No one cares about Daredevil

When he's better than Captain America.

I really should like him. He shares my faith, well, nearly. He's iconic. He's a genuinely good man, trying to make a difference, he has an interesting ability and skillset, Hells Kitchen is interesting, and I love my street level stuff.

Yet, for some reason his comics simply bore me.

> Captain America
Disneyfags are a pain in the arse

I care.

>his comics simply bore me.
shite taste m8

And better than Batman.

Indeed no one cares. Only 4 replies.

Which ones have you read?

Marvels most consistantly well writter character. Of course i like him more than cap. Even the live action DD series is better than the cap movies.

Right! Daredevil has had the luck of just being below an A list character, so he got written like an A lister but never the publicity to fuck up a good thing. Matt is such a fanstastic character. Its sacrilegious to say this, but even Bendis' run was good. He is the best street level character and the best character of faith.

Have Matt and Kurt ever hung out? because they could have cool swashbuckling Catholic adventures together.

That feel when a blind man could break the Bat.

I will understand you only if you read Daredevil comics by following people: Dan Chichester, Alan Smithee (lmao), Kevin Smith, Andy Diggle, 4th volume my Mark Waid.

Matt has never been that good of a catholic though, Frank Miller just made him that spontaneously because he thought only a catholic can be vigilante-lawyer and to give references to bible more impact in Born Again

Kurt's character was built around his faith on the other hand.

I always thought of it the opposite way, it seems as we rarely see Kurt going to mass or doing Catholic things and Matt is the one going out and being Catholic.

>Even the live action DD series is better than the cap movies.

Lol no. Fuck off.

Shoot me dead, but aside from Guardian Devil, I don't remember Matt ever attending church in volumes 2, 3, 4 and I remember him visiting it only once in volume 1 during Ann Nocenti's run to meet his mom before Inferno happened.

He believes in god, but I don't think he's a person to drop on his knees and start praying in the middle of something.

>RT
I loved civil war but DD netflix is better

RT is just bought by Marvel.

So... does he actually SEE? Or is his vision complete blackness and is just moving by faith through the power of Jesus Christ?

He sees basic outlines of physical objects.

He still can't see colors, TV and paintings.

Not user, but wow can't you like things for yourself than liking things other people like. Who gives a shit about reviews or ratings. Your acting like that picture is a fact that one movie is better than another because some people hit 5 stars on rotten tomatoes. pewdiepie gets 10 million views per video doesnt make him great.
>For fucks sake

You don't know how RT scores work, do you?

My bad unfunny joke flew over your head, genius.

>can't you like things for yourself than liking things other people like
The most logical assumption (the one you'd be doing if you weren't being dumb on purpose) would be that he likes the movie and therefore is arguing for it, not that the movie is popular therefore he is compelled to argue for it

I thought Waid's run had a cool moment, when you see Matt's dream, and Foggy is in it, and in each panel Foggy has a different face because Matt doesn't actually know how Foggy looks like.

ahh..

Is there any reason why you couldn't just use a bear spray against daredevil? It'd be much worse with his senses

Weird character concept. Better than gwenpool's shit tho

It's a pun on "Justice is blind"

>Better than Gwenpool

No. Gwenpool's book is far better than any Daredevil book put out in the past decade.

I realize he likes the movie thats why hes defending it and sure thats fine. But i commented on his post because he posted a side by side comparison of the DD show and Captain america civil war reviews. To purposely try to validate his opinion by showing that the rating and reviews.For captain america was better which isn't a way to do it. So next time think before you post and understand the situation. Detective

Can't agree.

stupid faggot think critic scores matter? no the peoples voice matters and a whole 5% more like Daredevil over Cap. retard.

She's a comedy character, you twit. You might as well compare her to Howard the Duck.

Season 2 was pretty bad though.

I disagree. Punisher alone was worth the price of admission. And I loved the hand stuff. Not as good as the first 4 episodes of s2. But it felt like great dark comicbook stuff. Something s1 lacked in a bit. S1 was just a great crime drama with a slight sci-fantasy mixed in. I think that the contrast rubbed people the wrong way. If the punisher and the hand were separated better. I think people woldve complained less.