, when they're not written by Johns.

Most (but not all) versions of Brainiac

Sivana basically made a Council of Sivana like Reed made a Council of Reeds

I know, it was great.

Snek Savina is best Sivana.

Batman? Really? I think he's an A student, but Reed is put of his league. Like, a whole world out of his league intellect wise.

*out of his league

Sivana is GOAT.

Assume Sivana and helmut von Reed changed places. How long till each one took over or got killed by their new universe?

Reed would probably kill more heroes than Silvana did, but that would only make the retaliation harder. He wouldnt last LONGER than Sivana, but he'd probably be more successful.

Nope. But he isnt an inventor, Bruce is a problem fixer, but he isnt creative outside anything non martial arts related. Reed is creative and actually loves science and crazy stuff, bruce will learn how to create miniature suns if he need one and do it, but he won't waste time building a time machine if he doesnt need it. Reed will put every idea in motion, bruce would spend 1/3 of his day training.

Reed is a smart beaver, Bruce is a smart rat.

i haven't done math in like 8 years but isn't just college calculus?

well hey, figure it out then and youll be able to walk through walls

But user, I failed college calculus

Looks like a simple partial derivative.

Batman is a good detective, but I wouldn't say he has the same "type" of intelligence as Reed.

For that, you'd be looking more towards Mr. Terrific or the like.

Actually, from memory Bruce hangs out on private super-detective chatrooms to discuss cases with people like Detective Chimp, Riddler (behind a screenname), and so on.

I want to say that Vril Dox, while not an intellectual equal, would be able to outwit him pretty easily.

Then you are not talking about intelligence, you are talking about superscience.

Lex, if he really got his act together.

Nah, Reed was boosted by "cosmic radiation" to beyond human potential for intelligence. Super-intelligence is actually his second super power.

That particular version of Reed in the OP pic also pushes this further, by using his stretching powers to increase his brains surface area. His head looks like a potato and actually fills that helmet of his

>Lex is dumb
Where are you guys getting this shit from? Lex turned himself into a flying brick by altering his genetics, built a suit that allows him to tussle with Doomsday, cloned a younger body to transfer his consciousness into, became king of the world for 800 years and turned the Earth into a spacefaring Utopia after outsmarting Brainiac, created Bizarro, and has previously constructed a pocket universe. And that's toned down Post-Crisis Lex, after he stopped casually cobbling together time machines to become Superman's father.

Are we actually going to entertain the thought that Bruce measures up to that shit?

Super inteligence isnt considered a super power in DC is not a valid comparasion. It's just a "skill" or hability.

I mean super as in "beyond human potential"

He's really dumb at the moment, so yeah

>lexfags

Pathetic.

Lex can't do anything right, he is the Willy Coyote of comics.

Sivana is the thinking man scientist. Lex is the insecure manlet choice.

He's as smart as ever, but has to accustom himself to the slightly different laws of physics in 616/Prime Earth.

He's a villain. Of course "he can't do anything right," and even with that it's the like of Superman he's losing to. How effective have Sivana or Doom been at killing at their arches? Lex has succeeded a few times, and in a few universes has conquered the world.

That's the thing, in DC there's not such thing as a potential limit for intelligence. It just doesnt exist.

Reed is a bit off edge

You would be too if you were beaten by a psychic tumor, got castrated by your cuckolding ex, and all of your misfortune was a result of following the advice of a future version of said ex.

the tumor DID turn out to be an infinity stone though

It annoys me so much to see him turned into a "villain of the week", he was so fucking fantastic at the beginning, fucking Hackman.

Hopefully the next "big bad event" will have him as the main villain and dying on it or something big.

Marvel can't have heroes that aren't women or niggers

the man has plans user. we just cant see them all at once

...Is that Angar the Screamer?

someone needs to beat black bolts ass

Sivana may be crazy, but he's probably one of the absolute smartest guys in the DC universe. Dude literally created an algorithm that alters molecular structure by simply saying it.

He was amazing at the beginning, then turned out to be absolute shit by the end of his Maker arc.
What a fucking waste.