Trump's campaign is dying

youtube.com/watch?v=9CKnXpnh-WY

>Donald Trump held a roundtable on Wednesday in his Trump Tower in New York following the announcement of a staff shakeup that brought in Breitbart News's Stephen Bannon as campaign CEO and promoted pollster Kellyanne Conway to campaign manager. (Aug. 17)

This video sums up Trump's failing campaign. He looks clueless as fuck, like a child at an adult table in a dinner party. He's surrounded by yes men like Giuliani who encourages his brand of stupidity. And he just hired more conspiracy far right dingbats to argue with the moderates in his group. Face it trumpfags, your hero has sold out to trannies, niggers, SJWs, and hispanics in a desperate attempt to get some votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I found this video oddly comfy. It's cool to just see a quiet meeting where one person at a time talks and other people just listen and think.

yes it is

Good. Drumpf should have dropped out a long time ago. Hillary may not speak the truth sometimes but she only does it to protect the interest of the American people. She is the only perfect candidate to lead usa.

Your country is dying. Enjoy the end your country. Canada will be the next superpower.

Noice!
Dream big buddy.
Shoot for the stars.

orly? nigga the wagon wheel will rule dis world

I'm glad. Manafort was a globalist shill piece of shit. Chances are he was a plant by the Clinton foundation to fuck Trump's campaign.

hiya friend, haven't seen you in awhile. Did you fix your little problem?

@85725706

k

Thank you for telling what to think about something and then showing it to me. You really corrected the record!

Made me think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E

PROTIP: Trump is depressing his poll numbers and making himself a joke amongst the educated classes on purpose.

If Trump were running what looked like a competitive campaign, then anti-Trump people - and there are more of them in the US than pro-Trump - would be scared and motivated to turn out against him.

Instead, by convincing everyone he's already lost, while continuing to rile up his base, his supporters will still show up, while Trump opponents will stay home since they figured he can't win.

Basically, the way Brexit went down: elites convinced themselves it could never pass so they didn't bother to vote.

I'm genuinely worried about Trump. He sometimes has the exact same expression that my pop pop used to have when he started going senile. It's a grimace and a sort of glazed out-of-place look in his eyes.

Where's the fucking diversity? It's all white guys. FFS. They don't represent America.

I've heard this shit for the past year. Shill harder.

Is this thread the best you can do with the Clinton foundations funding?
Low energy!

the fuck are you talking about mah man

Yeah Trump sucks what an idiot!11!!!!1!

Anymore vids of trump meetings?

P

We don't have any representatives with Down syndrome, either.

O

Muh 4D chess
He's out of his league both experience wise and intellectually. He's a petulant moron.

>flynn as literal right hand man

dick is diamonds&silk

O

Ugh, guys. I'm having a bit of a problem. My record player isn't working. Can someone help?

Then you've got nothing to worry about, friend ;)

>t. Eternal Malaysia Draw fag shill

this is Bernie-Math all over again.

True

You're out of your league both experience wise and intellectually. You're a petulant moron. See how easy that was?

You should save your shill funds until the debates, that's when you will really need them.

You are a smart man

>there is literally nothing left to correct
Wow it looks like your job here is done, friend. Tell your master on the way out that they've won, okay lad?

I'll take the crook over the crackpot any day of the week. Only thing I'm concerned about is something really fucked up coming out about shillary. And you know she's got a few mr skeltals in the closet.

Why are Republicans all so fat and out of shape?

Too bad the debates are very different from the shit flinging fest that were the republican debates. I can't wait for Donald to try and debate without being able to shout over someone or work the crowd. His policies are so light and non existent that he's going to ramble for minutes on end trying to run out the clock.

Also history has shown debates don't really do much. Basically what I'm saying is that Trump is fucked and it feels fucking good watching you Trumpettes squirm for months until the last life from your pathetic campaign is gone.

>he's hiring more far right crazies!
>he's pandering to trannies, niggers, and SJWs!
So he's bringing people of all colors and creeds together? Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Hillary is both a crook and a crackpot. The fuck are you talking about, nignog?

Could you post the original if this wall please.

>he chortled through his cheetoh coated neckbeard
Wow ad hominems are pretty tough, really made me think

I can't wait for the debates where Hillary will be leaning on something or sitting down, and then needing a 10 minute bathroom break lmao

And when Donald says something blunt that she doesn't expect she might even short-circuit!

Hillary was begging for a stool to sit on during the debates.
Also spamming the same meme over and over again makes it easy to spot a shill.

Sorry senpai I don't have it

>being in denial

hillary will win because women and shes part of a bloodline that all except one president has.

Copy pasta ing my post doesn't mean anything. I don't know what point you're trying to make. It's a valid critique.
I don't know why you're butthurt about it. Oh, that's right. It's Trudeu

I'd actually love to see a video of the whole meeting and not just a clip.

We will see about it on election day shill.

Sup Forums means family, we stick together no matter what. You can never break our spirit.

Praise kek

what

Butthurt about what? You're the one who should be ass blasted, you're out of a job. No more shekels 4 u, rip in piece

He actually looks pretty presidential here, with plenty of intelligent advisers. I hope this is what it will look like in the White House.

Manafort is a cunt who almost ruined Trump's campaign.

>guess again...

they can pay you to shill
but most don't want somebody 10 times more corrupt than Nixon ever was!

im not your family. trump is a shit politician. he should stick to selling steaks.
hillary can keep a poker face while sending the good ol boys to the grave over oil.

I agree with you 100% famalam, the real problem is the damn goblins, how will the horde ever recover?

I dont want a politician, they are all fuck wits.

Wow, I'm voting for Hillary now.

Go back to playing with yourself.

Crosleys are 100% shit! You wasted your money, user.

OK, Jewish gangster.

lmao youre right, he does look like a child at the adult table

i guess we'll see if trumpcucks can handle the banter from liberals/moderates on election night, because there is going to be a lot of shitposting when madam president wins

Imagine this guy in a crisis with the finger on the button?
His clueless chump face whispering "R-rudy what s-should I do. H-help me Rudy".

Usually when a team fails they replace the coach.

>Literally nothing

what is wrong here, again?

usually when the starting qb fumbles every snap, you bench him and look for a replacement

>he just hired more far right dingbats
>he sold out to trannies, niggers, SJWs, hispanics
do you even read your posts before you make them CTR?

That's why rudy is there. Republicans need an insurance policy from ww3

>This video sums up Trump's failing campaign. He looks clueless as fuck, like a child at an adult table in a dinner party

the video doesn't even show him talking. you're honestly going to judge him based not on what he says but his facial expressions? fuck off.

It's going to be fun when he starts spending money. :3

I'm looking forward to the reptilian kike-enabling globalist pretend it's not an alien robot with autism, and actually cares about or can relate to non upper class soccer moms and feminists.

Huh...I haven't seen CTR use a Malaysian proxy before.

Jesus, look how fake and dishonest everything about Hillary is, her posing, her expressions... How can anyone vote for this snake is beyond me.

Do you have an unedited version of this?

Cute Ivanka ;_;

He already looks like the president. Everyone in the room is oriented towards him.

Really makes you think...

Trump will win by landslide. People actually come to his events to hear him speak. There is a time and place for everything. Seeing as how asspained burgers are with non-white people, they will elect him wholeheartedly.