First set photos from 'Transformers' spin-off 'Bumblebee' starring Hailee Steinfeld and John Cena

apparently 14 Transformers spin-offs and sequels are in the works

yes, they're turning it into a "cinematic universe" because wonder woman proved it can successfully revive a floundering franchise. they're hoping it'll do to the chinese transformers audience what wonder woman did to the american DC audience.

I have no problem with more Hailee.

the Transformers cinematic universe was announced long before Wonder Woman

yes, more Hailee!

>that harness around her butt
>any butt we might see on the film will be cg
WHY

I remember thinking she could have been a real actress after True Grit. Sad what became of her career.

what happened to her after true grit

Waxed her arms, belly, legs, face, etc. Dumb slut.

She loves to show herself
Why is she wearing such a prudish swimsuit?

>last Transformers film did half as much box office as the others
>they're still making more

Do they not project this barely making a profit?

if as the OP stated, it's starring John Cena then no. No they do not.

It's the safety rig, you dumbshit.

John Cena is the next Dwayne Johnson.

>got a guy who has been a part of a bunch of stomp motion films and directed Kubo and the Two Strings.

Kind of a strange choice, but could be a lot better than whatever Bay could shit out.

>14 Transformers spin-offs and sequels are in the works
holy fuck this is depressing

Paramount has been hurting ever since Disney ripped Marvel right out from under them. The only way out of their problems is to take money and spread it amongst many small passion projects (no more than $50 million per) and see what sticks. Universal has done that the past couple of years and is hanging around WB and Disney because of it.

>said Vince over 15 plus years ago

I thought that was a lame one piece user, sorry

it's also flesh colored so they can cg her an ass

Found the nigger.

What if they just tied the rope to a butt plug and she had to wear it in her ass and clench hard so that it doesn't fall out?

Is that it? Are there any more photos?

The Edge of Seventeen

Hairy Lu Richardson stole the show though.

This one costs 70mil. Instead of the 200+mil. Of the last on Bay made, they'll make their money back and of it's a success I bet they'll make more of this 'small'' Transformers film before reuniting in a big one, Avengers style

she got hot

>Hailee Steinfeld
I see Bay is upping his game. Nice

>no one is posting tushy shots
faggots.

>The story is set in the year 1987, where Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small California beach town. Charlie (Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary yellow VW bug.

I'm... completely okay with this?

>man fuck this shit I ain't watching transformers spin-off cra-
>wait, hailee steinfeld?

is she old enough for us to comment on how fucking hot she got?
I mean, i knew she would back during "begin again" which was a while ago... i look forward to seeing her being cute in a bunch of movies in the next 10 years

What is that line attached to her? Meme all you want but I need the real answer too.

>No ordinary VW bug
It's fucking Herbie.

I'll watch it if it's about John Cena wrestling the transformers.

HERBIES BACK
AND HES FUCKING PISSED

Are any of these spinoffs going to actually have the Transformers themselves be the main characters? That would be a nice change.

can someone remind me if all the robots were already on earth in the first movie? bumblebee somehow forgot he was fighting hitler

Merchandising, Merchandising!

Least Micheal Bay isn't directing this.
Could end up good.

>14 Transformers spin-offs and sequels are in the works
Why not just shutdown Hollywood and turn it into Transformerswood? All movies should be robot cars.

It's never made clear. The only thing that confuses it is that when Bee reveals himself to Sam, he sends a signal to the other Autobots to come to him and they orbital drop in which kind of makes it look like they just arrived from space. But it's fast so they were basically nearby anyway? Megatron was on Earth for centuries, and an Ark ship crashed on the moon in the 1960's.

I'm glad they just don't give a shit about continuity.

I think bumblebee was already on earth but the other four transformers arrived via meteor I seem to remember

Is that girl wearing granny panties under her swimsuit?
Who the fuck does that?

Which other Transformers should get their own flicks?

>Hound Goodman solo movie
>It Ain't Me starts playing

neck yourself.

It's part of the harness. She's practicing a stunt.

is the tan colored cloth used to make her ass and hips bigger with cgi?

>1987

What? Did they reboot the franchise or something? I thought they didn't come to earth til the first movie or am I forgetting everything

retard, every movie after the first one established their existence on earth further and further back in time.

No reboot, just every movie has pushed back further and further when they actually arrived.

As of the latest movie, transformers were on Earth in the time of King Arthur. They were the Knights of the Round Table and Merlin's magic came from a Quintesson artifact the ancient transformers gifted to him.

Is this shit Kino...

she did a song about masturbation and her singing career tanked

>As of the latest movie, transformers were on Earth in the time of King Arthur.
the fucking dinobots have been here since prehistoric era.

Earth itself is the dormant Unicron, may as well just say they've been here forever at this point

I like your style

S M O L L

DAT ASS

>this is no ordinary yellow VW bug.

Finally! Fuck Neo-Bumblebee. He was always a Beetle.

dat aaaassssssssssss

What the fuck? Stadfield isn't even short

When are they gonna do Transformers: Armageddon?

That's the plotline where I come back from school and my brother has broken half my transformers in a huge battle. They were fighting Woody from Toy Story and a couple of beast wars characters

on my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

MOAR

I understand MCU, because there are a lot of branching storylines that connect back with each other sometimes. (X-Men, Avengers, New Mutants, Cloak and Dagger, Daredevil, Wolverine, Fantastic Four etc.)

I don't know much about Transformers, but how do you have a cinematic universe in that universe? It's just the same robots fighting the same evil robots all the time isn't it?

hahaha autocucks btfo maximals rule

it's not a cinematic universe. It's just a fucking string of sequels and now prequels. One barely bleeds into the other.

>YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS MEGATRON? YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FRAG A STRANGER IN THE AFT?

It fucking writes itself

its shopped t.b.h

Scorponok had at least 3 confirmed autobot kills