Big city or small town?

Which one is actually better to live in, Sup Forums? Do you live in a big or small city? Do you like it?

I knew your flag before even opening the thread.

Apartment in a big city and comfy countryside dasha to retire on the free time

I live in a quieter neighborhood in a big city (Chicago) and I grew up in a suburb. I've also lived in a mid sized city but I wouldn't want to live in a small town unless it were in the mountains and there was a lot of backcountry skiing and climbing nearby (good lord get me out of the midwest).

I like comfy apartments
And stupidly big cities

Big city. There ain't zhit to do in small towns.

A small city with certain degree of big city standard.

The perfect city is large enough to have most necessary stores and services but not large enough to have niggers. 50k - 100k is ideal

doesnt matter, i probably wont leave my room anyway

asmongold........

>100k
>a city
Sounds like a small ghost town to me

Rural. Love it. Haven't known anything else. I've been to a Cincinnati a few times, guess that is a big city. I don't care if I ever go back or not. City people can stay in the city and I'll stay here.

Big city. I'll always be an urbanite, it's part of who I am.

City life is better because you are forced to get more excercise by walking everywhere. In small towns people get fat because they drive everywhere.

There's also fewer chances to get laid outside big cities.

everyone ITT who prefers to live in a big city is a huge normie

big city because I love black ppl

I live in a very small town,although the term "large village" would be more appropriate i think
I don't particularly like it but i guess it could be worse
I prefer living in a larger settlements

I lived in both and I'd say city,small towns suck if theres nothing around and you drive to nowhere.

City of 600k metro. I prefer smaller towns because any city in America is bound to have lots of poopskins.

I live in a town of 4 thousand people in a forest in the mountains. So fucking comfy.

Living in a city is less normie because you never bump into people you know.

Grew up in a small town. 1500 inhabitants. Hated it. My parents hated it too. Would always go to a bigger town for shopping etc, to be able to be more anonymous.

I moved alone to Paris. Hate it, but not for all the Sup Forums memes.

>TL;DR - Hate both.

That's a big town.

Really depends on the city or small town. Neither a homeless filled city that smells like shit or a small town where everyone is overdosing on opioids sounds nice.

I've also lived in Cherbourg, Caen and Strasbourg.
Now it's hard to move to a bigger city to start all aknew...
Unless I'd move abroad.

Paris is so full of bad memories now.
Almost feels like the small town where everyone hated you and the rest bullied you.

I live in big city and like it.
In my experience, people living in small towns are low quality as a human being.

It's easier to lynch niggers in small towns.

>knowing people

LOL turbonormie

wealthy beach adjacent suburb

People who live in small towns are just retarded, literally nobody who is socially and professionally successful wants to live in a small town.

As you can see from the autism on this board, a lot of people like small towns because they cannot function in a city (socially inept, no education).

t. lived in rural Norway until I could finally escape the hellhole I lived in

what turned you away from Paris?

small towns are annoying because everyone knows everyone and if you don't fit in you have no one
big cities are annoying because you have little privacy. you can't walk down of any street without meeting people, the bus will always be filled and there will always be a long line at the grocery store.
i prefer 100-300k cities

How is it to live in Macao?

my town is considered big I guess

I'd prefer the small town. Spending 2 hours a day commuting to and from work in a big city is too depressing. Cities are cool to visit but not to live in

Big city is overrated

big town/small city

I guess it depends. I like the very compact cities. Lot of things to do, a lot of very niche stores and services you just won't find elsewhere. There's also something very satisfying about the coziness of your home, cut off from the bustling city life. It's your very own bubble of privacy

Classy old-money suburb.
It's the only way to live.

I live in a mid sized town
I prefer rural places, at least in the third world it´s safer than big cities and the quality of life is overwhelming

Smol cities.

110k city is fucking comfy

Is Gothenburg big city?

Depends
Right now im in my early 20s I enjoy it the fast paced nature of things and all the opportunities
Id like to move somewhere quieter in 10-20 years though

It's like living in suburb of hong kong

The city of St*ckholm needs to be wiped out in a nuclear holocaust.

Okay as a former denizen of really small country village who now lives in city, I can answer this.

City
>You don't need to travel long distances to work/school
>Shops are close by
>More activities to do if you're that kind of person
>All the services are tons better like health care, or your Internet provider etc

Countryside
>Everything is chill as fuck
>No lines in the local shop ever
>living is more private, and you can freely masturbate in your backyard
>you don't have to think about traffic

Honestly, I will probably always choose small town over big city. And if I get kids someday, I will probably move to the countryside. Small local schools are tons better than the monstrosities they have at the city and you don't have to think about someone stabbing you in the parking lot ever. (I have experience of this)

Country life is best life

>more activities

There are less activities in a city

>Why do you hate Paris user?
Best large city after Brussels in my opinion

Thare are more cultural activities in a large city you peasant

>Cultural activities

Things I can do in the counytryside right now:
>shoot
>hunt
>fish
>kayak/canoe/raft/waterskiing/wakeboarding
>hike
>camp
>build a bonfire
>run a trapline
>sledding/skiing/snowboarding
>snowshoeing
>whale/wildlife watching
>snowmobile/atv
>get drunk and run around my dooryard nude
>have a barbecue over my bonfire cooking the things I hunted and caught
>go swimming in lake/ocean/river

Things I can do in a city:
>pay someone to feed me
>pay someone to play music for me
>pay someone to let me watch a movie
>pay someone to curate museum or art exhibits for me
>pay someone to serve me alcohol
>pay someone to drive me around
>pay someone to let me sleep in their building
>pay someone to have sex with me
>pay someone to let me workout/swim/sport in their building
>walk around a park people paid for with taxes

Ah yes, cities are truly a bastion of culture and independence.

>dooryard

People get triggered by that a lot, apparently it's only used in Maine, New Brunswick, and the 18th century.

I would love to live downtown in a big city. The only drawback is that I wouldn't be able to garden, and I fucking love gardening.

Other than that, a dense city is god-tier.

>Fast, reliable public transit
>Tons of amenities like theatres, stadiums, multiple cinemas
>Festivals and concerts
>Can blend in with a crowd
>No constant gossip like there is in small town -- you can do something embarrassing in public and no one will care

Right now I live in a suburb outside of a large city, and the commute time (~40 minutes by public transit, 25 minutes by car) drives me nuts.

live in a small town near a big city like I do

>Small city
Its great to be honest. Safe, comfortable, good infrastructure.
My neighbourhood's near schools, shops, bus stops, and the train station so everythings going great to be frank.