Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=ES3swYjaxWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did he get away with this?

What did Charles mean by this?

>paying 400 dollars a month to be mellow and relax

*Sup Forums starts laughing uncontrollably*

i get an oz of kush from a friend for 160 bucks.
if you can smoke more than a gram of weed every day then you are probably either making 6 figures or a complete loser

>Charles
I'm worry, who? That man's name has no E in it.

he didnt

Can someone explain the joke?

>if you smoke weed youre probably a loser

ftfy

Sam Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Explain this!

TIM
I
NEED
HEALTHCARE

>image
>conflating real numale feminization with concepts like basic hygiene and technology
What's that term for propaganda that poses as an exaggerated version of opposing ideology? I honestly don't remember.

t. guy who didnt get invited to parties in high school

t. stoned loser

t. sober loser

i'm high right now and even i think weed is fucking gay garbage

kek I was an athlete in high school, and college, we threw the parties that you stoner stinky fags showed up at.

Here's a protip: we used you for weed, not your presence.

Come on man, this is just embarrassing.

t. currently sophomore in hs

user.....

haha epic they sure trololed them good

Yeah and who the fuck are you?

>Converse are shoes for nu-males despite being almost a century old

As well as Pabst Blue Ribbon even though it became a signature hipster beer

Not since craft brews started to gain traction

David Duke's Nuke a Spook
Formerly Chuck's

Failed normalfags are the worst

he didn't he's basically banned from hollywood now

or other stylish shoes with no arch support

>Any beer other than AAL is """craft"""
What an unwaking nightmare Americans live

Fat fuck needs to get health insurance and stop fucking trannys

What kind of retard puts filters on joints, fuckin amateur

You guys are so fucking gay hahahahaa holy shit.

2/10 because you got idiots to reply

>Sup Forums calls this shit "comedy" just because Sam Hydra's views align with theirs

Takes one to know one

>I was an athlete...

Then name 10 sports you played

doesnt burn as fast dumbass.

Do you really think this is a picture of Sam Hyde? Honestly. Seriously.

You're both retards. Those are crutches, not filters, and they serve the purpose of giving you a place to hold the joint that isn't going to have weed burning in it.

I'm seeing Clownvis Presley (Really funny, I suggest checking him out) October 13th and Tim Heidecker is doing a preformence too.

How should I fuck with him? Keep in mind my old girlfriend will be there and she lives Fagdecker. How do I heckle him in a funny way that will both make him angry and make her want to fuck me for being a badass?

>pic related. It's Clownvis

Yes we do, Sam.

>>>r/milliondollarextreme

You sound the same as everyone that posts there.

Call him a cuck, that will le trigger him xD

i don't get it. i was just asking for ideas on humorous ways to heckle that doughy pussy faggot

charles has always been the hunter thompson/william s burroughs esque figure of the group. gotta maintain the image

Why? Are you blind? It doesn't even look like him.

*tumblr contort their faces into an estrogenous parody of sneering disdain and loudly opine that hate isn't funny and this is problematic*

charls is a god

I was actually thinking of starting a chant with my friends who are going. "TIMS-A-KEK. TIMS-A-KEK. TIMS-A-KEK. TIMS-A-KEK."

The only human being making real comedy in the country. I'm giving Sam shekels on Patreon now, not that it will do anything at all. Fuck, maybe he'll buy a coffee and do a disgusting sketch in his car/home.

Don't do that unless you have a really big group going, it'll look pathetic if it's just you and a couple other guys

good point, it wouldn't have been that large. 4 people max

It's him but it's apple juice

Even if shitty cell phone pics look slightly off, all the circumstantial evidence points to a flaming faggot simmering just beneath Sam's heterosexual shell.

It's 2017 anyway, no one will really care if he's a faggot so why bother 'hyding' it.

I'm supposed to know what this means?

I've read that thing before. Nowhere in there is [email protected] so it's a useless image

If you even entertained the notion of actually doing that, there's zero possibility that you're funny or smooth enough to successfully heckle anyone.

link to ebook ?

yeah but those are clearly filters

He is drinking fucking apple juice in the pic retard

this is the guy who always complains about jews even though he screwed a tranny right

if he got was able to get what he or his fanbase wanted and removed all religions from the us apart from its main religion (evangellical christianity) americas lack of culture problem would be worse and a lot more people would be unable, what would he be able to replace the void with? being gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=ES3swYjaxWI
WDHMBT

SAD SAM

this

He didn't screw a tranny. The tranny in that pic lied about it for publicity for his camwhoring site and attention

you owe me 2000 dollars

Charles was probably a chad.

Nice damage control Sam.

why is there a man on top of him? show me the original image