The Flash #5 Storytime

So Barry got to tap some delicious brown.
How long till it goes wrong?

>And I'm the Fastest Woman alive
Reeee, gimme muh Flash Family

>post-sex Barry
What a world we live in

>Fast Track
I can dig it

>Its complicated
AKA "Fuck that Venditti shit"

how has not one of them lost an arm by fucking up during phasing practice?

>that "I'm gonna think about you while I jerk off tonight" face

Guess that deconfirms Meena=Godspeed

THATS RIGHT ONE ISSUE

thanks familia

Barry's love life is doomed unless he's with Iris.

Which is a shame, I like Patty and Meena.

That has to be some kind of record

So Arthur was with Barry during the attack, but I'm still not sure he isn't Godspeed

it could be pretty much anyone if its them from the near future here to fix their mistakes

>black superhero
>has lightning powers
I'm so tired of this shit

>That expression on the fourth panel

"I just ran up the side of the building with this bitch and now we're going to die."

Well where ever she is she's naked.

>Guess that deconfirms
>Wells=Reverse Flash
Ahem

This is a reference to a classic Flash panel/cover, isn't it?

>well, her first name is meena so right off the bat thats one thing in common

kek

I was hoping she'd last longer than that.

Welp

What's with all the ellipses? Now that I've noticed them, it's really jarring. Did the previous issues have this problem?

How come Flash fans aren't complaining that Barry is hooking up with a brown girl? Every other comic is full of the racists who show up whining about BLACKED and SJW and all this garbage

But every Flash topic is chill, I don't even see people whining about Wally anymore

The austists save that hate up for the tv show and yelling about "not muh Wally"

Good issue!

Sup Forums likes brown girls.

She had fodder written all over her.

2D brown girls are usually cute. Why the hell do you think Kamala is popular?

>she's running around naked
Lewd

people are just tired of seeing BLACKED scenarios, other kinds of pairings are ok

Flash fanbase is very chill, bro.
Just sit and relax, nothing will bring the hate in you.

Why Barry not is Blonde in the movies? That`s racism!

>lighting powers

I mean, its cool to make him stand apart but....man...

>Wally not wanting to vibrate through stuff

Someone did their homework. Nice touch.

Enough with this fake Wally, kill him already.

those goggles

Fuck off, we've got both now and Bart can't be kid Flash because him, Tim and Kon are off on another adventure somewhere

she's gone in a flash

>Lightning Powers
Bruh.

>White Wally has white lightning
>Black Wally has red

What does it mean?

no it's definitely her from the future

Godspeed kidnapped her because he is her and needs her to live to the point where she becomes him.

Pretty much confirmed.

This is a horrid lie.

1. We didn't see anything
2. She only lasted a couple issues
3. She's Indian, not a nigger

I'm not super familiar with the Flash fanbase, but I'm more surprised people aren't agitated that he still isn't with Iris after 5 years.

>this cover

What the fuck!?

Not until we get both Wallys meeting each other.

Thanks, OP.

>But every Flash topic is chill, I don't even see people whining about Wally anymore

He was only bad when they were pretending that he was the Wally people wanted back. Now that he's just his own character there's nothing wrong with him unless you're a butthurt Bartfag scared that having a teen speedster in the present means he can't come back.

Godspeed is either her or their son

It kind of does. Wally and Jon are why the old Teen Titans got scrapped (and don't say it was because they were horrible -- they were horrible a lot longer without getting axed). Can't have two superboys and two kid flashes.

Funnily enough, you can have two Flashes!

Godspeed is clearly August's brother that the previous bad guys experimented Speed Force on. This entire book has basically revolved around August's questionable morals and he's going to have to come face to face with it there.

He's the only "character" that has been mentioned a lot but not shown. It's Daniel West all over again.

>the black one has lightning powers
Reading this is suffering

Bart can stay in the 31st century though with Jenni and the Legion. He's not fucked like Kon who has both Jon and Kenan taking his niches.

THIS ISN'T THE ELECTRIC BLACK TEEN I WANT TO READ ABOUT, DC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did Pre N52 Wally ever learned to phase through objects without making them explodes?

If she isn't godspeed I'll eat my dick.

Because your mental model of racists isn't particularly accurate to begin with.

Of course now that you mentioned it, you're practically begging for trolls. Lets see if they actually bite.

I see that in almost every book, they're almost always at pretty random moments too

That couldn't be further from true.

Have you never heard the phrase catching lightning in a bottle?

If not, it usually applies to trying to accomplish the impossible.

That one blue outfit reminds me of the default CaC in DCUO

That's a jar.

>Fast Track
Isn't that a ben 10 alien?

>Blally is Black Lightning with super speed

I mean, it's cool that they're taking a tv power, but also I wonder if this will make Black Lightning obsolete

White Wally has lightning powers too. Why are people not paying attention to the comics they're reading?

RIP Meena, she was a qt

Takes too long when the goal is just shitposting.

If you do then do you prefer extra mayo with your cockmeat sandwich or is it better raw
not saying she isn't but it is always good to know your food options

The Speed Force is made of lightning. Of course some speedsters can shoot lightning.

Manabooch's run had a love triangle going on with Barry and Patty being in a serious relationship and Iris secretly crushing on him. It was written in a not-stupid way and Patty and Barry were genuinely cute together so we didn't give it too much shit.

bumping

The Legion is dead and, even if it wasn't, they'd be two bit characters drowned out in all the actual Legion characters that would beget a Legion revival.

And seriously, what's the point of Bart without him being actually a part of the Flash family? All of the fun is gone.

Sometimes. It was difficult for him.

White Wally doesn't shoot lightning. The Speed Force had like a static zap that restored memories but his powers

The Speed Force isn't actual real lightning.

Wally didn't shock people whenever he used his powers on them. It was just artistically like lightning. Actual lightning's too slow for the Speed Force.

It's just stupid because The Flashes already have enough weird powers. Stepping on the toes of every lightning hero ever is another lame addition. Next just make all of them fly and have super strength because Jesse and Jai could do that!

Well, the speed force was created when Barry was struck by lightning, and all speedsters give off electrical energy when they move, and the entire speed force is usually represented through electricity and stuff, so a speedster shooting lightning isn't too far off from what you should expect.

How much time has passed since the last one?

Because normal Wally is back, so we can deal with Reverse Flash's son.

wait never mind, I missed issue 4

bump