Why was that old cunt so mean to Jaime after he did her a favor and granted her a painless death?

Why was that old cunt so mean to Jaime after he did her a favor and granted her a painless death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXmQN7rPq8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because he needs to learn tyroin didn't kill jeoffrey.

Cersie killed her son and grandchildren

reminder that he has done nothing wrong

She lied about killing Joffers so that Jamsers thinks Tyrioners didn't kill him. Bretty clever lying about it. With Euroners looking to plant a digit but Cersers' anus, the Kingslayer will become Queenslayer.

but she did conspire to kill Joffrey with Littlefinger.

That was all an elaborate ruse.

>fucks his sister

degenerate disgusting show. I watched the first episode and shut it off as soon as we saw them fucking in that tower. Disgraceful. Degenerate television poising todays youth.

fucking your sister is the only way to keep your bloodline 100% pure
that's why they jew propaganda says incest is bad
fuck off schlomo shekelberg

>wouldn't fuck his qt mom/sister
disgusting faggot or you don't love them

This

Jokes on you, Bran will warg into Jamie and push Cersei out a KL tower (emulating Tommen and his own fate).

>not Jaime under is own will once Cersei goes full mad queen
It's so terrible I could see DnD doing this.

It's not portrayed as a good thing you sensitive faggot. You're like the feminist cunts whining that the feudal medieval setting had rape in it

do you think Stannis will come back as a white walker?

She hates Cersei and sees Jaime as just one of her appendages, which he certainly has shown himself to be up until now. So she wanted Cersei to know and didn't care if it hurt Jaime's feelings.

except for pushing Bran, attacking Ned in the streets, and killing his cousin

Given Dillane's public contempt for the show, I'm guessing he's done.

except taking cersei back.

I don't get why the supposed mastermind who is Olenna Tyrell would openly rebel against the Lannisters.

Other than "we need to wrap up this character's plotline" that is.

This

Pushing Bran was really wrong.

In fact he does a lot of wrong things, but when he does them they are because of his fucked up sister/lover. If she didnt excist he'd probably be as honorable as Boromir.

B8

because she's a mean old cunt and he's a clever man

he's more like a faramir kinda guy

>everyone conveniently forgets that he kills his cousin for basically no reason

especially when that cousin was loyal to him

That shit she said to Daenerys in the last episode 'I outlived all of my male advisers by ignoring them' fat load of use that achieved

He did murder that fellow Lannister in the cage. Can't really blame Cersei for that one.

There's a lot of incest in very religious Jewish families though.

>showfags

what the hell i love the jewish faith now

>discussing a tv show on the television board
perish the thought

Why did they make Jaime hate Tyrion instead of the other way around as it is in the books? What's with D&D and their constant need to change what GRRM wrote?

Or into undead mountain, since it seems like he can only warg into idiots.

Never mind, him warging into Jaime sounds about right.

Tyrion is their meme character who can do no wrong.

Abraham married his sister. Judaism was incestuous since it's start.

Honestly Jaime is screwed in the head for even liking Joffrey, Joffrey would probably flay his own daddy for fun since hes an edgemeister.

Damn, he really was a cunt even to Jamie.
youtube.com/watch?v=oXmQN7rPq8A

The only time Joffery was upset was when Robert was dying.

nothing wrong with that

Of course he was a cunt, hes a fucking low functioning psychopath he has no concept of respect for others at all, he would even give a middle finger to R'hllor if it was possible.

>tfw book jaime wasn't even present when joffrey was poisoned
>tfw book jaime doesn't even care about joffrey in the slightest

He knows olenna's beef is with cersei not him. Jaime didn't blow up her family. Plus he didn't give a shit about joff

jaime doesn't like joffrey in the books or show

This they're setting him up to kill cersei mad king style

Tyrion dindu nuffin

>that video
my nigga

oh god, dont remind me of that.
their relationship was so fucking twisted, I could hardly stomach watching it.

>kicks dirty spying kid out the window
>makes sweet love to his beautiful sister
>loves his kids

A great man.

>Dillane's public contempt for the show
?
has he spoken about it since he was killed off

he will strangle her

Major roastie

But he already knew that.

so why did he take the role if he hated it

She's not going to die.
Remember they are masters of poison.

She probably knew exactly what poison it was by the taste or something and went to get the antidote right after Jaime left.

Does she even know that Joffrey was Jamie's kid?

>She probably knew exactly what poison it was by the taste or something and went to get the antidote right after Jaime left.
You think Jamie and every soldier just left the caste right after she drank the poison? Someone is gonna clean up the bodies and if they don't find her they'll know to be on the lookout for a 80 year old woman with a bad hip.

>sea monster vag

only xev is true kino

Chuckled.

She probably just teleported to the Citadel or something next episode like eveyone seems to be doing this season

So is this the place of men in our new world?
Dismembered and talentless, willing to betray their family. There's literally 0 good men in this show to make room for the countless strong womenz. Just rape me in the ass already

All of Westeros knows

quick predict how many GOODMEN Jaime has under his sleeve

Now he knows for sure, and doesn't have any doubts.

>Pushes Bran out of a window
>His son jumps out of one
>Ned gets speared in the leg partly because of him
>Gets his arm chopped off
>Kinslays his cousin
>Father gets kinslayed, Kevan and Lancel both get roasted, and will probably choke Cersei's shit

I lost my boner for days when I first saw her floppy pissflaps.
surgical removal of floppy pissflaps should be mandatory.

Who is that?

How was she mean? Everything she told him was true, and if he were to listen to her advice he'd be better for it.

Who is that?

You realise that time passes between the scenes right? It's not shown properly but things don't jump around. Some of the shots have weeks between them. They don't say "2 weeks later" every time because they assume that people are smart enough to realise this.

Because you need the 'YASSS QUEEN SLAAY' character to be on the right side of the conflict.

I read this post in her voice.

pic source

>they assume that people are smart enough to realise this.
Dumb assumption to make

Princess Leia

>You realise that time passes between the scenes right?
The time lapse between Euron being in Blackwater and him reaching Casterly Rock is, at most, one day.
Why? Because that's the time the maester gave Jonah to get expelled from the Citadel from having stone aids (which also means he ripped the skin of half his chest and it healed in one night sleep but whatever).
They literally fucked over their lazy excuse. It's just plain unexcusable writing.

His hair was so perfect back then. I miss it.

youd better shut it before mrs peel smacks it shut

>What is non sequential story telling?

>video
go on...

kys

Boardwalk Empire

>complaining about chronology in a show about patriarchal cis racist ice zombies, multicultural all inclusive dragon-kin queen and finger up the butt jokes.

It's unicorn magic, they ain't have to explain shit for a cure to a magical disease.

Plus westoros is the size of England so it's more than feasible to sail in the span of one day.

It took vikings around 2-3 days to sail to england.

This.. Cersei will have her "mad king" moment, wildfire, ignoring army of dead/see westeros fall if she can't be queen and Jaime will kill her.
Setting it up the whole show/series.