I found a silverfish crawling on one of my comic boxes. How fucked am I?

I found a silverfish crawling on one of my comic boxes. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

hulu.com/watch/158518
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If there is one, there will be many. As long as you don't have roaches.

It's not Minecraft, kill it and clean your room.

Let him bite you. You may become Silverfishman

>it's not Minecraft
I don't know what that means

Burn down your house.

Why are they called fish if they don't live in water but live in comic boxes?

Silverfish don't bite.

8 years a piece, only a few months to breed 60ish.
Kill 'em all or suffer the consequences.
You want to catch them at the early hours of the morning when light is low and they think it's safe. Learn to creep quietly and pin them off from wherever they seem to scurry to, get your stomp on, drop heavy books whatever you can spare to splat one do it.

Keep a kill count.

Collect it, find more and put them in a jar. Get some lube, a pair of black thigh highs, and a collar. Wear the socks and collar, get naked, and pour the silverfish all over yourself. Stroke your dick and finger your asshole at the same time while the silverfish crawl all over you. After you're finished repeat this process three times.

You can also buy lure boxes and a chemical spray.

Also: DEHUMIDIFY YOUR FUCKING HOUSE. FUCKERS LOVE DAMP AND HUMID PLACES.

why you gotta bag and board

Not very. It's just a bug. Check your boxes. Take all your books out and put them back in again. A few shots of raid in certain places won't hurt.

Don't do this

Yes do this

bite IT

Silverfish are also an enemy in Minecraft, where theyre generally a pain in the ass to deal with

>Take plant off of friend because it was an impulse buy and she was neglecting it
>Touch soil out of curiousity
>Notice a few really tiny bugs surface and immediately burrow
>Pour water on the soil
>A lot suddenly surface before burrowing again
>Those were probably only the ones near the surface
I've been feeling something crawling over my arms and legs when trying to sleep this week, but thought I was being paranoid because I never saw anything when I shined a light

this thread has been very informative.

It's too late senpai they're already inside you

Silverfish. 10 letters.

Poured some more water, a tiny spider and centipede came out.

>Silverfish don't bite.
THEY SCRAPE AND LICK
SCRAPE AND LICK

nice schizophrenia my dude

What the fuck is that

What the fuck is that thing

>i found a SILVERFISH crawling in my comic books

WOAH WHAT IS THAT?!?!?

A bug that eats paper.

Get all your boxes and stack them in a big-ass trash bag (maybe want to do it in batches if you have a lot), then extract as much air as possible. Put a nice large chunk of dry ice in the bag, and seal it tight.

Leave it for a few days and they'll die in the nearly pure CO2 environment, with no ill effects on your comics.

This guy is very well informed on what to do when finding silverfish

Just dont live in a damp shithole.

Also silverfish are useful and cute.

wtf do they do? Eat comics? do they know which ones are the good ones? the rare ones? imo they sound like cool guys to talk about comics with

probably better taste than you 2bh

>Because dry ice constantly sublimates into carbon dioxide gas, storing it in a sealed container will cause pressure to build up. If it builds up enough, the container could explode.

Don't do it bro, he's trying to blow up your comics!

>Silverfish
>Bug
>Fish
>Bug
>Fish
>Not even silver

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT REALLY?!

If I don't have black thigh highs will this ritual still work?

It's a shape-shifting jew

ancient insects

Kek

>useful
Oh, do go on, /an/.

Trash bag with air mostly removed, allowing for gas expansion, you donut

Thanks for triggering me OP.
We've got a silverfish infestation at work and the boss is too much of a cheap fuck to get an exterminator in.

put that shit outside

I was thinking about using this on them

Say that to my face, dork

Fry it up with some rice and garden peas.

a-user-kun

Seriously though, which user offers the best solution to this problem that will get rid of the bugs while preserving the comics?

God silverfish aren't nearly as bad as roaches

Fuck those things especially when they fly and fucking hiss at you

why is it called silverfish?

it doesnt look like a fish

Superman needs to fight a giant Silverfish.

>Eat comics?

Why hasn't Grant Morrison done one where a silverfish is eating a comic and messing up the universe so the heroes have to fight it?

you know nothing of the pain of love bug season. fucking hell florida gets covered in one big insectile orgy

Killed the centipede and drowned the spider, I'm not disturbing that pot more than I have to until I get the necessary supplies when home depot opens up.
I'm really starting to regret keep it near my bed.

There needs to be a Punisher but for insects.

Roaches can FLY?!

No survivors.

You didn't know?

They get pretty bad around Texas but they don't really bother me

looks like they swim when they move

the ones closer to the equator/hotter continents can

if you live in america youre "blessed" with non-flying ones

American ones can fly. They aren't able to until they're adults but still prefer to just walk around.

New York has an issue with the heat where the giant ones are taking flight in swarms to migrate away from the heat

user I need to tell you something

don't come to Texas then since they can fly all over the fucking place

>FUCKERS LOVE DAMP AND HUMID PLACES
This.
The silverfish is less of a problem than the humidity is for your comic books, OP.

aw shit nigga
so its nothing to do with the area
its just the heat then

Least you guys don't have the ones that can teleport. Evolution is crazy, man.

did you just inhale glue

Dammit user I wanted to sleep tonight!

>He's still worried about the teleporting ones.

Over here they can go super sayain.

Down here in florida we have a group that goes around robbing food banks

I really need to masturbate or else I can't fall asleep can someone do a sexy greentext about OP getting raped by silverfish.

Necessary supplies?

Get a big sturdy metal bucket, fill it with lighter fluid. Put the pot inside, seal it leaving only a small hole for a length of string which after you ask every pest in earshot "Do you feel in charge?" ignite from a safe distance but stay close enough to watch their reckoning.

For all those telling OP to bag and board, or to grab a trash bag, this may only be partially effective. This fuckers can eat literally anything, including plastic, synthetics, even soft stone.

Having said that, dehumidify your collection area and check your collection for damage. Maybe find someplace else to store them. These guys really do prefer a bathroom setting where they can munch on TP dust and discarded skin cells.

I'm not gonna kill the plant.

USA USA USA USA

what are silverfish.

i think silverfish are not fish at all!

>For all those telling OP to bag and board, or to grab a trash bag, this may only be partially effective. This fuckers can eat literally anything, including plastic, synthetics, even soft stone.
All right, new plan. Breed the little fuckers. Sic them on your enemies. Become a real life supervillain.

I mean shit, even the name sounds like something out of a comicbook. The Fiendish Silverfish.

And they always want to fly DIRECTLY at your FUCKING FACE

Look man, this is your civil war, this is your Atlanta, the only way to win is to make georgia howl.

Calm down, Superman. It's just a plant, not a sentient being.

On the other hand, this could be a fun video game, where you have to kill different insects in different ways, but have to try to not kill the plant.

What happens when you do that?

They call them that because they lay their eggs in you and after they enter your bloodstream , they swim around in there till maturity

Cover your pee hole before it's too late.

In Hawaii they developed the ability to talk and are now fighting for equal rights.

hulu.com/watch/158518

Isn't that just the natives?

Look, at least you don't have to deal with the weather manipulators like up here in Minnesota.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope fuck you nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

OP, you know what you must do now. This is your destiny.

How do these fair against American roaches?

I was watching this and it felt like something crawled across my foot. Why is there even a bug thread on Sup Forums

Nah, Natives are fighting for their sovereignty. They still think America will just let go of Hawaii, and that Hawaii can survive by itself if a war breaks out.

The roaches are Micronesians.

we have to keep our comics safe

>Florida

That's your problem, user...

>liberals want to ban guns
>roaches are weak to guns
COINCIDENCE?

Pretty sure the spider and the centipede would have killed whatever else was in there.

You're all a bunch of pussies.