I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers...

I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers. My theory is is that these monsters are created by society, so when they attack society, it's righteous.

These people are like the immune system response to the inhumanity that society inflicts. Literally no reason to feel bad for the victims. They would have done the same if they had been tortured like the shooter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, okay

On a scale of 1 to 10 how important is your name?

He should have went on a killing spree in the super rich kids schools of millionairs and politicians with the political power.
Why are all this dumbfucks always go on killing sprees against useless bums? The only guy who ever did something useful was Breivik.

no need to post this one again, my australopithecus brother

No shit. You think some one who's living a good life commits these crimes? Mental illness is a meme, show me a single 10/10 Chad terrorist, serial killer, rapist, etc... No, not "attractive if he did x and y", but the good looking guy on Facebook with females pathetically swamping him for attention. Life is a zero sum game, and the rich and beautiful in times of peace have a disproportionate amount of wealth and social power. Violence is the only way for the less fortunate to be heard, otherwise you can work hard all your life HOPING for an average life at best. The social contract has crumbled long ago, and the average man is still upholding his end of it when all the benefits to him have eroded ages ago. Only niggers and third worlders get it. If you didn't win the genetic lottery (whether its looks or competent parents who left you a future) you're a complete idiot if you play by the rules. Go out and do something, whether its dying in a blaze of glory, doing risky investments, joining a gang, don't end up a minimum wage cuck or a 9 to 5 stuck with a middle aged wife who's had more dick before you than you had meals.

I am volga German and i can spot a slave from up to 100kms
He fucking looky slavic

his story saddens me so much, imagine being bullied your whole life, have both of your parents die on you, be kicked from highschool on your last year because you got into too many fights, and when you are at your weakest your step-mother kicks you from house and leaves you stranded hanging but some retarded white supremacists
its a surprise he took so long to burst after that, the dude literally had nothing to lose but his life, and he tried to lose that one too

no, someone should shoot up an NRA gathering. that would be awesome.

he looks related to sminem

he didn't try hard, he should have shot himself if that's what he wanted. so he is just a little bitch

Why did he actually do it? Was he actually pol or is it a meme?

>show me a single 10/10 Chad terrorist
the younger of the tsarnaev brothers

>this is Richard Evans reporting live from the scene. Apparently, 19-year old Engardo Morales, a young ANTIFA activist has tried to attack an NRA convention here in Tucson. The coroner says there are 36 bulletwounds on his body, caused by atleast 14 different firearms in different calibers.

He was a Drumpf supporter so basically a Sup Forumsack

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

I don't know these interviews seem weird one girls says she talked to cruz and says there had to be more than 1 shooter.

>Volga German
Ivan ...

yeah but most of them get killed anyway doesn't matter how many holes. but he could gun down a few gun nuts too. wouldn't be easy sure. but mental people should have ambitions too.

>a few
I'd honestly be surprised if he got more than 10.

American society is degenerate and decadent. In other news, water is wet.

true, but even 1 would be fucking epic

>I tend to side with the monsters
Woah, that's a wicked sense of humor bro.

Rule 2

woah how le epic and gool!

I think we can all agree that this incelstralian is easily the worst poster on this board.

Someone should shout up your house. That’s be awesome.

why kill yourself when you can get even?

He was a registered democrat, you fucking imbecile

There is a video where he wears a maga hat

>JORTC
>literall celebrated his birthday by voting for trump
>MAGA hat on his profile pics
>b-but he's a democrat!
Right-wing babies need to realize they raise mass killers

Eric Harris definitely had some Chad potential. I always wonder why did he do it. I watched his videos and he was pretty funny and witty, and seemed like he could have had a bright future. I guess he was just so full of anger

I see this same line reported every time a shooting happens but it's hardly ever backed up.

I think you should turn yourself in.

>"My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."
a deep glimpse into the mind of the amerimutt