Everything that happens will be something that you've seen before

>Everything that happens will be something that you've seen before.

What did he mean by this

Nothing. It is just a jumble of words to make no sence and try to sound smart, but in reality it means nothing

Time is a flat circle. Shoot cthulhu if you see him.

Planes crashing with no survivors in westeros.

>and Harrenhal... I shupposhe that's off the flight plan as well?

Every paranoiac is bound to be right eventually

Anticipate every outcome and nothing will suprise you.

He somehow knows about the greenseers or maybe is a greenseer. At the very least, he knows about Bran being the three-eyed raven. Somehow.

>Thousands and thousands of years ago, Brandon the Builder had raised Winterfell, and some said the Wall. Bran knew the story, but it had never been his favorite. Maybe one of the other Brandons had liked that story. Sometimes Nan would talk to him as if he were her Brandon, the baby she had nursed all those years ago, and sometimes she confused him with his uncle Brandon, who was killed by the Mad King before Bran was even born. She had lived so long, Mother had told him once, that all the Brandon Starks had become one person in her head.

He was subtly telling Sansa that Bran showed him the replay of her rape sessions.

He's the four-eyed raven.

He's talking about how shit and unoriginal this new season is.

>vlc
jesus

This was the only thing that made sense. Or he's just trying to be prolific and unwittingly will give Sansa the idea to use bran as an oracle

Why does his voice get stupider and stupider every season? He sounded fine first season and then devolved into this weird whispery, mouth closed SAAAANSAAAAA faggot.

I can't believe Littlefinger let his guard down.

He must be playing the WAY long game with Sansa.

I love his dumb voice. he sounds like a mustache-twirling villain from some cheap ass hanah barbara cartoon.

TV Littlefinger has one of the best arcs. This is just the fall of Littlefinger.

>sansa you need to see every outcome
>Sansa i can see every outcome

really makes you think

OF COURSH!

that he's clinically insane

Seriously, he says zero there. Do you think this was D&D's response to anyone criticizing how lame one of Westeros' best schemers has become? Like they felt that this circular word salad was impressive?

It means that chaosh is a ladder

This.
Fucking dumb fags.

He means that the series is going to end in a timeloop and Little Finger is aware of the looping but powerless to stop it

still dunno how the fuck he got away with changing his voice way back

Sansa?

his time is almost up right? I cant really see a direction for his character to go

The demographic of this show would believe "He's mysterious and changing his voice so no one knows how he REALLY sounds!"

It's to make Sansa getting one over on him that much more shocking to him

He never factored in how smart she was or Bran's magic vision

Oh fer snatch, fambruh. He's gonna get 86'd by some fraggin' femmes, feel me? Ja rule?

>character specializes in foreseeing events that can/will happen
>character who has better, magical wizard foresight arrives

who do you think comes out on top?

>Bane?

Nothing he just fucking with Sansa's head.

Fun fact confusing a woman makes it easier to fuck her.

I think he just meant to think about every way someone could turn and fuck you over and always anticipate it.

what is she up to here?

h el p

He's Makuta

Everything's going according to the flight plan.

CHAOSH IS A LADDER, HARRENHAL IS A TABLE AND IM PLAYING WITH MY ASSH

What's the over/under on Tom Hardy being in GoT?

Bane?

Trigon?

>...Clegane?

>signalling to the audience that the writers have run out of ideas
this is what they talk about around the water cooler

anyone know anything about the leaked episods, torrents or something?

He wants to assure Sansa and to himself that he is indeed the smartest man in Westeros and didn't tell Jon he wanted to bang sis for no reason.

why is jorah so obsessed with Ashai?

>you must be 3 eye raven autistic like your little bro

Its just stupid hack writing

>Hey Sansa, remember that day your asshole got defiled by Ramsay? The snow was really pretty that day. Oh, and your dress looked good too.

aye

NEET of GoT, literally /ourguy/

big guy returns

>play 4D chess niggers

Not to make the mistake of not expecting a plane crash

And it climbsh ush all!