Deadpool #17 Storytime

Didn't see anyone else doing it so here we go

Thanks in advance user

it's gonna turn out the money just went into a superannuation fund, isn't it?

We've officially entered the "crashing down" phase of Deadpool. And Madcap hasn't made his move yet

welp

So did Shiklah end up being a slut or something? they were cute like a year ago

Least that fucking wolf is dead

he has a healing factor so he's 'probably' fine

it started near the beginning of the post SW run. she was bored with how Wade was always running around being a hero and not as, well, monstrous as when she married him, so started sleeping around as petty revenge

Isn't she a succubus?

Nah, just a pretty monster like thing.

So will she actually be attracted to murder?

spy vs spy

If he's a werewolf he probably won't die of this. Unless it's a silver bullet.

>Made us think we're all Hydra
Subtle there, Deadpool

>sweardevil
kek

> floppy jalopy

Top kek, with a pankek captcha

She stated before that Wade is just one of many with him being the one she chooses for now or some shit

Bump

Oh, look, they don't know how to juggle Wade's daughter, family and his avengering, so now he has to burn every bridge. Writing has been shit ever since the Battleworld.

>Oh wait...what about Ulysses? Uh... Pretend this whole issue is something being foreseen by the Profiler's super powers... and he didn't care enough to change it.

I love that they're admitting that this basically only has the civil war tie in slapped on because they're forced to.

Thx for the story time

I knew it was gonna go to hell, I just really hoped it wouldn't.

Duggan really dropped the ball I see
for superior Deadpool go here

I thought I would care more. But I feel meh / indifferent

It's a huge shift, when you think about it, considering that Duggan was very enthusiastic for Axis (by Remender). It's like writers started to ignore Bendis the same way Bendis ignores them.

But the writing is really dour and lifeless in this issue

The last time I felt any interest from Duggan was during the Sabretooth arc. I hope it goes back to normal once this Civil War bullshit is over.

Wait till he knows about HydraCap

How does this comic jive with the Mercs for Money comic that's out right now, where the team is still angry but together? Is it happening in the past?

Im confused, Why can't slapstick turn back to being human?

Finally, my NTR fetish will suffer but still is wonderful, BTW thanks for the storytime OP...

C U C K

U

C

K

this is shit

You're only a cuck if you meekly accept the situation and do nothing about it (or get off on it). Blowing the guy's head off his shoulders for sleeping with your wife is taking action.

>You're only a cuck if you meekly accept the situation and do nothing about it (or get off on it). Blowing the guy's head off his shoulders for sleeping with your wife is taking action.

cuck·old
ˈkəkəld,-ōld
noun
1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

This is the real world, Sup Forums.

This fucking sucks. The book isn't horrible, but Duggan took too long to destroy Deadpool's life and now that it is happening it's happening too quickly.

At least the run up until secret wars was godly and kelly tier. oh well.

Now that's a reaction image.

>"My therapist says I shouldn't consider you a father figure."

Pretty blunt with the Big Lebowski refs there

Boooooo. Shiklah was great in Dracula's Gauntlet. I really don't like them turning her into a bitch.

Agreed. I've been reading this stuff off and on so I'm not sure if they actually confirmed she was cheating on him before this, but I was really hoping all those hints at it would turn out to be misunderstandings. They were my favorite couple.

Yeah, she was still malicious there, but also rather cute and actually tender to Wade.

>Shiklah jumps Wade's bones while poor Jack is still regenerating
I'd read it.

This makes me feel things that are not welcome.

I've read the run since Secret Wars has been shit. Has it been shit?

The way the monster guard was talking I think it was all a set up to prod Wade into becoming more like the man she fell in love with. Next issue will probably start with hate sex followed by more fighting.