Is there any way to fix women or is this generation screwed?

I'll summarize the 5 most recent women I've met

>200lbs but had cute face and huge tits
>but she weighs 200lbs

>young qt German girl who is a single mom to her half-Mexican baby
>you can't make this shit up

>solid 8/10 bar maid qt with blonde hair blue eyes
>her brother is a literal faggot who she shills for on facebook
>she carries recessive faggot genes

>solid 8/10 red hair qt
>she used to date girls
>sexually confused
>she carries non-recessive faggot genes

>6.5-7/10, 25 year old brunette qt
>she has hideous degenerate tattoos
>would look awful in a wedding dress or formal event

None of these women would make suitable wives or be suitable for making children with. I could expand the list to 20 but not much changes.

How do you fix women for the next generation? Is this generation simply screwed?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&city1=London&country2=Romania&city2=Bucharest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better luck next decade OP

It's over OP. Time to give up and you know it.

Get a nice Romanian mail order bride.

It's always nice to know that picky faggots like OP who are holding out for their pure waifu will eventually be removed from the gene pool. What's the point of holding onto your precious genes if you demand perfection? Life isn't perfect nor will it ever be. Deal with it or let your bloodline die out.

Fix them?

Nope. Sexually liberated and no going back.

Thats like asking if we could enslave blacks again.

>Faggot Genes

Burger talking genetics

I'm looking to settle down OP, do you like what you see?

You can follow my example and fall for the Asian meme, I'm happy desu

>Being this delusional about the downfall of women
>Thinking it was ever this bad 50-100 years ago

>3.
>solid 8/10 bar maid qt with blonde hair blue eyes
>her brother is a literal faggot who she shills for on facebook
>she carries recessive faggot genes

What the fuck is wrong with her? Who gives a shit if her brother is a faggot? I mean I'm sure their are faggots in your family too. Maybe your father is a closet one who wants to penetrate your cute little arse, who knows?

Also, the other women.
>landwhale
>single mum
>a walking cunt with ink on it

You must live in a really shit area, m8. Normally, I only find out a woman is degenerate when I have a one night stand with her, or get to know her.

>nice Romanian
kek no such thing

Iktfb

I started an account on a dating website. It is plagued with single moms, feminists, and """sexually liberated""" wageslaves. Less than 1% are worth considering.

That being said I'd still recommend a dating website. At least you can sift through the failures right off the bat. :)

She use facebook, and work at a bar. Most likely an degenerate.

>How do you fix women for the next generation? Is this generation simply screwed?

You don't. The age of settling down is over. Women should not be your top priority in this day and age. Just have your fun with them and prepare for the great happening.

>You must live in a shitty area

Yeah, it's called America

Im really grateful for my qt and conservative gf.

Probably gonna put a bun in her oven in the future t b h

Come here sexy

When have times ever not been "hard" for whiny assholes who demand unattainable perfection in their mates? Hell, there are entire schools of art, literature and poetry that were created because of dudes like that. Just calm your ass, find someone cool, don't judge the shit out of them, have some kids and try your best to raise them to not be assholes. Literal godkings have tried the same and failed so if you actually manage then congrats you're in the top tier of the human race.

Women on Tinder. I'll start digging for more.

>girls having one night stands
>not degenerate
U wot m8?

>mfw talking about marriage and children with a female friend and she's already talking about divorcing the future husband she has never met if she feels unhappy at all.

I don't know if she is typical but I have felt this out a little with others and none of them seem to have even thought about picking wisely the first time and making it work for your kids.
All that matters to them is their good feels.

You're an autist.

Female homosexuality doesn't exist.

There's nothing wrong with your pic. In my experience, women and men into that shit are more monogamous than others.

You're probably some sub-par /r9k/ tier autist.

>4/10 without makeup slut
>acts like she's 16 years old despite being 26
>only dates tattooed hipster looking douches
>9/10 they're drug dealers and assholes
>has had sex with at least 20 different men
>wonders why she can't find someone decent

>8/10 polish traditional qt
>basically fucking bipolar
>slew of inheritable diseases
>insanely spiteful
>degenerates into some hard drug using, crystal-power tier hippy

>45 year old wrinkled single mother
>only reason anyone wants her is because she makes like £100k pa
>borderline alcoholic
>tells us how her children have found her passed out in her front garden and had to call their father
>acts like its just an amusing anecdote

>morbidly obese sjw
>has a plethora of health issues
>claims to have numerous mental disorders (all undiagnosed, of course)
>gets triggered by the most fucking mundane shit
>at least she's married to an equally obese and insufferable male
>they're both "devoutly christian" and yet act less Christian than me

>met a girl in a bar
>decent banter
>blonde
>big tits
>after a half hour we're basically pre-foreplay in the middle of the bar
>tells me she's leaving the country next month to work on a party boat travelling the world
>basically she's goig to get fucked in all her holes erry day for over a year
>eventually gets so drunk she wanders into a random group of people and starts trying it on with them too

>at a club
>qt approaches me
>uses shitty chat up line
>C U T E
>with her most of the night
>notice no odd behaviour
>she's nice and a dentist
>have to leave, get her number
>message her just before i leave
>immediate "who's this"
>turn around and she's collapsed on the floor
>her friend tells me she'd dropped a shit tonne of ecstasy that night

Can you fix a infected computer without reinstalling?

Possible but the alternative of that process in society is re-education camp which is totally non-democratic.

So you would just have to rise a new generation of women.

>nice romanian

Yes nice body, otherwise she will just suck your back account dry and leave you homeless.

Do you think Romanian girls really care about foreigners? They have apex alpha males here, they only need money.

Don't ever come to America you guys

I don't know what theyre putting in our food but it's not good

>Online dating

Too bad OP, you should just give up and never have a girlfriend.

Look, if you want to make it easier to find a decent woman, yet still continue your caucasian genes, then I reccomend you go live in genuine censervative towns in USA or EUROPE, or hook up with Caucasians like Persian/Arabs (non muslim) or North Indians.

Southern European women are okey-ish compared to American women in general.

Slav women are just as bad as the club going women in the west, but more trampy.

Not fucking girls on a one night stand

>mfw

Fuck first, ask questions later, son

At least we can still recognize our genetics sve..er I mean Muhammad

Romanian women are god tier unless they are tigan

re read it.

I said I found out girls a degenerate when I either have one nighters with them, or get to know them more.

I wonder how many of them know that they're going to get divorced before they even meet their future husband. Like I wonder if they look forward to divorce and just think that it's totally ok.

I fucking hate women...

>being a degenerate
>complaining about degeneracy

Reminder that women are weak and that if men hadn't degenerated first they wouldn't be as bad as they currently are.

Our mistake was capitulating and being degenerate ourselves.

Do you guys want to see some of my OKC "hall of fame?"
I take a screenshot whenever I see a profile that mentions something like Social Justice. Pictures are disregarded.

Tigan by definition is not Romanian, unless they lie to you that they're so.

Dressing in your own way, having your own skin color, different language and living segregated from the rest of the country does not mean you're part of it in a social sense.

But I don't think gypsy women even want to procreate with anything except gypsy - it's their culture to do so.

You spelled Bulgarian wrong, /p/ol-lack

>krakow, not bad

>tfw permavirgin
>tfw never talk to women
>tfw looking forward to the demographic destruction of the west and women having no rights again

Faggot genes don't exist you retard

Just import one from russia or 'insert name of country here'

Oi, fuckface, I ain't complaining

You faggots that don't get laid are the complainers, lol

Our generation is screwed. Tried to build my life before having serious relationships, now I can't find any thing that's not either slutty or crazy...or both unless a lower my standards for looks. All the good wife material gets taken before they reach drinking age. Most non-whores end up marrying to their first serious relationship. I'm 25, you can only take hearing about how her last few boyfriends were all assholes so many times on dates before losing hope and wanting to off yourself.

Seriously, had a crush on a coworker, sweetest fucking girl you can ever hope to meet. Smart, soft spoken, dorky (in a cute way), volunteers for charities and animal shelters....had about, 2 dozen sexual partners, some of them nigs.

That was the point at which all hope was lost for me.

You can't get decent women if you're under 6ft.

How are people in your country be so prude yet so degenerant at the same time.

Agreed

there's no point trying to explain it to this guy. He's trying his hardest to explain away why he couldn't close the deal with any of these broads

"b..b..but i din't want them anyway, they were degenerate"

impotent incel raging continues unabated on Sup Forums it seems.

I want to play too

Get into country site.

Meet a girl.

Problem solved.

Met a lot of virgins... going as far as 25! Or girls with only 1 shitty experience/partner

You can still share the views on things, as it doesn't matter for them (they worked hard and just want a decent guy...if he's slightly weird/crazy that's cool).

After that just make sure you have most female friends she likes so she doesnt meet some chav.

Soround yourself with people that are decent.
Fixed

The men of this generation need to stop being cry bebies

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the Pareto Curve.

It's basically a graph on which you can predict the frequency of occurrence of happenings in a reciprocal 80/20; 20/80 fashion.

For example, 80% of people listen to 20% of the crappy pop music readily available. The other 20% listen to 80% of the music catalogue out there.

The long tail, you will.

20% of the dudes fuck 80% of the women, the other ugly 20% of girls are left for you raging faggot 80%. Cheers!

Yes because only women are the problem, men are not to blame for being basement dwelling social retards who don't have balls to even find a proper job. Give me a fucking break this /r9k/ tier logics are stupid

We could do both if we removed a certain tribe from existence.

I never get where Europeans get the idea of Americans being prude from. You probably only get that idea from leftwing propaganda that our country imports. It's actually the opposite everywhere besides the Southern Bible Belt. Practically every chick I date would rather fuck before taking the time to know each other. I wish traditional courtship was still a thing in this fucking degenerate nation.

>pic

so jewish media made you believe the girl next door is doing shit like that?

you guys are a bunch of fags, honestly.

Go buy a fuckdoll on amazon (one pictured is 1400 dollars)
Buy a Roomba (those little disc vacuum cleaner things) or two on amazon
take some cooking classes

become a sperm donor, you actually get paid if you have good genetics like being over 6 feet tall, working to or having a college degree, and some more nitpicky stuff like your eye color, what your hair is like natural+color and no list of family health problems.

and if you have AB- or O+ blood, you are set for fucking life.

Due to the nature of humans, you cannot fix a bad woman, they are predestined to fuck up.

It's easy to get a wife just mail order a Russian bride.

you gotta go right down to 18

1-2 partners maybe even none

Helps if you can live with her during uni or whatever.... yes might be slightly parasite style but no other way to strenghten a good relationship.

age gap is still fine and tolerated

That's why freshers weeks are so good....there are a few girls that are decent and have a mind of 'I get a boyfriend at uni' before they start...after that it is down hill if you don't engage

That's not "our" mistake. We were just born into this mess. The retard fucking baby boomers ruined everything and now we're left to sift through the rubble. I really don't want to settle for some trash-heap. I'm not going to validate their behavior and pretend it's ok

Your country is pretty bad as well in terms of women. I've seen your hideous slags. We are both in the same pile of shit. I can't lie to myself like you can.

>The men of this generation need to stop being cry bebies

Nope, your
>she'll be right
attitude is what fucked us. If we're going to fix the problem we have to perceive that there IS a problem and it's worth getting mad about.

Autism incarnate

well you are still crying and not answering your own retarded question are you?

- What women would I like to spend my future with?
- Where can I meet her?

I can tell you it prob won't be tinder or Sup Forums

>20% of women are decent and find a relationship

>80% of women are degenerate and left to the dating pool.

the state motto, traslated from Latin :"He who is transexual, sustains"

CT is fucked lol

Americans are indeed prude as fuck. While you're average american girl is slutty and easy to seduce, you can't show tits on tv, women can't take their tops off at the beach, you can barely say 'shit' on tv.

And that's due to your extreme religious faggotry, my dear burger; you and yours included or discluded, you will never be as cool as western Europe.

You sound like a female poster who realize your only use is now being filled by silicone.

Go google "artificial womb", they can now support a fetus for up to a month before implanting it into a good woman.

I have all the creature comforts at home and being self sufficient all the while being a possible father knowing my genetics might be out there someplace.

I came so close to ordering a backpage prostitute tonight. Bitch was on her way and I cancelled. I get laid not a wizard just broke up with gf. I am so degenerate fml.

>female poster who realize your only use is now being filled by silicone.
Salty and no, I'm male.
Sad you only find these kind of females.

>Go google "artificial womb", they can now support a fetus for up to a month before implanting it into a good woman.

IMPLYING the state is going to allow these in the near future.

>I have all the creature comforts at home and being self sufficient all the while being a possible father knowing my genetics might be out there someplace.

Good for you, but it still makes you look autistic as fuck.

>is there any way to fix women or is this generation screwed?
Islam.

And 80% of dudes don't get laid at a regular rate

>call em sluts and unworthy all you want, unless you change your attitude, stay 80
>and you got plenty of competition

No dude you're being pretty spergy

No, you fucking autist, you need to learn that life is about compromises. Only a limited amount of men in history have ever been able to live their lives to complete satisfaction. I sincerely doubt you're one of those men. Save your impotent rage and either calm down and settle or step aside, silently stew in your self constructed misery and let others try to find some happiness in this miserable existence.

Well I guess you have me on not seeing tits on tv. We don't have the naked news like you canooks. But like you said, the women are all sluts. Maybe it's all the sexual repression that makes them that way.

Its probably just different in Romania, aside from your gypsies

You can never understand it until you live here. So stfu

>Implying I actually give a shit

Dude I'm not the one complaining, I'm perfectly happy doing what I do right now

>Implying I'm a virgin
Not at all, still happy doing my own thing.

>faggot genes
falling for liberal memes
should kill yourself

what do any femanons have to say for themselves here

Holy fuck. I'm gonna try to fap to this tonight, might need a drink or two.

>200lbs but had cute face and huge tits
this is all I get man, it sucks. why do sexy girls have the shittiest personalities? fat with cute face girls and socially retarded but cute shy chicks tend to genuinely care about me, but they're FLAWED

why can't we get the girls who are objectively the most attractive without having to deal with the worst personalities out there? and anyone notice more often than not that utterly fab men who take care of themselves are nicer than men who don't? why do shitty personality girls get perfect guys while I'm stuck with IMPERFECTION? fuck this

You're looking at the wrong places. For example Tinder which is a normie filled app.
It took me months to find and be with a good woman. And in America where you have literal millions and millions of people, you have a bigger chance of finding a nice woman.

>80% of canadian posters are faggots
>20% are not canadian

You spelled "superior" wrong.

The only thing I am getting from you now is massive jealousy. I dont know what Romania is like outside of that one South Park episode from like 10 years ago but life is good over here.

Shitty ass spoiled women everywhere
fake literal plastic women readily available from our buddies in japan
the good feeling I have knowing my genetics are being passed on someplace
and my 5 days a week 9-5 job at a pharmacy getting 41 dollars an hour to count pills and make sure your assistants who are only getting 19-25 dollars an hour dont fuck up and kills someone

Sorry man, I dont care what you think on how I think of women but I meet a lot of shitty women being a pharmacist and dating sites and such seem to be no different. Now if you do not mind im about to go fuck my doll in the ass while spooning and fall sleep with it

>gas the muslims
>crusades now!

>implying women give a shit about what Sup Forums thinks

>She use facebook
How is using facebook degenerate?

>believing that anybody can be perfect
>actually feeling ennui because of this
Welcome to the real world, jackass. Holy shit, you won't last long, will you?

I kind of have a thing for hot mess's.

>druggie
>tats
>piercings
>dyed hair
>lack of direction in life
>freaks in bed

That's my type of chick.

When it's time to find a wife though i'll have change them into housewife material somehow.

>They have apex alpha males here, they only need money
>apex alpha males with no money
wut?

Couldnt make that shit up even if I was a paid australian shitposter.
Hilarious

Just get an asian chick. It worked for me. I wasn't even trying to date asians.

>She's petite
>tightest pussy ever to the point where my dick has trouble going all the way in without hurting her.
>Naturally submissive and told me she likes to be dominated.
>Hates feminists
>Dresses modest and isn't a whore
>Amazing and perverted in bed. Likes to be spanked hard and punished and calls me daddy while I do it.
>ultra supportive of my needs
>not a single mother.
>hates weak men
>very smart and funny. When I first met her I said I liked that, she replied, "well, I AM ASIAN."
>Lets me have my own space and interests.
>Easily the most fulfilling relationship I've been in.

Solid math, I see that American education system is working out AOK

I really don't care what you think of women, I'm just telling you it's stupid and unrealistic, you're like a maninist in MGTOW.

I have found a girl I really like and she is really sweet and non-degenerate. I understood I was looking at the wrong places to find a woman like her.

All I'm saying is don't lose hope, good women exist and when you catch one of them it's one of the best feeling you can have.

Man I respect your rights and everything but Jesus fucking Christ, nose rings make these broads look like branded sows.
The hottest thing about her would be pulling that ring out with a pair of pliers, shame.

They have money but because of differences in economy - for example not you but a wealthy person in your country has three times more.

Also dumb, strong primates aren't necessarily smart.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&city1=London&country2=Romania&city2=Bucharest

>apex alpha romanian guys
you mean székelys?

Personally, I find them hot af. Just shows the chick is up for anything.

Yeah I'm the same way. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking they'd make good wives tho.

its a zebra qt, nice

>compromises

Faggot American white women Don't compromises

They don't want equality
They want control

Your woman do everything they want include adultery

And constantly demands to you

but she will refuse that your wish list