Americans believe their "independence" was anything but a tax revolt

>americans believe their "independence" was anything but a tax revolt

You cant be serious, right?

oh shut the fuck up

War of Independence was as much about taxes as WW2 Was about Germany reclaiming Danzig

WW2 was about the jews preventing germany from showing the world what an economy free from their sheming dirty hands is capable of.

muh independence was about americans not wanting to pay their taxes, besides britain constantly waging wars to protect them and taxing britons to the max already.
Americans now pay way higher taxes btw.

Why did you betray your race 250 years ago and now vote Donald Trump to "save white people"?

Haha, bad guys lost, get over it.

>No taxation without REPRESENTATION
It's not that hard to understand Hans.

>let me tell you about your country

Nigger the British refused to give the US colonies any representation, despite the colonies being the primary reason that the UK was a great power at that time.

It was primarily Americans that fought in the French-Indian War.

The British were practically occupying several North-East cities despite owning them in the first place. And the soldiers within these cities acted as fucking tyrants. Cities being primarily New York and Boston.

Stop fucking trying to pretend you understand jackshit about the US revolution when the only thing you know anything about is the Stamp Act and you're retarded assumption that that somehow led to the war. Despite the fact that the Stamp Act was repealed before the war even fucking began.

Not to mention there was a fucking commercial embargo against Boston before the war started. Yet we are supposedly supposed to just sit by and let that bullshit happen.

If you really want insight into why the American Revolution happened look up the pamphlet "Common Sense," as that is considered by most reputable historians to be the reason why the American public's opinion changed from just wanting representation to wanting actual independence.

Stop pretending everything is about race autism you fucking Canadian.

That's just a motto that was used to inspire people to fight. Similar to "Remember the Alama" despite the fact that the Alama was completely and utterly irrelevant.

Not to mention that the primary source of morale post-1778 was from Thomas Paine's works not some retarded taxation bullshit.

If you call decades of soviet occupation a win for yourself then you got some serious stockholm syndrome.
Do you have representation now? did the state ever do a single thing for you that you asked for?

Well in the end it all ended well and we are getting sweet EU monies to rebuild our economy :^)

I know it's just a motto. I was just trying to be cute.

More representation than I would have as a British colonial subject.

First time that I see an american not completely dumb
Good job

He's a proxy, no real Americans misspell Alamo.

>did the state ever do a single thing for you that you asked for?
you'd be surprised lad

More like I just don't give a fuck about states west of Mississippi

who cares if it was
we revolted, and ended up winning and gaining independence

no need to be salty cause we sexually assaulted all your hessian mercs

>WW2 was about the jews preventing germany from showing the world what an economy free bla bla bla

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you a hundred times. Your country lost 2 World Wars, got fucked hard both times and you deserve every single disgrace that has ever been bestowed unto you. Fuck Krauts.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

Commanded his army to cross a frozen river to kill Germans on Christmas day. Was there ever a greater American than George Washington?

simply put, Americans demanded more from being British subjects than being called up to fight for Britain on when necessary.

The American "Independence" was more than a tax revolt. Since the last of the original thirteen colonies (Georgia) were settled, the thirteen became increasingly independently minded all the way up to the Revolutionary War. The final straw for the Thirteen was when they wanted to expand westward, but Britain forbade them from expanding past the Appalachians, ensuring trade and taxes remained on the Eastern seaboard and closest to Britain.

>WW2 was about the jews preventing germany from showing the world what an economy free from their sheming dirty hands is capable of.

Wrong, WW2 was the same thing WW1 was about, only more complicated in its footing. Much like many times in its history, Germany was afraid of being simultaneously attacked by France and Russia at the same time due to it's unfortunate placement on the Great European plain, a nice big piece of flat lands thats described as "very easily navigable for a modern army". The best defensible position to the east on the plain is the middle of Poland, the strip of land between the Baltic Sea and the Carpathians. This goes for both Russia and Germany, hence why they split Poland there.

With the best and most effective eastern defensible line neither Germany or Russia would need to push beyond, the fear of a simultaneous attack was gone and Germany could aim for peace with France, that way should war break out, Germany would only need to worry about one neighbor,france, to whom Germany was geographically larger, with similar size of population but with a better growth rate and was more industrialized.

The whole Jew thing is well known to have been entirely a scapegoat and has about as much relevance to the start of the war as I do.