Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipLatQqZD3Q?t=1m52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you ruin something that already sucks

By adding in forty second insecure mustache monologues with no jokes

They hired these people

>Show went full reddit instead of going full on the Xxxtra parme

pathetic

Theres something that makes my skin crawl about this show. Its an amalgamation of everything wrong with western society today. Cynical pseudo-nihilistic millennial trash that thinks cheap appeals to being deep makes a cartoon amazing. The same type of asshole who proclaims themselves lovers of science because they adopt this consumerist man child persona of manchild nerd culture, yet cant even explain how lift and drag makes airplanes fly or something. Its bazinga shit all over again, but infinitely more pretentious and annoying. The people who like this show are the same people who wear cum stained anime t-shirts out in public and talk uncomfortably loud while at a restaurant

I knew it all along
I hope the creators reconsider it and fire the ass of these bitches

>50/50
>Clearly more women
>Justin most likely barely writes
>Man on the middle left and Harmon may as well be women
80/20 split

are there people that actually think women are equal to men? like i know that we get taught this in school but no one actually believes this right?

i hope these four whrores get fired

Justin probably just keeps on doing this for the sake of money, reddit Harmon took his show and wiped his fat filthy ass with it.

I love how ass-blasted this show makes Sup Forums. It's not even good, but it's wonderful all in the same.

The people who like this show are the most ultra non offensive norm core people you will ever meet with a twinge of liking Reddit and claiming to love Star Wars.

The type of person who will always say 'let's agree to disagree' or 'fair enough' 5 minutes into any disagreement because they can't actually take a stance on anything unless someone else is doing it for them.

>I consume shit because it mildly annoys a chinese cartoon image board!

How are you reading Sup Forums in to this?

You people are seriously obsessed with them.

>pointing out the incompetent people is being Sup Forums now

Everything is about Sup Forums nowadays heh

Hello, Sup Forums.

I don't care if there are women writing the show but being a good writer should be more important than just be a woman.

I can't blame him, it looks like an incredibly easy gig, and it must pay well. Fuck Harmon though.

6 seasons and a movie

Women are forced into everything nowadays, because they are irrelevant on their own. When they get older, less people like them and they can't rely on their looks as much, which is all they have.

They are victims of their own fucked up mentality.

sexist

>muh women ruin everything maymay
Time to go back.

>mfw Sup Forums are the jews for r*ddit and leftypol

>alt right crying intensifies
You faggots never likes this show in the first place, you're the biggest fucking crybabies I swear. You should never wonder why women won't date you, ever.

>he watches Reddit and Memey

we are discussing a show and you are injecting a political motive into the discussion for no reason which is derailing the conversation. No one cares about you are youre retarded paranoid. Please stop this

there won't even be a next season if things still going the way they are
stupid womyn
why the hell did they think it was a good idea casting these whrores?

>t. Ugly roastie

The writing quality has definitely gone down. It was good while it lasted I guess.

FPBP

I like the first two seasons, but this one is just plainly bad. Now fuck off.

thread
even at cooking they are not better

I wait for the day some hilarious comedy or thought provoking show is written by a team of 95% women, and then after a couple of successful seasons they are forced to bring on staff to make it 50/50 men and women.

Could this ever realistically happen within the next 10 years?

This will never happen, not even as a joke.

>The type of person who will always say 'let's agree to disagree' or 'fair enough' 5 minutes into any disagreement because they can't actually take a stance on anything unless someone else is doing it for them.
they're just trying to stop your autism from continuing to flare up

Fuck off, nazi

>hilarious comedy or thought provoking show is written by a team of 95% women
>Could this ever realistically happen within the next 10 years?
It hasn't happened in the last ten thousand, so I'll say no, probably not

Let's agree to disagree

>"I'm the victim! I'm the victim!"
I wonder who could be behind this post.

It should be concerning that women managed to make it suck more.

"Like the EARLY days of Community". And is that supposed to be a good thing?

no
not because they won't hire men
but because there will NEVER be a decent comedy show written by a team of this amount of women
NEVER

look at ghostbusters for reference

>wow those first two seasons of our niche show went really well, should we give rises to the guys who wrote them and made us all loads of money?
>nah lets fire them all and hire a bunch of women lol

what assholes, would love to hear what those fired writers actually think

which ones were fired?

did they really fire some of the guys?

When Sup Forums called Rick and Morty reddit in the past, I knew they were just trolling fans of the show for being insufferable retards. Like the kind of people who get calf tattoos of popular memes, read xkcd and look up the punch line on wikipedia then share it with their friends, and dab in group photos.

After last night's episode, I know this show is truly is 100% reddit now. Dark for dark's sake, relationship bullshit, wish fulfilment power fantasies-- everything that made Harry Potter popular and awful is now in Rick and Morty.

ahaahahahhahhahahha......ahhahahahhahahahha.....ahahahahahhahahahha fuck me that is some funny shit

I blame the womyn cast

you shitlord, diversity is just for white men, not for white women

funnier than women can ever dream to do tho

What school taught you that?

PICKLERICK!!!

What's this "just add magic" bullshit?

I hate girls so much you guys, this is why I never go on dates with them. They're so dumb and stupid!

oh shit
the show is doomed

fuck off roastie

go make a standup about shoes

so you are a fag?

are there any funny women?

They tried to unionize, so hamon got rid of them

kek

That's a shame. I'm not mad that they hired women. I'm mad they hired the buzzfeed and triggerwarning crowd.

I knew something was wrong with the whole "Wow Summer is so badass!" rhetoric being forced into the show

This one has some decent jokes
youtu.be/ipLatQqZD3Q?t=1m52s

>alt right

who?

yeah
they are not women,they are womyn!

these people are only good when inside a coffin

Women can be alright writers, Breaking Bad had 2 women from 7 writers. But it wasn't a comedy.

in theory

Start at 1:52

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahqhahaqhhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahaha

What are they going to do for 90% of the B stories now that can't use "Beth and Jerry have marriage problems"?

I genuinely think women are better at writing women. Skylar is a hated character but I think she's pretty well written

dem answers tho

Divorce problems

The difference aside from it not being a comedy is those women probably had more experience and weren't full braindead libtards as seen above in the tweets.

Norm core is massively offensive though even if they aren't disturbing anyone else.

skyler was shit. think of all teh great women on mad men. how many female writers?

Have you watched the most recent episode? They're just going to focus on THE DRAMATIC CONSEQUENCES of this stupid mad scientist comedy premise

Jesus fuck

Well yeah, that too obviously.

>should hang from a tree

Alt-right Sup Forums babies

God damnit, why do you autists have to start shit like this.
Can't we all come together and just say "show isn't funny anymore time to stop watching".
That position doesn't blatantly make it clear why we think it isn't funny so libtards can't quite latch on to anything and write blog posts about rape culture, but doing this just gives them fuel and more importantly, much more power in the situation. It'll be the next gamer gate all over again

>man is ugly
>therefore gets no attention
>strives to get it, goes to gym, picks up ultra hard degree at university so he can get rich to make up for his ugliness
>ultimately makes his ugliness into an asset

>woman is ugly
>gets no attention
>turns literally insane, not even the funny variant from a tv show, literally insane shaving half of her head and adhering to the most absurd ideologies
>ends up a failure at 40 years old or a useful idiot like these whores up here
Even ugly men are better than women.

>Similar to the early days of Community
So that's why Season 1 was so terrible.

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler both genuinely make me laugh. I don't know about Poehler, but Fey is legitimately a hilarious writer.
There are probably others. But talented people don't tend to whine and complain about diversity and gender politics

Source or you are talking out of your ass

I say fair enough if I don't want to offend people with my opinion, doesn't mean I don't take a stance on anything. It's called having basic social skills.

There are good female writers galore that you never hear about because they can write about things that arent MUH VAGINA.

Looks like Dan Harmon has decided to hire the "8 ways I got raped getting onto the bus this morning (you'll never believe number 4)

May I be honest and level headed for a change and say that I didn't notice that much of a drop in quality since, you know, Rick and Morty had way more bad episodes than good since S1?
Most of the time it's simply not funny or hilarious, the time I actually laugh out loud are way less than from Futurama S1 or even South Park s2toS8, half the episodes that try to be "deep" fall flat on their face and the show is only good when it keeps the adventure part.

>since, you know
Speak like an adult.

The difference between Jews and Sup Forums is that Jews won't out themselves as easily as Sup Forumsacks like you did.