BEND THE KNEE!!!!!!

BEND THE KNEE!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my dragons will BURN YOUR DICKS OFF

why does she need to rule all seven kingdoms if she's ultimately just a humanitarian? what does the north ruling itself have to do with the people's best interest? is she supposed to still be likable because she comes off like an entitled twat. also when she first heard the "prince that was promised" shit and immediately got annoyed because it couldn't be applied to her. why does she assume any prophecy has to be about her? why is she such a fucking cunt?

She wants to have what is rightfully hers. She wants retribution for the youth that was stolen from her.

I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN
BOW TO ME
DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME FOR A WOMYN TO LEAD?
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN

>you're the most righteous and best chance we have
>IF YOU BETRAY ME IM GONNA BURN YOU ALIVE AND LAUGH WHILE YOU DIE
>thank you based kelly c you truly are our level-headed and revolutionary leader

has the show even touched on how every city she "liberated" from slavery in the east is now a wartorn hellhole

>Any man who must say "I am King" is no true king.

>rightfully
Laughing out loud.

>why is she such a fucking cunt?
Because she's becoming the Mad Queen.

MY HUSBAND RAAAPED MEEEEEEE!!!

I think they did mention a season or 2 ago (who fucking knows she's been in that nigger city doing nothing for so long) that the city she got the Unsullied from turned into a shit pile

It's been a feature of the show since she started conquering cities and then losing interest in them. Most of the last season was focused on how Tyrion and Varys were trying to clean up her mess in Mereen.

>Admits she was raped straight off the bat to a potential suitor

Roasties never learn

Taxes

Her whole empire is worthless now without slavery as the iron bank man got told by Cersei

Danny needs Westeros taxes to prop up her ponzi empire

so shes actually a bush?

It was something that was mentioned but mostly glossed over. If I remember correctly it was mostly Tyrion that has dealt with it I don't recall it ever being brought up directly to Dany. She has never been a good or interesting character but so far this season she seems like a complete cunt. The speech she made to Varus seemed so out of place.

HE CALLED ME A CHILD!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This juxtaposition unironically shows what a brat she is.

Ironically the meeting of Dany and Jon was the lowlight of the episode for me. Basically it was Dany demanding to be treated like a fucking Queen and Jon saying, but Muh white walkers. Could he not have just said, I'm not your enemy, but I can't help you now because I have bigger problems, we'll sort out this situation when the dust settles. Don't get me wrong Dany came off as an annoying child but let's not pretend that Jon was all that likable in the sequence either.

I thought "bend the knee" was westerosi slang
Why is she using it in formal speech?

Did D&D not realize that

>incredibly scared about a massive almost unkillable army crossing over and killing every living thing in its wake
>can't be bothered to think about the iron throne or any political nonsense

Cersei literally told Ned to bend the knee in open court in season 1

At least they finally fucking said it, so sick of these idiots cooing at Khal Drogo's Sun and Stars.

>My husband who i truly loved and sacrificed my child for, and named my best dragon after WAS A RAPIST"

Yeah but Cersei is a cunt though

Why was Snek who was trained as a killer her whole life, and faced death dozens of times already crying like a girl before she even knew she was going to be poisoned?

>IT'S HER TURN

Jon didn't put any points in Charisma or Speech

Wish she would bend her knees over my face and unleash the "dothraki horde", every stool looser than the one before

dont worry she fucks jon in an episode of wincest and they make azor ahai babies

But a cultured cunt.

Also Posture. Anyone else notice how he was kind of slumped over?

I think her arc is that in the end she's just a crazy cunt like her fad

PUT LEATHER ON THE ARMOR YOU STUPID MEN
DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF
REEEEE

This scene really jumped the shark

>I HATE SLAVERY I WANT EVERYONE TO BE FREEEEEEE except the north because fuck them

Where the fuck is the leaked episode?

you mean jumped the stark

for you

A better question is why does Jon want to usurp half of the kingdom for himself, especially if he only wants to stop the white walkers. Tyrion even said if it doesn't matter just bend the knee and Daenerys will destroy the white walkers for you, but the usurper/oathbreaker didn't listen.

>>incredibly scared about a massive almost unkillable army crossing over and killing every living thing in its wake

An unkillable army which has done fuckall for five seasons and will be finished off in like six episodes, lets be honest the white walkers are a stupid shit plot that may as well have been cut out of this show

>can't be bothered to think about the iron throne or any political nonsense

Thats why Jon Snow is such a shit character now. He doesn't care about "political nonsense" but thats the only thing that is even interesting in this show. So all he can do is monotonically repeat "muh white walkers"

I desperately want to see her try to burn Jon Snow and have him walk out of the fire unharmed.

She's literally Angela Merkel.

>A better question is why does Jon want to usurp half of the kingdom for himself
he didn't want it, he was chosen by the Northern lords and now does whatever is in their best interests because he's the only good person on the entire show

>daughter of a mad man who would have killed everyone if he hadn't be usurped
>brought three dragons with her, creatures only capable of indiscriminate destruction
>brought a horde of foreigners who live in a martial culture of murder and rape explicitly to "tear down their stone houses"
>yaaaas queen slay

How did Dany know Bran was still alive?

how the fuck is that jumping the shark you fuckstick

The state of Westeros politics .... Why are the white walkers so hated? They are way better organized.

Bateman would be proud

>he didn't want it, he was chosen by the Northern lords
Obviously he wanted it because he accepted it and he still wants it because he denies Daenery's request to bend the knee so he continues his usurpation.

On top of that, he is an oathbreaking deserter for leaving the night's watch. The whole notion that a oathbreaking bastard could usurp part of the throne is retarded and a shit plot which only exists because of how much Jon Snow and basically all Stark children are Mary Sues.

>I am no man

you can't seriously be this retarded

I'm so glad Sansa will be queen of Westeros

This fucking enraged me. Why would they do something so stupid? This is as bad as Sam "I'm smarter than every maester in the citadel" Tarly

t. butthurt jon snow fan

because they will kill everyone if they aren't stopped

Once she marries Robin and claims her Tully right to the Riverlands once her uncles dead, nothing will stop her.

>oathbreaking deserter
He died and came back. His watch is finished and his entire army will vouch for him being very much dead. He also took back Winterfell from the Boltons who were the most hated force in the region so he probably gets some leeway there. I won't deny Snow's a Mary Sue though.

>Bend teh knee
>Face at her crotch
>Take sniff
DEILISH

It was a god awful scene with jon snow doing the virgin shrug the entire time looking like hes scared to live. Tyrion and Dany doing dumb shit, with Davos being the only way to make the conversation engaging or interesting in any way. But I mean after how horribly shot and directed the Euron ship scene was, what more could we expect from HBOs C-team?

Thats a good point, but the undead don't seem to mind. I'd like to think the white walkers are little more complicated then just a deus ex machina to unite everyone at the end.

god this scene was fucking painful

"dabid, how can we make sansa look smart?"

"oy veeyy just hamfist a couple scenes back to back of her making obvious and simple observations that would have already been noted while everybody around her is awed and humbled at how smart she is"

THIS SHIT IS ALMOST IN VERBATIM A MARY-SUE INDICATOR ON LITMUS TESTS AND WIKIS, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Yes khaleesi!

>He died and came back. His watch is finished and his entire army will vouch for him being very much dead.

I personally think that was a retarded copout / cheap trick so he could break his vows. Why would people accept that excuse, or even then allow an undead to be king?

But that is handwaived like Cersei claiming to be queen despite having no claim and having been under trial, Euron admitting to kinslaying, etc because nothing matters anymore this is the same shitshow with 20 good men, etc.

Why has the Night King gotten so many visual revamps in such a short time? His face changes drastically each time we see him, it feels like.

>read the new leaks
>sansa beheads littlefinger and ends up marrying sam

Holy fuck this show is just fucking garbage. How did it get this bad?

First nights king was played by the different actor and had more CGI affect. They switched actors and started using more practical affects but it was a long time since his appearance and they thought people wouldnt notice. Probably a budget and practical thing.

You Don't know Cersei better than anyone.

The woman who killed my mother, father, and brother is dangerous.

Cersei wasn't remotely involved in any of their deaths. She was a shocked as Sansa when Joffrey ordered his death.

Sansa has always been a moron but this is stupid even for her.

I am so angry right now.

Dany = Hillary
Euron = Donald

>Unsullied twirling spears about in tiny cramped hallways instead of bringing swords

yeah they recast the role. I think we've only seen these two incarnations

whoops

this is imo the best iteration of the night king

Least Euron had the balls to ask what everyone was thinking.

Jon should have asked the whore to marry him if she wants the 7 kingdoms so much

s e x y

this shit never ceases to piss me off.
they even say theyre trained in short sword.

>make snarky comment on armor production in its early stage

>little "beta orbiter" finger: damn gurl. You such a leader
>SALSA YAAAAAS.

Yo where's the motherfucker that posted leaked spoilers last week about this weeks episode. Dude was on the money with the whole Unsullied infiltrating Casterly Rock through the sewers and falling for the trap and Jamie taking out High Garden and ending with the old bitch smirking about killing the little shit before she dies.

Give more spoilers please.

I hope the show at least tries to subvert the obvious JonxDani shipping ending.

He's not an oath breaker you autistic fuck. The oath was to serve until death which would end his watch. The moment his heart stopped beating the oath he took ended. He even mentions that when the new lord commander asks him to not to leave.

The thing about grain was pretty well put, but when it went on and on about the armour directly after it started to get dry.

Where did he look different?

Spoilers have been confirmed real for 2 weeks now.

One of Dany's dragon's is killed at the wall and resurrected by the Night King as his own. That bitch is sliding down several pegs by the end of this season. Especially once Bran tells Jon he's actually Rhaegars direct kid and has the best actual claim to the throne.

Bring Dragons! That'll help against the dead

w...what happens if the dragons however get dead and become part of their team

NK confirmed 5D chess player. Dragon's weren't even around the last time the Long Night happened. He's gunna be stoked he get's new friends for his ice spiders as he fucking totals everyone. Dany saw a ruined iron throne and snow falling. NK will win.

It's sad when Reddit is more up to date on leaks than any chan. Whole season summary has been leaked for like at least 7 months, detailed write ups and scripts the past 1-3 months.

Is crazy that this is where the fucking normies are now.

Why does jon have a better claim than kelly c?

These threads are 95 percent reddit.

but she not le unfuckable fat-arsch.

Assuming that Jon is not a bastard, since Targs have been know to practice polygamy, he'd be the legitimate legal heir in a male preference primogeniture system. If he's a bastard Targ then there is a serious contention as to whether to support a illegitimate male or a legitimate female heir.

But the fact that Cerseis, who was just some lady was able to take the throne without controversy throws all that "law' bullshit out the window.

question is, which one is better Sup Forums?

> why does she need to rule all seven kingdoms if she's ultimately just a humanitarian?

She's a power hungry person who disguises her tyrannical desires with humanitarian causes

She believes it rightfully hers because of lineage since birth

Jon Snow is the opposite who got to rule by being a good soldier, elected as leader by the soldiers, and deserving of the people than his lineage (despite being a Targeryan which is unknown for now).

The night king they use in promo's looks like Richard Brake's.

>still watching this degenerate reddit-tier liberal jerk-off picture show.
what is wrong with this board?

Whats not a degenerate reddit-tier liberal jerk-off picture show?

doomhead

Left

Pretty sure Cersei owns the Reach now.

Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Elia and married Lyanna which makes Jon a real targaryen and since Jon is the oldest son of the oldest son of Aerys his claim is stronger than Dany.