Why South Korea doesn't want to get along with Japan?? Why South Korean want to get along with North Korea over Japan???

Why South Korea doesn't want to get along with Japan?? Why South Korean want to get along with North Korea over Japan???

>netouyo

kys netouyo

smell it?

>creaturas amarillas

>another thinly veiled attentionwhore jap thread
For fuck sake

u netuyo motherfucker!
kys in front of me right nau right here!!

netouyo shit

hahhahhahhahha
so wut?? u mad??
ha--------hhahhahhahha
wuts wrong about attentionwhore thread??
so wut???
haaaaaaa-----hhahhahhhahha

Why would anyone want to "get along" with japs?

gas the netouyo

pls hug me, pls hug nippon my m8.
c'mon don't be shy.
c'mon pls

this

Shut the fuck up David, I know a disgusting Jap post when I see one and this isn't it

Go back to America weeaboo loser

why u so mad?
c'mon I know HongKong people love Nippon.
c'mon

Look I'm just going to say it, japs on Sup Forums are fucking awful. You fuckers rely on a translator website with a live stream of threads to shitpost here, not even the Turks do that.

yeah I totally agree with u.
I am OP though

netouyo must be genocided

yeah!!!!

i punched two netouyos in the face yesterday
was good

r u zainichi?
then I reserve 3punch for me

hi my name is david-kun

muh minjok

One of these countries could wipe out the capital in minutes, the other one committed genocide in the past and can't do shit to them if they wanted to now.

I love Japan, more specifically Nintendo.

Because Japanese society tries to ignore past crimes against Korea and China?
Even in Australia we have in our school books the shit we did to the Aboriginals.
In many other countries as well, like Germany and America, both the good and bad parts of history are taught.
Nobody expects the Japanese to apologise everyday and always feel guilty forever.
If that were so, we'd all be guilty.
But how can you take pride in your the achievements of your country when you ignore things that were objectively barbaric?
If a country can't come to terms with parts of it's history, then arguably that country hasn't changed or grown at all.

Nobody wants to get along with japan other than braindead.

Giving concession to either South Korea or China in the form of shamming your population because of what it did to further its own interests in the past is not in Japan's best interests. It will only give Beijing and Seoul more ammunition against Japan; they don't want an apology, they want a whipping boy to distract the masses

nobody asks for a word from a noncountry subhuman thank you

yo chink. do you know how many people are killed on 天安門事件?

South Koreans just don't want to get bombed.

So they have been delaying the American invasion for decades now. Up until the point North Korea now threatens to nuke them.

worst posters on Sup Forums

>Even in Australia we have in our school books the shit we did to the Aboriginals.
That's just to teach you that as an Englishman you can commit genocide and still be the good guy.