Decadent Western guys have to scour the entire internet (Tinder, dating website) to find a subpar, promiscuous partner

>decadent Western guys have to scour the entire internet (Tinder, dating website) to find a subpar, promiscuous partner
>decadent Western guys have to spend entire evenings in loud clubs and crowded pubs to be able to ask out the women degenerate enough to be in those places

I honestly feel bad for you decadent infidels.

>be me
>based Saracen
>my based Saracen parents are sponsoring my university studies
>are telling me not to worry about women at all
>when I'm done with my studies at the ripe age of 25, they will get me a pure, beautiful 18 (wink wink) year old woman right from some pissant village in the fatherland to be my loyal housewife

I am so happy with my religion. Even if I weren't born a Saracen, I would convert.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

based

>beautiful 18 (wink wink)
*worried laughter in the background*

>just had my birthday
>me father had a frank conversation with me
>"Son, I know you are man know and you have certain urges. You can mess about with girls but never start a relationship. They will distract you. Wait until you are done with your studies, and then, I swear on the Quran that I will find you the most beautiful woman in the Ummah to be your wife. Just focus on building your own life first."

Wow, what a father I have. This is how a father is supposed to be.

Wtf i love islam now

Zinnah is a major sin. Both you and your dad are trash.

Your father truly follows the teachings of KARA BOGA

Silly stupid paki.

make sure to pump and dump as many virgin wh*Te women as possible before settling down and having 10 kids with your muslim wife

I'm you but I also fuck white girls/asian girls and will also get a ripe 18 year old virgin wife (will probably get a 20-22 year old one when I'm 26-28 desu)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

based

I have absolutely zero interest in this decadent lifestyle of fucking many women. This is absolutely haram and I just want to finish my studies and then get 5 sons who I can raise to become respectable, strong, intelligent men who respect their elders and who can continue my bloodline.

you just sound like an incel or whatever

fuck as many white girls as you can lol, they're great fucks same with asian girls, I see marriage as a rope around my neck which will tighten as the years go by, hell I bet when I get married I'll still fuck some girls on the side

ITT: faggot whites triggering other whites by pretending to be foreign

You sound extremely decadent. Of course marriage is a rope around your neck when that marriage is to a Western woman.

>my white ass is on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decedance is a spook created to keep sandniggers in line. I hope you know that.

>spook
Nice (((philosophy), bro. I guess it's just coincidence that the most decadent countries have the highest depression rates, and that we are seeing mental illnesses at rates the likes of which have never been seen in history.

I'm not a wh*Toid lol, I'm brown, will be getting an arranged marriage

you're crazy if you think I would ever marry a white girl from here

the fact that I'm able to fuck even the most innocent seeming of girls makes me feel bad for the dudes that will marry them

T b h It would be pretty hypocritical of me to be mad at you considering I would fug a brown qt at the first chance I got.

>makes me feel bad for the dudes that will marry them

Funny, I just had that same thought about your future (hypothetical) wife

What is your ethnicity?

>will never get married
>will never be in a relationship at all
>don't even have a waifu
>don't even want to
strange feel but at least I have friends and hobbies

Kashmiri

lmao no you dont

Depression and mental illness are being treated like a real thing for the first time in history in actual countries. The main reason shitholes have low rates of depression is lack of access to mental health care professionals and a culture that is convinced it's not a real issue and bringing up that you might be depressed is a sign of weakness. But sure dude, it's """decedance""".

oh yeah

how the fuck can a 3rd worlder have depression when hes too busy worrying about shovelling shit for 12 hours a day

>Depression and mental illness are being treated like a real thing for the first time in history in actual countries

Your country must not be one of them seeing as you have school shootings every week.

>But sure dude, it's """decedance""".

Yeah, I'm sure the rising divorce rates, increasing amount of literal bastard children and phenomena such as transgenderism are very healthy for children growing up.

Serious question to my fellow betamax sperglord khv Sup Forumsellectuals from western cunts: would you actually consider converting to pisslam if it gave you a 100% guarantee of a 100% loyal obedient wife (obviously such a guarantee is impossible, but just hypothetically)? Keep in mind that you would need to actually defend islam and practice it and be at least a little bit zealous about it, i.e. more than just being a "cultural muslim" or anything like that.

no because I can't choose what I believe at that level, changing my worldview isn't something I could decide

Obviously I would but women like that don't exist anywhere especially in countries where they have rights so it's not an option.

stupid leafs

Well knock up a few before u marry let these honkys get a wifes son

Are you implying you can convert that easily? I've had friends who saunter between churches, but I never understood how one day you could be Catholic and the next Buddhist. My entire life has slowly been culminating into who I am and how the world works to me, I cant just decide that the foundation of reality is completely against everything I knew beforehand

Divorces rates have leveled off and the newest generation actually has a lower rate of divorce than baby boomers or gen-x.

>literal bastard children
Being born out of wedlock literally does not matter. If your family is stable and cares for you then why would it matter.

>transgenderism
I have my problems with transgenderism but it's such an over blown problem. The prevalence is pathetically low.

Even still your boiling down complex social issues to "muh decedance". Can't you see how that would limit your thinking?

This knock up a few if u can fuck dem kaffirs

He's our /habibi/

>could take 11 years old wife as a muslim
>settles for 18 years old instead
why do brainlets think they're smart?

>Divorces rates have leveled off and the newest generation actually has a lower rate of divorce than baby boomers or gen-x.
Divorce rates have levelled off only because marriage rates have dropped even harder, the amount of stable marriages is decreasing.
>Being born out of wedlock literally does not matter. If your family is stable and cares for you then why would it matter.
Because it's rarely the case that a family is completely stable when the parents are not married.
Look at your own African-American community for the effects of bastard children. Criminals, the lot of them.
>have my problems with transgenderism but it's such an over blown problem
It's not about the "prevalence", it's about the acceptance.

>Actually you guys, it's HEALTHY that a significant portion of the population needs to be doped up on all sorts of drugs just to function or be happy
>See how finally, after literally thousands of years of abuse, these poor faggots can get pumped full of hormones and live the rest of their lives as half men half women-- see how happy they are?
>All these school children getting slaughtered? That's just because other countries aren't advanced enough to collect statistics on that sort of thing
>Flags are supposed to be flown at half mast, why would you think its ever been any other way?

Must be nice living in the best country on earth

I don't actually disagree with what you're saying honestly. But the idea that it's all caused by one simple idea is still really dumb. I mean you can see that's it's way more complicated than "muh decdance". Right?

There is literally nothing wrong with marrying a woman who isn't a virgin

Who are you quoting user?

Depends on how much sexual experience you have over her. You can't have less lest you want to become a cuck and laughing stock to her

Decadence is an umbrella term for all these occurrences, I don't know what your problem with that word is.

>Decadence: Moral or cultural decline as characterized by excessive indulgence in pleasure or luxury.

>ecadent lifestyle of fucking many women. This is absolutely haram and I just want to finish my studies and then get 5 sons

Lmaoing at your life

"This research brief shows that the relationship between divorce and the number of sexual partners women have prior to marriage is complex. I explore this relationship using data from the three most recent waves of the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG) collected in 2002, 2006-2010, and 2011-2013. For women marrying since the start of the new millennium."

>Women with 10 or more partners were the most likely to divorce
>Women with 3-9 partners were less likely to divorce than women with 2 partners;
>Women with 0-1 partners were the least likely to divorce.

tl;dr - read that last line again

>I don't know what your problem with that word is.
Being overly reductive is bad. And also proving that
>Moral or cultural decline
Exists is impossible, it's completely subjective. It's pretty pointless.