Would you kill for your political beliefs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCCwyF0MRuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try FBI

>it's a FBI honeypot thread

And they pay you 20 times the minimum wage of my country for this?

If i was forced to i wouldn't hesitate even a bit

Hi FBI. This is my waifu.

I would but it would never make a difference there a whole lot of people who need to be hung to restore the western world to glory I'd have to have the backing of my entire country to rid of the scum destroying it.

Would you?

what do you think

No, but I'd defend it with my life

No, that's fucking stupid.

N..no(?)

Who gave you a Computer-Pass?

o-of course not mr. FBI

Absolutely not. I would never disobey the law for any reason.

No, that would imply I would need to stop shitposting on Sup Forums for a while and actually leave the house.

/thread

Only if you bring the politicians, you fucking mary. Let's do it.

There are plenty of people who join their country's military and kill for their political beliefs, it's nothing new.

Yes, because my political beliefs are my spiritual and religious beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCCwyF0MRuM

This is probably one the most beautiful moment in Human History. This is what every patriot should do with communists: a nice sword to the belly (or a knife tonthe throat, depending).

I wish I could go back in time to the Battle of Stalingrad, possess a German Wehrmacht or Waffen SS and start fucking killing Soviet mongrels left and fucking right. Fuck do I want to do that. If only God could grant me that.

No
There is always one more waiting to move in that is the same or worse

What a waste of time

that's an ugly way of framing it
there are people who would be killed if my political views were instated
let's put it like that

soldier*

I think most people would go back in time and kill hitler if they had the chance. so I don't think this is a radical position

15 cents were deposited to your account.
Thanks for Correcting The Record (tm)!

I am a law abiding tax paying citizen. Thank you very much.

me personally? no

but isn't an army just killing people for political beliefs? if killing people for political beliefs is immortal then armies are immoral

SIR/MADAM FBI AGENT

I think reddit will attempt murder for their political beliefs

Nice try homo , you think I'm falling for your shenanigans huh ? Well guess what bub ? I'm gonna reply and get you a (you) from me to you , but after your done reading this because , its your jerb lol , your gonna wanna kys , see you thought you'd join the FBI and have a cewl field job , little to your knowledge you were gonna be stuck reviewing an Cambodian knitting blogsite for possible terror/murder/pedo suspects. How does it feel to have to read my ramblings pussy ? That's right , BTW your boss is laughing at you because your a limp wristed desk jockey ,
Me - 1infinty thousand jillion bajillion

You - - 0

You should go suck your dads dick
Stay mad asslord

I'd kill Donald Duck.

I'd kill Donald Duck.

Is this pasta? I've never seen it before.

Found the bot

I don't really believe killing anybody could ever solve anything because my bad guy isn't a people it's an IDEOLOGY and killing people to stop that is like trying to blow up internet routers to get rid of TCP/IP. it's just a really dumb idea.

But I would not be sad if some Dylann Roof went on a rampage in either Harvard or the NYT or one of those faggot liberal places.

Also, I was actually thinking about nukes the other day too and what you'd nuke if you could and I don't think it would be Mecca like most people would say. The place I would honestly nuke for maximum impact would be: Hollywood.

Yep.

isn't that called "serving your country" or something?

Not even a gun he used a fucking sword.

Banzai nips.

yes i am ready i will do it, I WILL DO IT

Loved that movie.

i am not a nigger or muslim, so no

neither was the fellow on OP picture.

Goddamn, THIS is how my tax dollars are being spent?

THIS IS A DATAMINING THREAD
DO NOT POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE, OR YOU'LL BE VERY SORRY!

Huh, looks like another episode of FBI Honeypot.

>not posting fake opinions just to throw them off

No I would not FBI

> salty communist sandnigger

Go back to africa, you ape.

>#1 Most Brutal Anime Death Scene

I'd kill an enemy of America if my government asked me to, obviously

kek
this.

Who could be behind this thread?

of course you would you facist

I would only kill all the kikes if i could

No, but I've heard rumors that Reddit loves to murder people for their political beliefs. Human sacrifices. Barbaric rituals. The lot. You should check it out.

>not in freedom land but still won't answer to blueball Freedom bureau of I.

>government is asking you to bend over
and welcome the Rapefugee in

are you sure you want to base your actions on what gov wants or not for you to do...

AM I BEING DETAINED??

No. I don't have strong convictions. Yay nihilism.

I would never drop a dumbbell on someone.

>help a guy out

I have a powerpoint due on this at 10am
and the boss will chew me out if I don't have enough data points

You fucking retard. Blame USA for supporting Wahhabism and letting Saudi do whatever they want. USA has been backing islamick fucknuggets since a century because it's a practical way for them to get an obedient little slave. Sure, Europe might see some of the trickle back up but thinking it's just some random islamization going on is pants on head retarded and is only a shorthand reason for xenophobes to feel justified.

There's so many legit reasons to not only hate Islam but those responsible for turning it more conservative but instead of actually attacking those responsible (Saudi and by proxy USA for sheltering them) you will fire the shotgun of hate blindly into moderates. Like come the fuck on and use your fucking brain and act like you care.

>yeah good luck killing rapefugeee ideology

Sure, but I'm not a zealot. I would need impunity.

I believe in democracy.

good thing you gave justin trudeau power over tallying votes for those that succeed him.

>smart swede

he knows how US guards and props up the Saudis
and the Saudis spread wahabi teachings to 90% of islam (suni)
and how Saudis help maintain the value of the dollar by accepting no other payment

...but are fellow swedes smart enough to remove kebab?

Agent Johnson, what did you find on Sup Forums today?

I wanted to see how many of them would be willing to kill for their political beliefs.

And what did you learn?

They called me a faggot.

How can so much autism fit in one human budy?

>I believe in voting for someone to make all my decisions for me

Cuck.

stats:
>~90% were into anime girls
>20% worship Egyptian kek
>13% are pro islam
>76% are pro trump
>5% are aware of our Zionist plots
>80% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I would kill and die.

Seven lives for my country.

>80% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Gonna have to ask for proofs