Why do STEMfags get triggered so hard by humanities, specially philosophy?

Why do STEMfags get triggered so hard by humanities, specially philosophy?

because they are meme majors

>be stemfag
>work tail off in highschool
>get straight As
>scholared into state engineering school
>get free board in honors housing
>nights and weekends cramming
>no parties, no time
>best friend sleeps way through HS
>goes to community college
>transfers to state school, majors in English
>texts me non stop about parties and picture of girls titties
>barley keeps C average and fought through a semester of academic probation
>has job lined up at Goldman Sachs after graduation
>six figure salary

Shoot me.

Because the majority of philosophy is arguing about shitty and vague definitions of things. Also, so-called "philosophers" (including TAs, professors, etc) exude a certain faggotry that is almost singular in its repulsiveness.

nice meme.

I think your friend is jewish

From what I understand, STEM types are not annoyed by philosophy. Science and philosophy actually have much in common; basically about asking questions and trying to arrive at the true nature of things.

What triggers STEM types are the liberal arts stuff like sociology, psychology, etc, that often pride themselves on being just as scientific as other fields. Every day, you see bullshit "studies" in psychology that "prove" something, but most of them can't be replicated and usually it's just to advance a political narrative.

Philosophy is to college as arguing about exact boundaries and definitions of whiteness is to Sup Forums.

STEM people know this instinctively, they just enjoy indulging in

> NOT WHITE

from time to time

Because they often end up as recruiters or HR and so someone who is so highly inferior has control over your money and life.

They end up in media and given a voice in shaping society.

Arts departments should be burned to the ground and their students gassed on tv for entertainment.

>being white
>getting a scholarship
>implying

Because we can answer subjective questions.

It's frustrating to have a tl;dr text with no apparent conclusion.

* 't

>fuck I need sleep

its possible user, but you HAVE to be female

The problem isn't that people want to learn about the arts.

The problem is that financially less useful degrees are still subsidized by the fuckton by the federal government. We need less people getting degrees, not more. That way the few who do go into arts are actually meaningful and every business doesn't expect you to have a bachelor's degree to flip burgers.

They're devaluing actual hard-earned degrees by making them meaningless and letting every average fucktard able to get them.

I think all tax payers get triggered by having their money spent on majors that serve no purpose other than playing the victim and rioting.

Because 99% of humanities students have no right being in university. They're there for a 4 year long party and then complain at the end when the 1 humanities job for every 100 students is taken and they're now working at Tesco.

They're devaluing degrees in general.

only the lonely college stem majors get triggered, all the cute girls are in liberal arts

I applied for loads of scholarships as a Hispanic, even though I'm a white European who vaguely qualifies as a Hispanic (my parents are from c Asturias, Spain). That said, only 1/3 of my scholarships were for Hispanics, the rest were race neutral. You just need to try harder and get better grades.

>English Major
>Goldman Sachs

Kill yourself lying peace of shit, you're too stupid to be a stemfag

tfw I have the logical mind to be a STEMfag but I find math and some scientific systems by themselves tedious and sometimes boring

I find politics, economics, and other people-based but still logical fields more interesting because it's not just mulling over numbers or cataloging results and data

I agree though that shit like women's, african studies and some sociology classes are just "complaining about successful people 101"

>he fell for the STEM meme

hahahahahaha

I'm going in my major in History and Philosophy and i can tell you they have a right to be triggered, out of everyone in the class i'm the only one that's going to get a job out of this.

Most of them just spew the words back onto the paper and then going drinking after sessions get out.

It's a meme degree unless you're really there to study and make a job for yourself, like most retards they think having that piece of paper ensures them a job and do nothing to plan ahead.

>Sup Forums hates the arts
>Sup Forums doesn't realize that the humanities are the backbone of western civilization as it is where culture is shaped and molded

haha retards. enjoy your STEM degrees while the leftists take over even humanities departments. enjoy it while the leftist humanities students bring in more h-1b visas to take your job hahahaha.

inb4 MUH MONEY
inb4MUH PRESTIGE

This is nothing at the end of the day. Culture is more important than any of those things and if you don't realize you are too stupid to live.

Does it help you sleep at night when you roleplay on Sup Forums you pathetic cringey faggot?

Nah dude, humanities degrees that aren't psycology and women's studies are in high demand.

why a lot of the stemkiddies are triggered is because they were sold a lie (get into stem, sure job with steady pay and upward movement) when in reality we have/had plenty of stem workers and now they are hypersaturated and have shit wages/had their jobs exported to india

Because we have a very low tolerance for bullshit.

Cause boomers told them the only way to succeed was to do STEM.

Please continue with it, user. I'm begging you. We need more right wing people going into the humanities. We need to take these departments back. It's the only way to truly change Western civilization.

Everything that happens in culture is fucking shaped in these departments.

God bless and good luck!

This. In my faculty, it's commonplace to make fun of engineers because they are less rigorous than us physics autists and don't """truly understand""" what they are doing. At the end of the day is harmless banter, and I'm pretty sure they say the same about us.

>I'm Hispanic and got scholarships so you can too obviously, its just as easy for me to get them as it is for you, gringo

Check your privilege

>looks at flag
I think you have the role playing cringey faggot thing locked down, don't let me spoil your party.

STEM is only for foreigners... whites please do not apply.

this so so true, people from my high school got into uni with an atar way below the required amount....

> are in high demand

Maybe if you get a humanities degree from a top school and come with a background with lots of connections.

A poorer person getting a humanities degree from a normal state school is often SOL.

Boomers just wanted the kids to stay away from the jobs that mattered.

Skilled labor and trades.

Jobs like concrete finishing which pays on average $23.00 per hour.

That's why they told their kids to join the liberal arts, computer tech fields and law school.

I hate to say it but... if you got duped by the boomers... you are pretty much fucked and your only real option for a decent job is city work or law enforcement.

Manual labor is not an option for whites.

By the age of thirty you will have the back of an old man.

Thanks user, i'm going to continue with it regardless, i'm even thinking about dipping my toes in politics afterwards.

Just don't work for shitty people and low pay.

I'm a philosophy major too, business minor, public speaking minor.

Philosophy is actually one of the better liberal arts degrees, it actually requires critical thinking and analytical skills, which is why it's one of the more marketable humanities degrees to get.

Everyone can be a philosopher. You don't need a degree dumbass