Why isn't Nova in the new solicitations

is he kill?

He's in champions, they show him beating on that mutie scum Teenclops

dubs nice
kill them all Sam
kill all the competition and then have a harem to yourself

He's getting a teamup book with Dick eventually, apparently

>implying that Kamala isn't building a harem of tee boy super heroes

Will come back with Dick this December if not this January.

I hate that version of Sam he's pretty much annoying, obnoxious and self centered and lacks the cuteness that comic Sam has.

Miles just wants to fuck Sam, Kamala is the obstacle. That's how all those love triangle fanfics turn out.

he's Silver Age Hal Jordan dumb
it's fun

Part of me wants Sam far away from those two DESU but I guess he needs the popularity points.

I mean Kamala plain hates him and not in a tsundere way and Miles doesn't give much of a shit about him. Also Sean Ryan said Sam didn't feel close to them as they were to each other and it shows.

he would be kicking it with Guardians, New Warriors, X-kids and etc... if they were selling lol

Aw, i want him to team up with The Captain

Is this Johnny Storm?

It's too late. He's getting overshadowed by Dick soon.

I'm hoping that the Rich and Sam show is at least 40% both of them saving each other from almost dying due to their impulsive hero stunts.

If that's supposed to be Sam, why is he wearing a regular Nova helmet?

Why do Riderfags always have to make it a competition? Why can't they coexist peacefully?

He has a yellow helmet at the start of the cartoon.

They can coexist but Sam is doing poorly with sales and Marvel is probably just seeing if they can hype Nova up by bringing back the original. It doesn't look good for him.

This is fan made right marvel did not approve this crappy animation right

>He has a yellow helmet at the start of the cartoon.
So he's just a regular Nova corpsman that gets promoted black ops, no Jesse involved?

I'm not sure, I never watched the show. I just know he starts out with a yellow helmet before getting the black one.

Huh. Well ty.

>This is fan made right marvel did not approve this crappy animation right
Got some bad news for you, senpai...