Listen up you mercury poisoned animals. The shit is about to go down...

Listen up you mercury poisoned animals. The shit is about to go down, I have a connection that tells me September will be the last "normal" month - he 100% knows.

I need ex-pats to tell me the best place to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

charismanews.com/world/48772-altar-of-the-lord-rebuilt-in-jerusalem-a-sign-of-the-times
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_Cow
mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/red-heifers-in-israel-prompt-3rd-temple-speculation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

details fucker, or nobody helps you escape.

Forests of Maine.

You're fucked. You parents will file a missing person report and the amber alert will have you in custody within a day.

are you saying Assange will come through?

Just like Alex Jones said October of last year was THE HABBENING, right?

if you think shit's about to go down then giving out details won't affect anything

roleplaying is for /x/

Tell us stranger if you dare...

Here's what my connection tells me -

It has to do with the Jewish year 5777 starting in October, triggering their Messiah to arrive (read: the AC) and the Muslims to sperg out into holy war.

Apparently some WWIII type shit in Turkey / Syria / Israel - he mentioned the phrase "the greater Levant " - all the intelligence agencies are expecting SHTF.

I'm thinking of South America

Why do all the crazies always follow Religion? It's such cancer.

>it's Happening thread #391398100

Forget SA. Ferchists sake every war in Middle east even creates chaos, hope for SE Asia or something

How is it triggered?

What has your source gotten right before?

Will the dindus in USA burn white suburbs?

their Messiah can't arrive unless the temple has been rebuilt
can't happen

What if it has already been rebuilt... underground?

I want this to be true so badly, but I know that the months after September will be boring as shit (except for Trump winning, of course). This prophecy will go the way of 8/14/16 and 12/21/12.

>their Messiah can't arrive unless the temple has been rebuilt
you're a lil behind
>2015

charismanews.com/world/48772-altar-of-the-lord-rebuilt-in-jerusalem-a-sign-of-the-times

Most of you are out of luck... Some of us will be spared and we'll shift to
The Berenstearn universe...

>The Temple Institute has rebuilt an altar to the Lord in Jerusalem, and international scholars are marveling at the significance behind it.

As part of the "Temple Movement" in Israel, the altar was inaugurated in December, and reports indicate it could be ready for Passover.

"We know that end-time prophecy cannot be fulfilled without the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem," says New York Times best-selling author Jonathan Cahn. "The abomination desolation prophesied in Daniel and in the Gospels, must take place within the Temple precincts. So, too, the apostle Paul speaks of the 'man of sin,' or the Antichrist, sitting in the Temple of God. What many people don't realize is that along with the Holy of Holies, the altar of the Temple is the most central and critical part of the Temple."

yea, the jews are ready

that's not the temple.
They are trying to figure out a long term goal to rebuilding it without angering the Muslims

Research the red heifer ... They've finally bred a kosher pure red heifer for the temple. 5777 it's game over leaf flagger

>but I know that the months after September will be boring as shit
YOU'RE IN FOR A RIDE MY FRIEND

oh wow another one of these shit threads

you type it into google, and you get some mad man article about the cow being born every single year.
NOBODY will know when the end happens
N-O-B-O-D-Y
"like a thief in the night"

The messiah already came. You really think not being able to rebuild a temple will stop God from doing what he wants?

Give me a break.

vague post is vague

>September

No retard, it's November. Right after the election. When the God-King ascends to the Golden Throne.

We is 40k now.

Brazil will be a location to keep an eye on for another major happening.
How long until the Rio Games end?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

I have no problem with this.

That will also be right after Trump is elected.

Trump = World Savior & King of the Jews.

I never understood this issue. What's the deal with the Muslims being angry about them rebuilding the temple? Would it cross over into their land or something?

coincidently, it's resides close the "The Dome of the Rock" where Mohammed assended

i think the insinuation is the "other" messiah (not the good one)

He won't ascend till December.

Holy shit. I knew this had to be fake. Red cow? A ginger cow? Come on, man. You gotta try harder.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_Cow

I was talking to a lizard person I know, he said the end isn't any time soon. The ratings are too good. He thinks they can ride this thing for at least a few more decades.

Lol, it's only close to it, right? If it's not all over their shit, why would they get all mad about it?

Or is that just Muslims being Muslim?

>implying "so far was normal"
I wonder what abnormal is

He isn't lying dumbass, mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/red-heifers-in-israel-prompt-3rd-temple-speculation/

TurkAnon, you go eyes on Incirlik Air Base?

If yes, you notice anything unusual?

basically muslims being assholes, they built their dome almost exactly over the temple mount

Wait, Kikes actually believe this shit?! I thought it was some shit South Park made up. Why doesn't somebody breed a red cow or dye a cow's hair red just to fuck with the Jews?!

Put the meth pipe down Cletus

kikes believe a lot of things, they even think they can get a second chance at a messiah they crucified 2000 years ago

December will be the month Zero Hour takes place.

Nope, got no eyes. By the end of last year a lot of US personnel left the base, why? you tell me what that base is destined to..

>South America

How south

It, or at least what is contained within the base, will be used, with other things, to usher in the "New World".

based leaf

I'm guessing Turkey will get involved with the 30.000+ noc operatives known as Gulenists. That coup was so lame that it could not be real, it was most likely a signal for redeployment, wake-up call. Those people are the tip of the sword of Turkish state, they'll never be decomissioned.

>this is genious!

however it the "temple on the mound"
the only place jews are allowed to have a temple.
not the "temple Under the mound" ;)

Anything in Europe? I expect to fucked. Just hope to survive the first wave.

They moved the nukes from Incirlik to Romania to strengthen EU eastern border with Russia, maybe the Middle East is about to get fucked hard.
Good Luck TurkAnon, take care.

Where pic related delights us with his eternal catchphrase: "Did I do this?"

>mercury poisoned animals
no u

go to the moon, nowhere is safe

there was a recent news about Turkey releasing 38000 prisoners to make room for coup suspects(i.e. Gulenists), what a convenient cover!
When asked, the response will be "oh, he's in jail, noone is allowed to see and talk", but in fact he's in the field doing his job. Hah ha ha!!

oh I'm fucked already by being born Turk, but thanks anyway

No friend, don't lose faith in yourself, strive to be the best, be productive, learn and teach, be good and do good. :)

OK guys I'm going to give you a good solid piece of proof. And if this is true, you better keep this bumped / screencapped.

My source said you will know it's "greenlight" (meaning going down in October) when Washington DC loses electricity for a day.

SHEEEEEIT

1/4

Capped.

2/4

if there's gonna be a happening it will be a few months after Hilary becomes prez

3/4

Sorry I forgot to mention but GREEN MOUNTAIN was shut down before 2013 because Petraeus backed out.

4/4

>Sup Forums is always wrong
>there will be no happening

da fuck man

Nothing will happen, just like the last 100 "happenings" that Sup Forums has predicted incorrectly

>not the "temple Under the mound"
make a mound underground, duh

wot dis?