ReviewBrah is now Homeless

He just confirmed it.twitter.com/search?q=Reviewbrah&src=typd&lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137
youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY&index=29&list=PLBABbrkWVR8rN2T4IE5iRR0pFkyQ2sRdP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your link is dildos. Why is he homeless?

Wtf is happening

Autists, attention seeking autists and more autists. I want the lolcow culture to die.

He honestly sounds like he's having a psychotic episode. Reviewbrah needs to go see a doctor ASAP.

He found out his dad is from New Zealand and isn't taking it very well.

I knew he was weird, but he's going nuts.

He's literally being stalked.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83515137

That certainly makes sense.

He doesn't look like a nigger so he can't be a full blooded American.

Sup Forums = /rvb/

Who is this and why should I care

This guy is right.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>inb4 obligatory "I've been here for years faggot"

Nice

not politics

We've already had this thread like 10 times in the last 4 days

Well in his defense a little while ago he was filming himself doing a review when a green car pulled up, stopped, rolled down the window, and both the passenger and driver stared at him for minutes. Eventually they yelled a t threat at him and called him by name and drove off.

If you consider the fact that he's a kinda weird guy and well known on the internet, it's not hard to imagine a bunch of people deciding to stalk him.

people say gang stalking is "crazy" but happens to celebrities and public personalities all the time and we literally gang stalk certain e-celebs on this website.

for a regular person gangstalking is farfetched but for a celebrity of any caliber, it's very plausible.

What the flying fuck

Noice.

Which review was this? Has he taken it down?

What I want to know is WHY somebody would stalk reviewbrah? He seems like a good boy, he didnu nuffin.

does anyone here ever visit other boards? A while ago there was a thread on Sup Forums exposing where he lives. Local anons started driving by his house and aiming flashlights at his house as they drive by. This only lasted a 2 days. He is now super paranoid and thinks everyone he sees is stalking him. He sleeps in his car at random parking lots because he's afraid to sleep at his home. So basically a small prank made this dude lose his fucking mind

I like the dimly lit hooters sign in the background. His life is becoming a real life crime noir film.

Joey is coming for him

Look, there are autists out there spent years stalking Chris-Chan so they could fill out their wiki even more.

People are fucking weird.

Yeah. I thought Reviewbrah was a joke persona at first like Andy Kaufman, but there didn't seem to be a joke anywhere. The more I watched, the more I became convinced that he's just a quiet autist who likes wearing suits and eating fast food. Weird, but harmless. I can understand him getting upset. He found out that the creater of Steven Universe or one of those shows had found his channel and was making jokes about him on twitter. He thought they were mean and said he didn't appreciate being looked at like a circus freak. This, plus the meme that he's a nazi, that weird thread on Sup Forums, and the gangstalking thing, I can see how it came to this. Seriously, I hope he'll be alright. He's not like Chris Chan. He's just a harmless guy who likes food.

Nice
Never change Sup Forums

This is nowhere near politics related.
Go post where someone cares

Poor reviewbrah, he's GOAT youtuber.

He's involved in extremely secretive operations in Reviewbrah land, and doing reviews in between. This is why he's so nervous all the time.

Schizophrenia with paranoid delusions.

skip to 1:19

youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY&index=29&list=PLBABbrkWVR8rN2T4IE5iRR0pFkyQ2sRdP

Shut the fuck up and suck my dick you stupid cuck. Oh wait I'm sorry, I didn't know EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST HAS TO BE
>le trump BTFO hurrr durrrr
>CTR CTR
>POLLS
>KEKED AGAIN
>SHILL
>.02 cents

Chris-chan is kind of a prick though, and is unable to see the errors in his ways.

ReviewBrah seems like a pretty cool desu

it's confirmed that he is not crazy or delusional, people off of Sup Forums are stalking him and posting proof about it.

Runnin on empty...food...reveiw!

Hory shet

Who?

he's just a meta troll, he has clean clothes, money for gas, and other shit and he's like what, 17?

this is all a ploy for attention, and probably ties to a spike in how much he's getting in paetron

anyway he's a clever kike I'll give him that

I bet that Canadian stalker here on Sup Forums has something to do with this.

Fuck you shithead. Reviewbrah:

>wears oversized suits from the 1950's
>puts brill cream in his hair and parts it with a broken comb
>does reviews of energy drinks and fast food
>enjoys listening to shortwave radio 10 hours a day and filling out reception reports

No he's a 20 year old NEET

This unironically makes me mad.
What a fucking faggot that OP is.

>these mentally ill subhumans visit Sup Forums

Purge when?

>neet
>clean clothes
>gas
>car
>internet access when supposedly homeless

nice meme

>expects to make a living from his fit of autism

WEEEEEEEE... EEEEEEEEEEE.....EWWWWWWWW

LADDY

He leeches off his parents retard

hey shit head stop stalking reviewbrah

poor reviewbrah

I'd treat him to a strip club or prostitute if he wanted to review it

>Canadian stalker
>Canadian

Is Canadian and trying to convince us he's not being stalked

hmmmmmm reallly makes you think

See. This is the line that we should not cross.
It's fun to harass someone online just for keks and bantz but this is going too far.
Crazy retard stalking you in rl is crazy.

What is wrong with Canada?
How can one country contain so many terrible human beings

he makes money from paetron from this, I highly doubt this is anything more the a publicity move

nigger I'm not even from the border region, I'm from Edmonton

He's a Jew using you for attention and twatter traffic. A girl? Maybe some autist "stalks" her.

A random little jewboy on internet, and to post in that...why do I care? gas yourself jewboy.

WHO IS REVIEWBRAH AND WHY IS HE FAMOUS?

cultural marxism

A homeless Jew?

who the fuck writes like this? It's like a Jew's idea of a "stalker."

"Top kek, the kid is paranoid as fuck now.

Also, I know his entire night-walk rout he takes.

Sup Forums was one place he shouldn't have visited. The redpill comes with side affects."

Welfare Since you don't know
24/7 laundromats
Welfare and parents
Car many children get cars
theres free wifi at most takeouts mate.

He tours American embassies in YouTube

>The stalker robbed his fucking house.

Austists relate to his autistic reviews.

He's not popular, only to autistic faggots.

Did we ever hear back from the Aussie user???

This was one of the last images they posted, the commercial rego on the car too.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Holy Shit guys what if he tried to review Hillary Clinton and now she's sending Correct the Record to kill him and downvote his videos?

This guy is one of the stalkers.

A guy reviewing hamburgers from his car is being harassed and threatened by the Man?
Is this guy an elite shitposter or is something else going on?

Fuck off back to shoveling snow and leave reviewbrah alone.

m00t was right about the strayans, but only because he left before the rise of fucking leafs.

He reviews food on YouTube.

>He's a Jew

He's not a Jew. He said it on his Youtube comment section. Plus there a pics of him and his family at his Catholic Confirmation.

his suit is pressed

an hero

"night walk?" It's not like a bunch of mexicans fucking around with a phone, but pretending someone is following at night.

Not buying. Saged.

Pic related.

why do you know so much autistic shit about him ?

>surprised a fucking neet autistic manchild becomes homeless because he spends his entire time doing shitty jewtube reviews at shitty fast food places.

The jews are after him

the video you fucking nigger, and I know he has a paetron its linked on his youtube

see

Wish I lived near Jersey, I'd come hunt the stalker down.

I know we're all fans and all but seriouly, this just crosses the line. Let the man have his privacy.

He's homeless because he's running away from stalkers.

Should have him review the stopping power of various vintage derringers I could send him.

I have a nice double .50 that can fire both rounds at the same time and is only effective for about... 5ft max but will rip a fist size hole in you before knocking your shattered spine out your back.

Would probably break his fragile looking hands though... seems like a nice enough lad.

I;d be ok with him glassing a neo-Sup Forumstard or 6

Did he play the shepherd in the nativity play?

fuck off and stop digging around this in none of your buisness

Reviewbrah has been taking hormones and is now a women

Man, I can't tell if I hate him for figuring out you can intentionally be pure cringe and get views or if I hate it more that people watch him.

Lol why are you so mad? This entire thread you've been flipping shit

Theres no video in the chain , Dork.

But this isn't politics.

That looks like his mom on the right. WTF did people think his grandparents were his parents.
lol

H-how old are those feet?

You know guys, I bet the stalker is in this thread.

I wonder which of us it is?

Wtf. Stalker user you're a piece of shit.

""""""food""""""

We'll send some folks to have a chat with you two yeah?

It's all there

neither of you will stop me

wtf i hate stalkers now

the two stalkers are in the thread.