previous [TRIGGER WARNING] Burlington Bar Reaction:
youtube.com/watch?v=y0-0uzIbumc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_dbk5MFSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Stannis

jews are evil

This show is better as a comedy

Can someone explain why varys got so creeped out here and the spooky lord of light theme started playing? Am I missing something?

6th for frogfu has a greater role in the things to come

One, Euron needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a teleporter. Two, whenever Euron is not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Euron"? Three--

We had better see her ass.

Probably because he saw something in the flames all those years ago (when his slavemaster cut his dick off and tossed it in the fire) w/r/t his death and Melissandre brought back those memories to him.

He's an atheist so of course he's freaked out by religious nuts.

she basically threatened his life, and not in a jokingly tone either, that smug cunt

>oh noooooo!
>what a twat
absolute madman

For real though is this a girl or a pre-pubescent boy?

Edmure is Azor Achoo

Azor Gilbert

He's a merman

I don't know what gender, but should have joined them on bed.

Would fuck either way

I honestly hate Daenerys, she's become worse than Cersei, and I don't mean to exaggerate at all.

She sits on her arse with that same face, speaking to everyone as if they were shit on her shoe, will Dumb and Dumber pull her rug out from under her feet and teach her some fucking modesty? Or is she just going to be acting as if she's untouchable? She's so fucking stubborn I've gone from rooting for her to wishing she'd be killed off.

Fuck, what happened to this show.

>how long does the poison take
>depends, a few hours, a few days, a few weeks

source on this

>danyshit knew that bran is alive before sansan

this show sucks

Promise me, Ned

Azor Chad

The showrunners got uppity because they thought they could one-up GRRM. Admittedly some of their original content like Robert and Cersei talking together in Season 1 was pretty good, but just stick to the damned books.

well yeah she met theon who knew dumby

is finger in the bum a fanservice for Sup Forums?

This fucker is hilarious.

Why did Danaerys say she was "raped" when she loved Drogo and her dead baby? So much so that she had a magic vision of them. Does she have Stockholm Syndrome?

That was GRRM's content, lad.

Clarke was always a mediocre at best actress but for some unknown reason she has decided to become a black whole of talent this fucking season. Watch closely and you can literally see other characters getting pulled towards her and start to disintegrate before D&D can cut away.

Jaime is getting man handled by this guy.

Can someone please post a webm of Cersei bodydouble tits and ass?

>pretending to be poisoned

doin a rewatch. Jorah has a severe hard-on for Ashai.

1st for underage Sansa

guy is way to interested in Jamie

I just wish he had a bottle of rum in his hands

Imao

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_dbk5MFSc

>Shh Shh Shh, not now, we'll talk later
this fucking makes it

JON
SAVE US

so D&D should have stuck to the AFFC and ADWD material?

Why is everything that's happening on Cersei's side so poorly explained? Like you get Daenarys and co. explaining their plans and shit but then magically Euron and Cersei fucks them over.
And why aren't they doing anything with the dragons? Why didn't they meet them in the field of battle with their dragons?

The first half was pretty damn good but as soon as all the war shit happened it turned into trash.

I think this was my favorite scene

>the Bar faggots
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANNA KILL ALL OF THEM

>I've gone from rooting for her
so you openly admit you're a retard

It is our Holy Duty to Guard against the Foreign Hordes

It's possible she's being setup for a big fall.

>Jorah has ONE DAY TO LEAVE THE CITADEL

In that time ALL THAT SHIT HAPPENED, including Jorah getting healed?

>Euron actually wants to fuck Jaime
deepest lore

Yeah it was one scene that wasn't pure exposition or predictable plot advancement. I think probably the only scene this season

To the best extent without being bogged down by the lack of a time skip.

>I've gone from rooting for her

Fucking pleb faggot.

WHY does everyone bully Jaime! >:(

Is her face edited there?

i need gilly in my life reeeeeeeeeeee

what is cersei's title now in the show? with what fucking claim? and who is her heir?

because he's a cripple

it would have been too expensive per episode to film all of that properly tbqh. you'd have to keep the main regular cast on salary for those seasons they weren't even in use, then hire a bunch more actors as main cast (SAG rules mean if you're in a certain # of episodes/have a certain # of lines you can't get guest star $$/credit). Plus all the sets/traveling around. All we ever saw of Dorne was the little water garden and some shitty tent on a beach.

i

The first time they fugged on the show it was rape. Maybe a couple of times afterwards, as he didn't see her as anything other than a whore and for her he was just Viserys' army pass.

Watch him show up at Dragonstone at the beginning of next episode

this

They are good danish pals IRL
Threesome with Cersei when?

according to gurm, that's 3 seasons worth of material. 3 boring seasons.

>tfw no sliver-haired twink bf

First off, go fuck yourself, second, I only rooted for her up til season 4, where I realised she was a mary-sue.

I want to root for Jon Snow, but considering he's now with Daenerys, I'm honestly rooting for the Night's King.

She saw his death and he saw his own when the other Red Priest burnt his junk

Because he was the best guy in the seven kingdoms. So no one could talk shit to him, everyone feared him. But now that he is a cripple, you can openly mock him and he can't do anything about it.

>tfw Bran is the Westeros equivalent of a NEET

B U M
U
M

What can this nigga do other than wish Rhaegar was alive?

with all her kids dead and Robert's brothers dead she's next in line

silver, damn it

stannis is really dead isn't he

But instead, we get cosplay Mountain who reaches for his sword every few episodes

g-guys.. they are setting up danny to fail right?
she can't possibly salvage the situation last moment by making a smug face and starting some fire.
r-right guys?

>stannis is really dead isn't he

don't joke about that shit.

you know those scrolls fatwell is making copies of will help against the night walkers

>tfw no Mance as a comfy bard in Winterfell arc

Vaguely reminds me of Diamond Foxxx.

cool pic

Make his squire the rightful king of westeros.

She's gonna kill Jon after blaming him for Viserion's death

>Why is everything that's happening on Cersei's side so poorly explained?
best explaination: there's a spy and the show doesn't want us to know yet
second best: daenerys plans are obvious (they are, really) and they just playing one step ahead because, well, they can. Jamie is still a master strategist and warrior, and Cersei is Cersei.

>And why aren't they doing anything with the dragons?
Dragons can turn things into a mess very quickly and they need to be controlled by their Mother. They don't want to risk Daenerys on the field yet.

Gendry nigga

He's a kingslayer fucking shit, and a sister fister. No one would dare talk shit to his face though, because he'd fuck you up. Now that he's a cripple you can do whatever you want.

Yeah, but it'll be by accident to show old white men stuck in their ways are fools who need to clear a path for fat cuckolds.

Was it rape?

what we don't realize is that his attack on the wildling camp was just foreshadowing for when he does it to the white walkers in season 8

Dany will be the mother of Lightbringer. Can't wait to see twitter blow up when Dany has to die for Jon to save the kingdom.

yeah no... if theres anyone with better plot armor than dany its jon .
Doing a 360 and making Dany Azor ahai is way too retarded for even D&D

Shit is happening too fucking fast. They don't do any more scenes where it's just characters standing around having a casual conversation that doesn't pertain to the plot

Queen, tell me about your sexual organs.

Wait, you mean studios don't have unlimited time, money, and resources?

LEAKS WHERE????