How do young Americans feel about becoming a minority after the boomers die...

How do young Americans feel about becoming a minority after the boomers die? What are their plans or they'll just accept it and die?

*Correct: young WHITE americans

Become a refugee in Europe.

White boomers are assholes. It will be an improvement. Hate hate hate boomers.

>implying a white woman would ever willingly sleep with a Mexinigger

Alexander is in our presence

We'll finally be free to make America great again.

The Boomers are like an anchor tethered about our neck as we try to swim to the surface. With the tether removed we can devote our resources and effort to a more important goal.

Of removing the spics and the niggers.

How did a Roman noble feel watching their empire in decline?

Considering young Americans couldn't understand basic math/stats to save their entitled lives, they'll feel whatever feels feel better than the reals.

The 2035 date isn't when whites become a minority, even based on those same bogus projections, they will still be the largest demographic until well into the 2050s. The 2035 date is when whites alone become less than 50% of the country; that is they're only a minority if you considered ALL non-whites to be a single demographic. This is assuming birthrates stay constant (from that slight upswing in 2009 data) instead of slowing down across all demographics like it has been.

Counting on a Trump victory

If not I live in a white enough area (~95%) to where nothing will change regardless of Hispanics becoming a majority

Hispanics self segregate like everyone else so they'll all be concentrated in the Southwest

young people mostly don't even recognize the danger that's posed because muh melting pot muh diversity muh propaganda
t. young person who isn't retarded

I don't know, I've never taken welfare or anything and nobody in my bigass family ever has.

I have no problem with whites so all things level I wouldn't be for treating them badly as the niggers hope we will. In fact, once we ethnically cleanse the blacks from America much of the source of negative influence within my own community will be gone.

I've slept with many white women but I'm at a stage in the game where someone within my own ethnic community sounds more in line with my ethics to raise a family with. White women are too far gone even for me.

They aren't really in danger

Who really will be is their grandchildren
That will be the generation that actually has to physically fight to protect themselves and their way of life

What flag I am on phone

WE WUZ ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND SHIT

dont give a shit, parents are rich so I can move wherever I want

arizona

actually that would make as a minority, albeit the largest minority

that's how the words are defined

Doesn't work like that though. I live in Spicville, CA and am I minority, yet I don't receive any benefits because I'm "white." Ooga Boogas could be a majority and still would get government benefits.

>am I minority
Holy shit I'm retarded

I'm just talking about the English language bro

a majority is >50%+ a minority is

>tfw the spic will be subsumed by our superior common law traditions, becoming merely another subset of anglos

true, but we're gonna be the ones who are too old to defend ourselves once USA becomes Brazil 2.0

that will not happen, just like whatever browns that will take over Sweden will not continue our common law traditions.

It will be after our lifetimes

Assuming most of use are in our 20s here we have 60 years left if we're lucky
That's 2 generations, it will be about 5 before we turn into Brazil

>whatever browns that will take over Sweden

despite the memes you are like 98% white

Except spics aren't Muslims
That's a major fucking difference

Sure they're lazy and inefficient on the whole but that's a lot easier to change than what Muslims have going on in their heads

And they're essentially all concentrated in Mälmo and Stockholm

Also they'll die out as long as more don't come in because they can't get enough vitamin D during the sunless winters

Somali children born in Sweden are already being born with autism and infertility and a whole host of other medical issues due to not getting enough vitamin D

Black people simply cannot survive north European winters

Correct but let's not get off track itt. How do you feel that most of your tax money goes into funding Greater Mexico?

I don't like it

I honestly get sick thinking about some of the things that my tax dollars go towards
I don't spend my days working my ass off at the job site so that some nigger half a world away can be vaccinated against measles and have a bowl of rice to eat

People cry and complain about not having a government run "free" alternative to private medicine but the fact is we could fund such an alternative with ease if we cut off foreign aid and stopped giving welfare to illegals

I want the fucking boomers to die to they'll leave the damn workplace, I work at Health Net and some idiot boomer called, bitching about how we won't take their hand written documents sent via fax machine in current year,

>Implying most white Americans staying in America won't have mulatto grandchildren

The remaining 10% will be genocided or targeted like SA, Rhodesia, or Brazil

Come Home White Man

>What are their plans or they'll just accept it and die?

They'll accept it and die. Millennials have been conditioned for many years to accept this fate.

that's not even a real photo of europe

Not all millenials are accepting it, I'm like 25% black, but I'm gonna try to breed it out by cumming in one of the white bitches in my state, it's very liberal here, and they're all over what they think is a black man for some fucked up reason.

The same thing will happen here too with Albanians :^(

It would make us a plurality, if you want to be pedantic about it.

keep your nigger genes to yourself

75% white you would be far better served whiting out a midnight black chick.

You are autistic and wrong. If whites consist of 49% of the population and various other groups that are dissimilar make up the remainder 51%, who is the majority?