Story time

uncanny Inhumans annual
This cover lied to me

Do it for the great khali

Dad you don't understand, I was never suppose to have hands.

>>Cover Naja
She's so cute!

You know this brings up a really glaring point. The Mists are something that only turns you into an InHuman-sorry, it's something that UNLOCKS your InHuman genes, and the only people who can help you usually want you to stick around with them and cut off a lot of ties to your family.

Except unlike the X-Men the InHumans aren't an evolutionary step, they're a fucking country in of itself with their own Queen. It's like you got drafted into another countries army without a choice and you stick around only because they paid your way through college.

>Step into this obvious fucking cage my man!

They don't have to go to Attilan. The only thing they didn't get to chose is getting transformed in the first place. But that is a complaint they would have to take up with Blackagar, since he caused all of this.

He has the smiling man smile

Most of them are turned into fucking monsters though, so where else are they going to go except to the InHumans?

How does Naja get lift?

and those who didn't, die in the cocoons.

Welp, OP is dead.

They could try to continue their life, it seems Inhumans aren't getting as much shit as mutants. No sentinels or being hated by 98% of the population.

just a little dead

>"Let it burn"
So he just murdered Tree Dude.

He did attempt to kill his parents.

Holy shit no. If you fucking die then that means an entire fucking district goes with you you stupid prick! How many fucking emergency care centers do you think those fucking poor ass neighborhoods have!

This is so fucking stupid, he literally has nothing in common with Inhumans culturally, he only shares their genes. Why the fuck would he ever consider them over his actual people? If he was never really took part in Indian culture (like I don't take part in it) then this would make more sense but then he wouldn't really need convincing, would he? There are plenty of better arguments to use such as "more people will be hurt if you don't EMP that shit" than this schlock.

Because Marvel wants you to like the InHumans more than the X-Men.

Because without that, the Inhumans have no reason to band together, and the X-Men all hung out together all the time, so the Inhumans must too.

He's thinking about Indian lives user and the people on board. His initial gripe was about how much the ship was worth.

All teams hang out together, and they all currently live in the same city/ship. Would you expect him to stay with people he hated for all this time?

Worked for the New Avengers.

I was gonna say something about dysphoria but then I realized if he had dysphoria regarding his hands he'd probably wanna hack off his prosthetics too

To be fair the power was inconsistent anyway.

>New Avengers
shit user you reminded me that POD died today

Dinesh my son, yuo are superhero now.

boo. Go back to the Quiet Room.

Yeah because those care centers were certainly doing fine with those constant brownouts. It may not be a absolute eternal fix but its pretty decent.

>implying he can kill a treeman in the middle of the most fertilized country in the world

>Johnny has only been on one mission
They are trying to keep the fire guys down

Bendy you say . . .

This is what kind of shits me about Superhero universes. In a world with Reed Richards, Banners, Forge's and other geniuses, not to mention all the other powered types, there is absolutely no way places like the slums of Mumbai should even have this problem anymore.

It'd literally be an afternoons work for a super-genius to fix it. A wooden man and a crazy old fuck almost did.

you can't 'fix' those things without taking over as local dictator yourself, since anything that undermines the power whoever is in charge over the people will be undone at once. as soon as the rich fucker with the house finds out Grid did this, Grid is a dead man

Don't get your hopes up user, it just means she is fluent in bendis speak

Inhumans are pretty good at indoctrination.

This is why inhumans suck and will never be as good as the X-men. No one can indoctrinate scared and lost children and get them to kill and die like Xavier can. The man was a master of his craft. (((Crystal))) can barely get this guy to nonlethally stop a boat. Xavier would have everyone on that boat dead as casualties in a minute.

I suppose when they learn that the Mists were caused in part by the Royal Inhumans, most people won't feel like they owe then anything.

In Moon Girl there is already a hint that Lunella is searching for a way to retcon inhumanity (at least her own for now), and given that she is the "smartest", I feel like year from now we will be able to look at this era as failed experiment

Is it possible that naja is too cute

Bump.