Why isn't the bulleteer in more stuff? She's my obscure waifu

Why isn't the bulleteer in more stuff? She's my obscure waifu

Post more Bullet-tits

Well it's cause she doesn't like being superhero.

That's a fun characteristic and actually has a lot of story potential. Sucks that she probably will never be used ever again

Did you feel bad for Sally Sonic Sup Forums?

OK

I had this idea where she becomes a Super social worker who looks out for teen superhero and villains.

Does she fuck them too? For some sweet /ss/?

I would read this.

Her story and the prologue is one of the most interesting facet of DC, where it's nothing but bunch of Z-listers trying to make it big.

Just an entire subculture of Adventurers just picking fights over good and evil, always looking for that heroic sacrifice.

>does she fuck them
No it's gonna be like Empowered where she keeps getting sexually humiliated and having her clothes get ripped apart to expose her chrome tiddies.

OFFICAL SEVEN SOLDIER STORIES RANKING
Zatanna > Klarion > Frankenstein >> Ystin(a) > Bulleteer >> Manhattan guardian >>> Shilo Miracle

That's more a supporting character gig than anything. It might work better in prose.

Bulleteer at the top, Mr. Miracle at the bottom, everything else roughly equal, prologue underrated.

>supporting gig
I think it's a straight up series.
>she checks up sidekicks
>she offers counselor service for teen supervillians
>every now and then she fights superhuman child predators

Maybe a mini, not an ongoing series.

Sleazy superhero sex scene was a great world building, fully illustrates the bizarre fantasy world that is DC comics.

>Dumb Bunny
Oh shit, I didn't catch this last time I read Seven Soldiers.

Dumb Bunny is also another good obscure Waifu.

I prefer her sister.

Those tits are ridiculous.
I mean I love tiddies, and superheroines being stacked is the standard not the exception, but jesus christ those bombshells! They must have their own gravitational field.

I always felt she would make a good counterpoint to Captain Atom if they ever give him a movie, given the whole metalic smart skin thing is pretty similar to Atoms alien metal skin.

Just have multiple volunteers for the project, with Alex being one of them, and her husband being a scientist on the project.

her skin is solid metal, not exactly soft

I think he went a little too far and it kinda reads like his own personal screed about sex.

I can definitely see where you're coming from, he took a real cynical approach to Superheroes and sex.

>Why isn't the bulleteer in more stuff?

Morrison would like to know why as well. He created a bunch of stuff for DC only for 95% of it to go unused.

Goddamn it's like it's DC job to make obscure waifus.

This. We get it grant, the fetishization of Superheroes is bad.

Well I wish to disagree, if only because anything gets sexualized these days.

This is amazing. It is thus far the best storytime I've read today.

At least 12 issues.

I love this sort of mundane superhero bullshit.

She Hulk needs to super-lawyer more.