KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

The master hunter/Ah! He loves nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Logarius' Wheel
web.archive.org/web/20151114023707/http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-(NSFW)-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit oh fuck, it's happening!

Also, this seems like the best time to ask, how to build for Logarius' wheel? I've felt the craving for some wheel action

The best course of action is to step aside, but somebody has to block that doorway with his/her/its corpse, no?

GIANT FUCKING BABY

EVERY TIME

Everybody is getting wheeled up in this bitch.

>the best song from Bloodborne

Hellz fuckin' yeah

Maya MTGATTT down the bottom left, facing off with a few people

6Juggs down the bottom right, enraged at the sudden betrayal of the teacups

Giant Golden Baby in front centre

Unless thats her bloody corpse just above Juggs, I can't see Layla.

Juggs reminds me a bit of this guy in that last frame.

Layla has apparently grabbed a priceless teapot and fucked right off from this fracas, cutting her losses.

GIANT SIZE for all dat GLORIOUS DETAIL

Also, daaaamn, just when I didn't think Juggy could get even MOAR METAL, he still pulls it off, with the ominous rise.

White Chain didn't betray shit though?

Honestly i would do the same.

No, if you check the page before this one, Juggs gets slammed by a massive crate of teacups. Otherwise WC would never have reached Allison before Juggs did.

WC didn't betray Juggs, the teacups did.

His love of tea could not protect him from the revenge of the teacups.

SHAKARA!

Fuck you Captcha, I said SHAKARA!

I'm sorry Juggernaut you lost. You don't get to dismember the girl today. You'll have to settle for some/most of these Pursuers.

>yfw he dismembers Allison anyway
Like, who's gonna stop him?

Either the game ends when White Chain gets away from him with Allison or it never does and he'll keep on chasing after her.

bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/Logarius' Wheel

"Betray" implies they were ever allies.
He was revengeanced by the teacups.

You do realise stretching the picture does not actually add any detail?

So what's the total body count? Will this comic ever live up to its name?

Allisons is like, 1

so not any time soon, unless she becomes ultrahitler

Oh no, GUNWITCH IS DOWN

MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE

Comic dropped.

What is Juggs fucking problem with Allison anyways?

>Unless thats her bloody corpse just above Juggs, I can't see Layla.
I'm at around 90% that the bloody corpse is Layla hair color is right, hat color is right, and the clothes are right.

She was not wearing her hat on the previous page.

She is holding it, though

Did she put it on the occasion of dying?

Important event, gotta look your best

I like how the lighting is going in the third panel. An escape the 'descent into hell' through the bright door.

So Maya is still there. Looks like some unfortunate saps are going to find out how experienced she is at cutting.

Himself. Pretty sure the wager was first dibs.

He's the angel equivalent of an edgelord. Being alive makes you a problem for him.

Fair enough

Did a damn good job of making Juggs look terrifying in the last 2 panels. His lanky, spiky frame makes him look really inhuman.

What's with the centipede monster? is that a demon?

So is Mottom just going to die without putting up any kind of fight?

Cause that strikes me as super lame.

shes going to be a skellington in a couple minutes
kinda hard for an immortal to deal with that

nah not her

Judging by the top panel, people were falling downwards in our perspective - so Layla, who was dropping, should be off-panel

No Maya, please don't kill Monkey!

Wait... is that Goro?!

>Did a damn good job of making Juggs look terrifying in the last 2 panels. His lanky, spiky frame makes him look really inhuman.
Reminds me of the Shrike from Hyperion.

he has to be based on The Shrike, with his design + him being the only angel who can use The Art to teleport around and his whole unique hidden agenda.

Bump

E'rryone left in that room is getting skullfucked tonight.

Except maybe Maya.

Little disappointed we didn't get to see Maya doing her thing.

It would be no problem for him to zip right over to in front of the door.

Anyone got a link to the RPG?

You never do, though. I'm starting to think that's the point, given Meti's own treatises on swordsmanship so far.

The "demons" are supposed to be the demiurges. Abaddon had mentioned "Kill 7 Black Emperors" was not as catchy.

>The "demons" are supposed to be the demiurges. Abaddon had mentioned "Kill 7 Black Emperors" was not as catchy.
He also straight up said he chose the name Kill Six Billion Demons entirely because it sounded cool. It had nothing to do with any sort of plot idea when he chose it.

It was literal in the original comic, but the plot of that was heavily rebuilt into what it is now.

Doesn't make him wrong.

What original comic?

It began as another reader-influenced MSPAforums comic

Is that still up somewhere?

Nope. All the MSPA forums are gone now.

web.archive.org/web/20151114023707/http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-(NSFW)-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC

50/20 str/arc or 25/50 str/arc, depending on if you want to arcane it up or not. Their is a hidden arc scaling bonus in its tricked mode 200%.

That was an odd rendition of the Shrike. Odd, but I like it... always pictured the Srike as a lot burliest and literally wrapped, loosely, in something like razor wire.
Like the FORCE armor too, but for the love of Samuel Colt why do SF artists always draw guns so overcompensated.
I meant overcomplicated but autocorrect had a different idea. I'll let it stand.

Reminds me a lot of Shakara from 2000AD.

Note, Murder The Gods And Topple Their Thrones doesn't even have her weapon drawn

How fucking far above everyone in that room is she...?

Her weapon is a broken sword m8.

She doesn't really carry it like normal when she's using it. She probably takes it out only to make her lightning slashes and then sheathes it again very quickly.