If American's speak English. As much of the world speaks English...

If American's speak English. As much of the world speaks English. Why do Americans not have the same faggy accent as everyone else and speak proper American English?

When did our dialect become not faggish?

What the fuck are you actually trying to say? Everyone has an accept dumbfuck. You think American English is English without an accent?

accents are natural in a living language

if people spoke latin now they are all about proper pronunciation, word by work vowel by vowel, latin spoken everywhere is the same because no living person speaks it

>work
word*

Americans as a rule sound very effeminate to me. Even without the uptalk everything is so nasal.

Americans sound pretty fucking gay

Flags show everything.

The two fancy pants queer talkers. Am I right bloke.

All the British people with a normal T level went to America

yes. it is a reference point. midwest is the standard everyone is compared to.

There most definitely is an American accent. It'd be described as the same Chinese people who speak Cantonese.

American accents to me are very whiny and obnoxious. Very effeminate unless you have quite a deep voice. I don't typically say this to Americans of course, but I figure you might be interested in what others think of American English.

This. Accents are universal, and no accents are objectively better than others. It's all opinion defined by your personal experience.

>This. Accents are universal, and no accents are objectively better than others. It's all opinion defined by your personal experience.
cope

?

Ironically, I myself find British accents effeminate and nasal. It's all subjective.

>Ebonics is just as valid as the queen's english

Black Americans speak with American accents. Ebonics is just American English with poor grammar and slang.

>When did our dialect become not faggish?i almost dropped idea of listening audiobooks on english exactly because most of them are readn by americans and it sounds AWFUL

damn

but its 2018

>Nothing of value lost

This is between Nations that matters. Yours doesn't.

Why do brits say A-dlt? It is uh-DUHLt.

even your reply is awfully faggish
pity you

don't sweat it ivan, go drink some vodka.

Cantonese isn't an accent, it's a dialect of Chinese that isn't mutually intelligible with Mandarin. Practically a language.

stop making audiobooks

All English sounds faggy except in Scotland and Australia

It is more valid, they shape the general language far more than the Queen. Talk to any teen in the UK.

This nigger talking about faggy accents? kys nigel.

No it isn't moron. The standard is in new England

American English was isolated from English English before the accent split. Before the late 1800's just about everyone in England talked like they were from the west country, the royals being descendants of the Normans couldn't figure out what the letter 'R' was, but since they were rich all the peasants wanted to talk like them.

American English is more proper Anglo-Saxon than the French corrupted lime talk