Npr removes comment section

Good riddance to the comment section. All those contrarian posters were screwing up the echo chamber. Finally a safe space of liberal news can flourish.

npr.org/sections/ombudsman/2016/08/qq

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ombudsman/2016/08/17/489516952/npr-website-to-get-rid-of-comments
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E
npr.org/sections/thisisnpr/2016/08/17/490208179/beyond-comments-finding-better-ways-to-connect-with-you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WANKERS

not enough recurring monthly subscriptions, er, donations to support uber fascist moderators, i guess

NPR is propaganda. funny how (((liberals))) push the "assad gassing his own people" lies. everything they do pushes the MIC agenda, just in a low, condescending, i'm surelysmarterthanthoseunwashedmasses tone.

fuck NPR and their promotion of terrorism.

>NPR and their promotion of terrorism
Well there is definitely truth to that. NPR is by far one of the worst sources of propaganda. How anyone could consider otherwise is beyond me. I have relatives that listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me or whatever that show is. If I happen to walk into the room when its on and catch a few snippets it feels like brain cells start to die.

>surelysmarterthanthoseunwashedmasses

is a great summary of that show.

fuck NPR is so fucking kikey

I feel truly bad for the people who have fallen for the meme of NPR being an authority on culture, news, and narrative.

Wait so Assad is a good guy?

What's wrong with NPR?

I'm surprised those hugboxing dipshits had one in the first place, DESU.

>What's wrong with NPR?
Not sure if serious or shitposting?

I'm glad npr is mostly replaced in north Dakota. I turn on the state public radio to learn how to properly grow things, state history and hear the live coverage of the republican governor debate.

I turned on regular npr once, it was awful.

I mostly like America's test kitchen, gave me some great advice on storing cheese.
Anything other than prairie home companion is pretty garbage right now.

Well except radio lab, I really enjoyed their piece on hunting and why it's a good thing and needs to continue.
Hell the episode ended with a quote, "that's a nice thought, but I live in the real world."

Good guy is subjective for anyone who managed to gain power in the Middle East, but he's anti-ISIS, so he's definitely the lesser of two evils.

I guess Shillary and Obama never took a History Course, because I'm pretty sure when it comes tit-for tat, the US will pick a dictator who's a lesser evil, like we did with Stalin in WWII.

Hell, this isn't even picking between two governments, it's picking between a government and TERRORISTS, and the US picked TERRORISTS

you prefer to replace the multicultural Syria with an islamic caliphate? just so Qatar can run a gas line strait to europe thru the country, and israel can expand greater israel in the commotion of a dying state?

So Israel was behind all this? We're not actually fighting terrorists?

Link doesn't work.

>picking between a government and TERRORISTS, and the US picked TERRORISTS

mfw the US is the only country I'll ever know and am faced with the reality of just how fucked up things are

Fixed

npr.org/sections/ombudsman/2016/08/17/489516952/npr-website-to-get-rid-of-comments

It's the West, and Israel is the West's tool in the Middle East.

Just remember, user, we're on the right side of history, and the right side of History entails going to war with the rightful government of a sovereign nation and Russia in defense of ISIS.

But it's okay, those Muslim Syrians get to go to Germany, and the Assyrians get to be brutally crucified.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E

if you look past the leftist bullshit, npr has some cool content. I occasionally listen to it because I get it in my car radio, and every now and again between pieces on the plight of rapefugees you'll hear stuff about wildlife and history. there's also just neat stuff about daily life, I heard a bit recently about antique collecting.

when you ignore the politics it literally is white people: the radio station.

Just listen to BBC Radio 4, it's Radio Kino.

In Our Time is amazing

lol'd
All the mainstream media in Sweden did that over 5 years ago. First they removed the ability to be anonymous and linked it to facebook thinking that it would stop people from dropping redpills on the beuty of multiculturalism. But that didn't work so they removed everything. Then people moved to alt media and started commenting there, so they sent their NGO violent leftist goons to hack it and start exposing people.

Now you got like two alt media sites that still allows comment, everything else has gone full 1984.

>it's all connected
It all makes sense now. How is Obongo getting away with all this? Are we as a public really that sedated? Is everyone corrupt? What country am I living in anymore

He's a moderate Sunni which you'd think the west would be more comfortable with. But he's also aligned with Iran who in turn is buddies with Russia.

Also, isn't Syria one of the last countries that isn't controlled by a Rothschild fed? Libya was the last one to fall.

>How is Obongo getting away with all this
The US Government has been toppling regimes it didn't like since the Cold War.

This whole debacle is just a continuation of those policies, but for active gain rather than to destroy da gommies.

Ever since 9/11, the US has used the propagation of Terrorists in the Middle East to justify toppling semi-stabilizing governments

Pretty much.

Also note that that the extent of our "fighting" is token air and drone strikes, most of which don't hit their intended targets anyway.

(((The powers that be))) don't really give a shit who overthrows Assad because without a secular dictator at the helm the country will descend into sectarian violence and thus be too disorganized to pose a military threat.

npr.org/sections/thisisnpr/2016/08/17/490208179/beyond-comments-finding-better-ways-to-connect-with-you

Nope, Russia is.

The Bad guys, the bad guys are the ones fighting the terrorists who set people on fire, while we good guys worry about what kind of bathrooms Target has.

>we're funding terrorists that obongo claims we're fighting
>Russia are the good guys here
>soldiers are dying for Israel
I turn away from Netflix and video games for a week here and my world is upside down. I don't even know how to internalize everything, or what I should do anymore.

How do I get more redpilled?

We are getting to them boys!

The one thing I like about NPR is that it actually covers important events. TV channels like CNN and NBC just gloss over actual news for wacky stories and shows that will keep the viewers watching.

Brother Nathanael on youtube carries some of the mightiest redpills available, check him out