TMNT Storytime

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!rxsDTLbL!dglRwuSTwIuBpn9FPEw3xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks user.
Haven't really been digging this arc so far, but ehh.
When does Universe start again?

Next week I think. Don't quote me on that.

And that's it, thanks for reading.

This feel...

>Hasbro comics being advertised in a Turtles book
Huh.

Remember when Mikey was a funny guy? I miss this Mikey.

He has a point tho.
Also, anyone know when Universe starts?
Hoping for more Mutanimals before too long.

>Also, anyone know when Universe starts?
Next week senpai.

Ayyyyyy.
Any idea who the issue will focus on?
If it's one of the main four turtles, Casey, or April, I will be grumpy.

Introducing a new era in TMNT! This series will explore characters and story-lines that are pivotal to the IDW TMNT universe! When a mysterious new mutant targets Baxter Stockman, it will be up to the TMNT to reluctantly save him. Little does everyone know that a larger trap is being laid by a new arch-foe! Plus a back-up story from TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman and comics legend Bill Sienkiewicz!

Thanks.
I know I could google it, but my mouse is all the way over there...

You can find the covers for the first 3 issues. They show a new mutant and the boys in a bad situation.

Bump.

Shit Splinter you better not be planning what I think you're planning.

Explain...

Yeah Splinter is going from caring and loving father who wants to protect his family to dangerously being no better than Shredder himself.

He wants Raph and Angel to get Alopex because she would be an asset to them in their war it's pretty fucking obvious and Mikey sees it.

He is also using Casey for dirty work because he knows Casey would have the cold head to do the grunt work and also because Casey is the most dispensable person he has.

Honestly I think Splinter would sacrifice anyone if it means him and the Turtles are safe,l.

The cover of #64 says it all.

>magic is just science we don't understand
This approach is so lame and boring

mikey was right

Mikey was right about Alopex, but I don't agree with ''attacking first is stupid''. They can't stop phantoms by doing nothing, they have to strike them and they have to do it first.

Eh. Science is understanding reality, magic is manipulating reality. It seems pretty clear that they're not exactly the same, but there's no harm in understanding elements of magic with scientific principles.

is that the gravity gauntlet?

>Its a Miky is a pacifist dunce episode

Make it stop.

Taking the scientific approach to magic is the most logical thing to do. If you have a scroll and repeating the same words = magic missile then you've essentially taken the scientific method and applied it to magic.

I kinda like this interpretation of Mike.

Thanks for the story time, op

I appreciate it op, I've been enjoying this series. You happen to have a link where I can get issue 60? I missed it.

Is this the guy that Patrick Stewart voiced in that 3d TMNNT movie?

You can find it here: mega.nz/#F!rxsDTLbL!dglRwuSTwIuBpn9FPEw3xQ

No. This character is from the 2k3 show.

thanks!

Too much talking. But at least we're finally past that dull-as-dishwasher Kitsune arc.

Hm. Somewhere a RaphxAlopex fangirl is dying of happiness.