German police raids homes of people who post far right hate messages on social media

>German police investigating a private Facebook group used to praise the Nazis have raided dozens of homes across the country.

>The homes of 40 people were targeted in raids in 14 of the country's 16 states as the authorities sought people suspected of posting far-right or anti-Semitic material.

>A unit to target the crimes was set up in 2015 after police in Bavaria spotted regular hate posts being published on a secret Facebook page, according to German website local de

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687988/Germany-conducts-nationwide-raids-online-hate-postings.html

How long before Germans get arrested for posting on Sup Forums?

Don't want to get arrested? Don't commit thought-crime, it's as simple as that.

>2016.
>Using Facebook to spread far right ideals.

I havent seen any in a while....

Wouldn't the police be "far-right" folks themselves? How much longer can this go on before someone over there rediscovers gun powder and mills a flint fucking lock rifle.

This is a fucking travesty. How modern western civilization people can live w/o free speech is fucking unreal. Period.
You can make no excuse for your government or history justifying this kind of shit.
You all need to make free speech a rallying cry. Let the leftist formally oppose free speech. See where the masses turn.

How can Opinions be illegal? Is our society really that far gone?

Germany just needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from scratch.
There's just no saving it.

LOL.

What is wrong with these people? Don't they understand that they're turning "push back" into "Reich back"?

But how will the police know they are posting on Sup Forums, people here are anonymous?

Obama votes in December to give internet rights to the UN. You lose your freedom of speech very soon.

We are not anonymous on here lmao.

Fucking normalfags, when will they learn?

Horseshoe effect

Far left and far right are equally authoritarian.

Call the Neo-Stasi, I don't give a fuck

Happened here too. They called him a terrorist.

eat shit

lol

/thread

>germany
>rights
pick one, pick both if arab

kek

>import 2 million migrants
>rape, steal, sexually assault women
>complain
>get arrested

They kinda deserve it if they were using Facebook to spread their love of the nazis. They do know who owns Facebook right?

FPBP

>Using stasibook to share far right ideas

>UN
>Enforcing anything

Please let some blue helmeted faggot tell me I can't say nigger.