How do you cure acne in your cunt

How do you cure acne in your cunt

help

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salicylic_acid_(medical_use)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have free healthcare retard

El goblino...

Stop eating shit, and start exercising.

I've never had an acne problem, must be my superior mesoamerican genetics.

just wash your face, lol

Is no "shit" no sugar and dairy?

Leave soap on your face to dry it. It actually works better than all the acne cream products which don't do anything.

ukraine will defeat you

Moisturise. Your skin gets really oily if you over-exfoliate as it starts to produce more sebum to combat the over-exfoliation. So make sure to moisturise your dry face every time. Also eat vegetables with necessary minerals and vitamins for your skin, on top of drinking a lot of water.

Just choose to stop having acne lmao

be careful ... if you don't do anything you'll have to live with a crater landscape in your face

my other side

No sugar, no grains, and generally nothing processed. Eat lots of probiotics and greens.

Zinc

Just take some Accutane. I had a bretty bad acne, but Accutane cured me. That shit is magical.

This is very good advice.
Don't use body lotion on your face, though, OP.

It is going to bother you and maybe others take it as a myth but I was just like you, first of all you must stop masturbating that creates the fat on the face, leaves openings in the pores, stop masturbating to bathe with hot water (This serves so that you clean the grease removes the grease), then use the cold water, (this CLOSES THE PORES), you will manage to dry the grains

this and a dermatologist

Depends on the answer to the next question
Are you white?

/fit/ here. just drink plenty of water every day, cut down on soda and juices, and eat some vegetables. i ha tell by how fat your fucking face is that you haven't eaten any vegetables for weeks and you fluid intake is at least 80% soda

Use acid. Problem solved.

it's not too bad

looks like there is some hyperpigmentation left from old pimples

I had it pretty much as bad as you -- so, mild to moderate acne -- and what cured me was a combination of using a good cleanser for oily skin and applying benzoyl peroxide 10% (clindoxyl in brazil). i also cut out dairy from my diet and cut down on the sugar. watch out for high glycemic food in general.

on the red marks, you might want to use a retinol, but don't mix it with benzoyl peroxide products because you will get a pretty bad burn on your face. don't forget to use sunblock daily.

good luck :)

My skin has dried out because of cold weather and chlorine in swimming pool water. Never had acne. Since Canada is pretty cold, try going outside more and maybe it will help.

Tomou Roacutan anão ?

eat right and stop being a slob, go to the dermatologist to give you some Isotretinoin

also clean your bed sheets and change your pillow

>DUDE JUST WASH YOUR FACE BRO LMAOOO

T. Someone whos never had fucking acne before

>acne is caused by poor diet, not drastic hormonal changes during puberty

Stop drinking cow milk, dont shave, wash your face with warm water every time you shower. If its not cystic it will dissappear before you hit 30. Avoid taking antibiotics, i tested like 12 and none worked.
Acutane or anything similiar if you can afford it.
Most food tips are a meme (no spicy food, lemons,chocolate,fried shit etc) except cow milk. Put it away and you will notice a difference after a month. Salicylic acid with alcohol works on inflamed spots but NEVER use it on your nose or near mouth.

>hey bro do all these things that don't work at all

The causes of acne are fucking hormonal you fucking faggots.

Stop being a fatass devoid of hygiene and exercise.

I mean, most people respond to this with "b-but I totally do practice hygiene", but you trapped yourself by posting your disgusting oily unwayshed and unshaved skin into the OP

Acne is 100% genetics, if you have naturally greasy skin it's over, le hygiene and eating healthy memes won't help you
t. Spent about 500$ on acne treatment with 0 improvement

it is tho
i have a very healthy diet and i had no acne during puberty

Eat better. Also, there are some products against acne which work pretty well.

>i have a very healthy diet

me too, and i had horrible acne during puberty
fucking retard

then u had unhealthy diet

eat tofu and lots of berries and oranges
reduce greasy food
don't stay up late

There are many causes of acne.
>brainlet posting
Stop

>Risk factors for the development of acne, other than genetics, have not been conclusively identified. Possible secondary contributors include hormones, infections, diet and stress. Studies investigating the impact of smoking on the incidence and severity of acne have been inconclusive.[2][37][38] Sunlight and cleanliness are not associated with acne.

>Possible secondary contributors include hormones, infections, diet and stress.
Thanks!

>possible

meaning that your diet may have fuck-all to do with your acne if its cause is genetic

I had acne during puberty, not its all gone. But my diet isn't THAT much better.

apparently it helps when you put a towel on your pillow and change it every day anf try to avoid milk products

personally I had to get isotretinoin treatment (for my back and chest), because nothing really worked and there's still some left

go outside

Use Retin A or retinoids available in your Walgreens.
And maybe toner and use facial scrubs only once a week.

>may have
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were being pointlessly argumentative.

la atrocidad.....

Roactuan bro
That shit is magical

Isotretinoin

>white genetics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salicylic_acid_(medical_use)

I'm 25 and I still get ance

Put all those bro-science tips you gave him into wastebin pls

Acne vulgaris is mainly caused be defect in proteins which provide ability to disparting squamosa cells in your superficial skin layer. The other provoking factors are infection caused mostly by Propionibacterium Acnes as well as high prevalence and amount of 5α-dihydrotestosterone in cell membrane in your skin therefore no matter how you change your diet and hyginal behaviour it still gonna be only a slide help to your condition.

If your acne is really intense and cause erosions there first line treatment for you is Isotretinoin taken per os but if it's not the case you can start with unguent which contains similar agents.

I'm on accutane and it seems to be working.
My lips bleed tho.

Don't shower. Your face has natural oils and disrupting them can fuck it up.
I used to half acne before, now I only let soap hit my face once a week

this is what I really hate, everyone retard thinks he can give you advice because he had a pimple once
but they don't know shit about what it's like to live with huge seas filled with a mixture of blood and pus under your skin waiting to break open as a smeary mess ruining your t-shirt

>don't shower
truly...la creatura....

What worked for me is that I cleaned my face with Eau de Cologne at least once a day. Pour that stuff on piece of cotton and rub your face throughly.
Gets all the gunk out of your pores, then add some mild moisturiser since cologne dries your skin.

I feel you brother exactly my experience for 3-4 years in high school but since now i'm a physician myself i know what i'm talking about