I have a big issue. A disease that I was born with...

I have a big issue. A disease that I was born with, a disease that has plagued me for my entire life and made me revolting to the entire population. In fact it made me a prime example of degeneracy.

I am Swedish.

Is there anyway I can cure this disease? If so, how?

march into a school with a weapon and a starwars costume on. Purge impure breeds.

Were you born with brown skin?

No, I am incredibly pale.

Just kill yourself fampai

I'm the new Swede, get back into your shed Cuckboi

must me pedophilia

Be proud of your heritage faggit. The problem with your country is that most people aren't.

I am proud over what Sweden used to be but I hate the idea of being lumped together with cucks and middle easterners.

1)Emmigrate to Mexico.
2)Become Mexican citizen.
3)Sneak in to USA.
4)?????
5)Sell your vote to Democrat Party, reap all benefits of glorious American citizenship. Receive government issued free gun. Watch tv. Eat McDonalds and get fat. Use Bernie scholarship to get liberal arts degree. Become famous actor. Espouse personal feelings to adoring masses. Influence politics. Buy third vacation home. Tell people what they should do. Do whatever the fuck you want because.. well, you're you. And rules are for faggots.

how easy would it be to come over for a holliday and then just never leave?

If you stay out of trouble with the police you could probably get away with it forever.

If Trump wins I want to move to the US. At least then my children wouldn't have to be Swedish.

They'd have the blood of a cuck though.

If you think you're a disease you're part of the problem.

Don't we are a sinking ship. Fortify Europe it's our ancestral home. I wish I could be over there doing the same.

move south to legoland

t. socialdemokrat

become a norweigan

please don't

we have enough swedes here as it is

Fpbp

Become a viking. Purge europe.