ITT: movies ruined by reddit

ITT: movies ruined by reddit

how was this movie ruined by reddit

it wasn't

OP BTFO

t.RDL

These threads are so dumb holy shit

Will OP ever recover? Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

>Having a subset of people ruin a movie for you
OP pls

I used to think he was buff af in this flick kek

Good movie

Shitty fanbase

>judging a movie based on its fanbase

Probably one of the most perfectly directed and we'll executed book to film adaptations we've ever seen. It's hard to ruin this movie. Plus it's fanbase is still niche. Most normies don't truly appreciate this film.

>and we'll executed book to film adaptations we've ever seen.

the movie wasn't loyal to the book though the author himself said he preferred the movie's ending over the book's

YOUR HEAD WILL COLLAPSE

AND THERE'LL BE NOTHIN IN IT AND YOU'LL ASK YOURSELF

If you think a movie can be "ruined" by its fanbase you're pathetic.

I know what you mean op. I used to love chocolate ice cream but the other day I saw a chocolate ice cream subreddit, and the people on reddit LOVE chocolate ice cream. Now I think chocolate ice cream is dumb and stupid! I hate normies and their chocolate ice cream so god damn much.

OP's hard-on is showing

Yeah I know. I've read the book and it does change in a few ways. The ways it changed I preffered. The casting was perfect and it matched the books feel entirely

This. Chocolate ice cream is gay as shit
If you eat it you should kys reddit fag

>The author himself said he preferred the movie's ending over the book's
That's because the ending in the book is retarded, just like most of Palhniuks books he just didn't know when to stop. It's a shame that the Lullaby movie is probably going to be absolute trash as it's one of the few other books by him I like.

Retards that can't like something other people like

>Invisible Monsters will never get a movie, and even if it does, it won't be able to be accurate to the book

Good. Invisible Monsters is shit.