Racemixing is now scientifically proven to be disgusting

>Participants responded faster to images of same-race couples and selected them more often for inclusion in the study. More significantly, Skinner said, participants showed higher levels of activation in the insula—an area of the brain routinely implicated in the perception and experience of disgust—while viewing images of interracial couples.

"That indicates that viewing images of interracial couples evokes disgust at a neural level," Skinner said.

TOP KEK, seems that people are born racist (^:

But wait, there is more

>During the implicit association test, the two groups were tasked with categorizing photographs of same-race and interracial couples and silhouettes of humans and animals. They were first instructed to press one computer key if the image showed an animal silhouette or a mixed-race couple, and another key if it was a human silhouette or a same-race couple. Then the combinations were switched—participants were told to hit one key if the image was an animal silhouette or a same-race couple, and the other key if it was a human silhouette or mixed-race couple.

Participants were quicker to associate interracial couples with non-human animals and same-race couples with humans.

phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html

Too bad they go moralfag and decide they need to suppress those evil instincts. I bet if study was about faggotry, their conclusion would be "they are born gay, nothing we can do (^:"

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/monitor/2008/06/genes-addict.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

No matter what this study says I will continue fucking my Asian girlfriend.

>wanting to have a gf with no personality
>wanting to fuck a dead fish
>wanting to have autistic sons and whore daughters

>wanting to have a rich bf with an oversized personality
>wanting to fuck a fat lard
>wanting to have your children's father build a wall

but user, I'm european

(come over here and you're safe)

nu male detected

imma bump this one more time

I'm white and my girlfriend is Iraqi. Is that degenerate?

>why do people think that if shit happens on a neural level "you're born that way"...

When you snort coke or inhale weed shit happens on a neural level and we don't say "we're born to do drugs"...

Fucking retarded.

Does she look white?
It's clearly not about the autistic/scientific definition of race, but about external appearance.

Do you regularly drop a bomb on her if so that's ok

>disgust at a neural level
HOLY SHIT FRESH MEMAGE

Yes but coke and weed weren't available in humanity's evolution, and they clearly exploit another neurochemical mechanism present for other reasons.
And in case you want to say "but neither did humans have contact with other races at any point in history" – arguably, this extends to encounters with neanderthals and pre-sapiens africans (whatever their scientific name is) too.

To be fair, you have no other choices

>mfw women don't listen to science

Do you regularly drop a bomb on her if so that's ok

Maybe we should ever wonder why we have receptors in our brain just for THC?
Really makes you toke?

>tfw quarter black three quarters white
>tfw pass as white
>tfw god-tier facial aesthetics inherited from Dutch and Swedish ancestry
>tfw look like a god-tier Mediterranean hwhite
>tfw my hair has a natural superman swirl.

I lucked out. My brother didn't. He has nappy ass kneegrow hair.

>literally the same thing as the (((implicit bias test))) that sjws use.
GTFO

Arabs are Semitic, close enough.

>It's great to be treated like a man without having to be one

>just for THC
actually THC exploits one present for anandamide and 2-AG, which are eicosanoids used as nervous receptors. THC triggering them is something more comparable to saccharine triggering sugar receptors in mouth or bisphenol-A triggering estrogen receptors.

Atleast she is not paki. Good job, lad

RARE
A
R
E

>nu male dating an asian
Doesn't exist. leftists absolutley hate white males who date Asian girls
A numale wouldnt dare get on staceys bad side. She might stop allowing him to give her attention.

@85731907
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend!
We are very "welcoming", and we hope you "enjoy" your stay!

Only people who approve of mixed couples have a fetish for those mixed couples.

Not as degenerate as if you were white woman and your boyfriend was Iraqi.

This girl is a pretty good representation of Middle Eastern women. I have to admit that they are very cute, but hands off if you're Swedish. Maybe Eastern Europeans have a chance since you're not "svennejävel".

Blond guy here, whenever i walk around with my dark skin girl i get stared at constantly by everyone. Its wild

Damn you triggered a lot of virgin fags with this post lol

>very cute
she looks like old psychology professor tbchwy

Of course he does. There's also Pakis and Africans.

>Nigger Mountain
>Rare
lurk moar faggot

Enjoy your son's posthumous infamy.

Gtfo shaun king

> no one has done (((Deborah Bach))) yet

You had a single assigned task.

Women has no branis to listet to things like that and learn form these things. Yet we all have allowed them to make a decisions, so now we are pretty much fucked.

It's called in-group bias.
Those in power want to erase all our in-group biases so that everyone is on the same group.

Women apparently have a higher incidence of Zootopia

So, it makes sense

The fact that this happens at a neural level has absolutely 0% to do with being 'born' this way. It has more to do with learned associations by observation and experience. Almost all the connections that you have in your connectome are relatively fresh ones as neural plasticity is dramatically transforming the connectivity patterns since birth by neural pruning and hobbean learning principles. Stop talking out of your ass and abusing science to make stupid points.

>Women apparently have a higher incidence of Zootopia

What?

My dreams of marrying a white woman are shattered.

That is a fucking unflattering turtleneck.

They fuck animals more than men do

b-but racemixed children are objectively prettier :^(

Are they though?

apa.org/monitor/2008/06/genes-addict.aspx

Never heard that term before.

I put more blame on the eyebrows and makeup. Oh and general facial structure too.

Seriously though.

>we should base our behaviour off knee-jerk reactions

Is this the line of reasoning we're going with?

drugs are banned so people don't fall for them. Indeed they are born in a way that makes them susceptible to drugs

Well that's the line of reasoning liberals go with when they support gay marriage and (social security paid!) sex change surgeries

Those aren't knee jerk reactions. Learn English slavshit.

shuan king is an ugly faggot :^)

I've always felt a little weird seeing interracial couples. After I found pol I feel a little sick everything I see it.

If you like women who have more body hair than you do.

numale detected

He's referring to zoophilia.

This

Right, Middle eastern women dress modestly.
It's the men that are hairy, the women aren't very hairy.

>racemixing is now scientifically proven to be disgusting
Have you ever met coalburners? They have nothing to do with the common sense and nor science.

I wouldn't be surprised tho. There's almost no reason to racemix lmao. All the indian-chinese marriages in my family ended within 10 years or less.

Mate white men with asain women have settled. We both know this.

Well, duh, 90% of women that have something to do with real science are anti feminist or anti feminine

>Too bad they go moralfag and decide they need to suppress those evil instincts. I bet if study was about faggotry, their conclusion would be "they are born gay, nothing we can do (^:"

you are absolutely right and the only reason this hasn't been repackaged with guests giving their "expert analysis" in heavy rotation is because the results don't mention the race of those that took part in the experiment.

if the participants turned out to be white, their reaction of disgust towards interracial couples would be deemed proof all whites are racist.

but....

if the participants were revealed to be black, their reaction of disgust towards interracial couples would be quickly concluded to be the result of seeing his/her people with a white partner due to self-hate caused by internalized white supremacy's indoctrination incompatible slave reparations creating emotions contradictory to white privilege the lack of safe spaces for problematic white indoctrination going all the way back to oppress Jim Crow and the still segregated south in need of more programs about to graduate hands up don't shoot black lives matter because black save me from myself black people cant be racist gibs me dat it is 2016 420 blz it!
YOU!
GOD!
DAMN!
RAY-SIS!!!!1!

um, but don't you guys throw a shitfit every time someone brings up this same exact "implicit bias" test that determines if you're racist?

Yes they are.